[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I am a returning GW2 player, used to play before any expansions back in Europe, started from scratch now, bought both expansions and looking to relearn the game, so much has changed, if you guys accept newish players and are willing to show one around, I would very much like to join:)

hey Guys Morry Here, Training Raid this Saturday: we are downing Cairn/mursaat semi weekly and Samarog down to 40/50 percent. Our full wing clears is going strong as well. If you are looking for a guild to learn/grow and just have fun kicking.....well you know: then contact any of our memebers/directors. Thanks Morrigan Nightstalk. Aka Morry.

@Sif.7361 said:Hey there, I am a returning GW2 player, used to play before any expansions back in Europe, started from scratch now, bought both expansions and looking to relearn the game, so much has changed, if you guys accept newish players and are willing to show one around, I would very much like to join:)

invite sent

I would love to join! I just recently came back to GW2 after a break to find my guild I joined was inactive! I wanted to join a friendly guild for grown ups and yay this was at the top of the posts. XD I'm casual, mostly sticking to PvE. I'm on the Tarnished Coast server so I can't help with WvW, but I'm always happy helping however I can. Sometimes it's just nice to have other people to chat with during late night farming.