Camouflage Tonics — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Camouflage Tonics

Brother.1504Brother.1504 Member ✭✭✭✭

Was thinking outside the box. Do you guys think tonic that transform you to look like , trees, rocks, npc animals or ambiants would be interesting to use in wvw. Non combat. When targeted you appear neutral like any npc. If attacked you can be damaged and would need to change back to access profession abilities.

Comments

• HazyDaisy.4107HazyDaisy.4107 Member ✭✭✭✭

There's a tree tonic, it's an unidentified one I think, says something to the effect of smells like a forrest, I have it but don't use it often. I believe people can attack you, but you can't move (because you're a tree).

[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination - Sorrows Furnace

• Brother.1504Brother.1504 Member ✭✭✭✭

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:
    There's a tree tonic, it's an unidentified one I think, says something to the effect of smells like a forrest, I have it but don't use it often. I believe people can attack you, but you can't move (because you're a tree).

That tonic is part of my inspiration. Now imagine if they can’t target or detect you. (Because your a tree). Only the animal tonics could be targeted like normal ambiants.

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

ready tonic go. invul- friend for 5 mins. can't change for 5 mins. - derps in enemy inner gari making animal noises. =p

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Last Crysis.1934Last Crysis.1934 Member ✭✭✭

I am for this. It would be fun to players attacking random shrubbery to see if it is another player.😂

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.