SAB Baby´s Super Adventure Achievement bug, (since Back to School event 4 years ago) Video inside.

Hi guys, this is the 5th year with the same bug. I know they tried to fix it the second year of the SAB, but the fix didnt work for everyone (Atleast not for me).

Im stuck in 32/33 steps, In my case I miss the w2z3 # 9, the one achieved in the yeti platform.To prove the bug for a support ticket and the bug section of the old forum, last year I did 2 videos, 1 in my main acount, and 1 in my secondary account, showing how I can get the w2z3 # 9 step in my secondary account (And the place where it should be achieved), but not in my main.

Secondary account video, getting the bugged step at min 4:35:

Main account video, yeti platform and proof of the bug, min 3:

This year I recorded another video, with the same bug still not fixed, and also I show how I get the new infantile mode achievement. This dont have sense, I can get the new one but the old one still bugged for me?

Bugged step place at min 3:51:

New infantile mode achievement at 9:05:

Fix this shouldnt be hard, just give everyone the missed steps after end the level in infantile mode.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I too encounter a bug each year in SAB. when attempting tribulation mode at the first place you find the rocks that jump at you. If it gets triggered and it always does each and every rock wil be jumping at me, whether or not I am near and continuesly jump. Timed it once and after 5 minutes of having every frigging rock jump at the same time I left tibulation mode. But each time I enter in an attempt to do it those annoying rocks are still doing their jumping routine. I don't mind tribulation mode being hard but being impossible due to the rocks is plain stupid. And complaining to anet is useless. Totally disgusted with SAB due to this.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...