WvW Re-Linking tonight??? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW Re-Linking tonight???

Does anyone know if that is in fact happening tonight?

Tagged:

Comments

• Dayra.7405Dayra.7405 Member ✭✭✭

It should, we have the last Friday in an even month and not got any message about a change.

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

Would be nice if Anet posted relinks before the reset instead of 2 hours later like last time.

Deso's favorite FROG
    Master of afk and kiting
    The God of Pips and Gud Deeps
    Froggo himself

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

Or keep it like it is :/

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

Makes you wonder if they are closer to the restructure than we think... And are delaying relink for that.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

EU would certainly know very soon. Good point though.

Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

• Kylden Ar.3724Kylden Ar.3724 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:
    Makes you wonder if they are closer to the restructure than we think... And are delaying relink for that.

I could only hope.

How many times we gotta tell you GRIND IS NOT CONTENT there ANet?

Leader of Tyrian Adventure Corp [TACO], [RaW][TACO] Alliance, Kaineng.

• @aspirine.6852 said:
    Or keep it like it is :/

Oh please no, this day has been marked on the calendar for too long. We badly need a different link, the synergy is not there.

• Kylden Ar.3724Kylden Ar.3724 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well, EU is up now, so answers that question.

How many times we gotta tell you GRIND IS NOT CONTENT there ANet?

Leader of Tyrian Adventure Corp [TACO], [RaW][TACO] Alliance, Kaineng.

• polter.3241polter.3241 Member ✭✭

This is the worst re-link ever. Lot of frustration in teamspeak. GG @ A-Net, loosing a lot of GW2 players.

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2018

Dunno what you all expect, there's language barriers for servers that limits the choices for link servers, every relink is going to be disappointing for any player who thinks their server should be first.

"Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WoAH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

• Aerinndis.2730Aerinndis.2730 Member ✭✭✭

I am betting my server gets linked yet again to the same server we have been linked with for 8 months now. No real issues with the server we got linked with but some variety would be nice. Playing in only one tier for this long really sucks when you have no control over where you get to go... The only time we got a break was when folks complained enough and we got re-linked with someone else for one cycle and then got thrown back to the server we had been with before. The restructure cannot come soon enough...

• EU: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/38051/world-linking-4-27-2018
    (was posted an hour after OP started thread)

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• reddie.5861reddie.5861 Member ✭✭✭

why you need to know with who or what u get linked? so u can bandwagon to next server fast?

seriously guys its gw2 its WvW if u lose nice if u win nice.
    no1 cares :D

• @reddie.5861 said:
    why you need to know with who or what u get linked? so u can bandwagon to next server fast?

Because my guild is transfering to the new link of a different server. We wanting to play with some buddies of ours.

• Early Prediction.
    JQ will be red team in T4 and not get a link.
    Feels bad for my friends there.

"Never JQ" TM

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Aerinndis.2730 said:
    I am betting my server gets linked yet again to the same server we have been linked with for 8 months now. No real issues with the server we got linked with but some variety would be nice. Playing in only one tier for this long really sucks when you have no control over where you get to go... The only time we got a break was when folks complained enough and we got re-linked with someone else for one cycle and then got thrown back to the server we had been with before. The restructure cannot come soon enough...

You on SoR? If so, I feel your pain. 2 days linked with HoD a long time ago was enough to make me transfer.

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

• Bring on the new links!!! Wait never mind, I am on Blackgate we don't get a link.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@devious.4605 said:
    Early Prediction.

"Never JQ" TM

Lol. Yeah.., they're empty.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• @Demon Puppet.6873 said:

@reddie.5861 said:

Because my guild is transfering to the new link of a different server. We wanting to play with some buddies of ours.

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

• Kovu.7560Kovu.7560 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 27, 2018

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:

@Demon Puppet.6873 said:

@reddie.5861 said:

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

AAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Oh god its going to be great having you guys back in full force. A few of us have been doing our best to keep the awoo alive.

Ranger main before it was viable.
    Fort Aspenwood.

• Aerinndis.2730Aerinndis.2730 Member ✭✭✭

@Optimator.3589 said:

@Aerinndis.2730 said:

You on SoR? If so, I feel your pain. 2 days linked with HoD a long time ago was enough to make me transfer.

No, I am on IoJ which is one of the servers that has no choice where they go. SoS is fine but it is the lack of any variety for so long a time. An occasional lower tier would have been a nice change of pace.

• Darlgon.9273Darlgon.9273 Member ✭✭✭

The EU version has been up all day. I just reported that post asking for the NA one. Worried, because the relink is not that too far in the future.

• Darlgon.9273Darlgon.9273 Member ✭✭✭

@Aerinndis.2730 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:

@Aerinndis.2730 said:

No, I am on IoJ which is one of the servers that has no choice where they go. SoS is fine but it is the lack of any variety for so long a time. An occasional lower tier would have been a nice change of pace.

You could be linked with Dragonbrand. I was apologizing to the other servers linked with us last night.. we were worse than horribad. HoD was defending their three keep takes and bloodlust in our home BL better than we were.

@Darlgon.9273 said:
    The EU version has been up all day. I just reported that post asking for the NA one. Worried, because the relink is not that too far in the future.

The relinks aren't announced until the time of it happening, EU resets before NA. The NA list will be up around 10pm est.

"Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@devious.4605 said:
    Early Prediction.

"Never JQ" TM

Lol. Yeah.., they're empty.

ikr
    I cri for Cloudfly everytiem

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

Blackgate
    Yaks bend + Isle of Janthir
    Sea of Sorrows + Borlis Pass
    Northern Shiverpeaks + Sorrows Furnace
    Maguuma
    Tarnished Coast + Ehmry Bay
    Fort Aspenwood + Anvil Rock
    Crystal Desert + Gate of Madness
    Henge of Denravi + Ferguson's Crossing + Devona's Rest
    Stormbluff Isle + Kaineng
    Dragonbrand + Eredon Terrace + Darkhaven
    Jade Quarry + Sanctum of Rall

• bLind.6278bLind.6278 Member ✭✭✭

That feeling when you transfer away from HoD and then get linked with them the very next re-link.

I demand a refund.

There's a 95% chance I'll be warned for this post, regardless of what it says.

• edited April 28, 2018

Hey all,

I'm sorry for the delay. I reached out now because it is past the time when it should have been posted. Matt has the information and he'll either will post it or relay it to me and I'll post it as soon as I get it.

Happy Friday!

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• @bLind.6278 said:
    That feeling when you transfer away from HoD and then get linked with them the very next re-link.

I demand a refund.

I transferred from SBI to GOM (my buddy, who like a month later went back...) and the very next link was with them. ;)

Asura Necro
    "Be excellent to each other." - Wild Stallions

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Hey all,

I'm sorry for the delay. I reached out now because it is past the time when it should have been posted. Matt has the information and he'll either will post it or relay it to me and I'll post it as soon as I get it.

Happy Friday!

Wow hell froze over. I'm impressed Gaile.
    I'm man enough to say I was wrong.

• cobbah.3102cobbah.3102 Member ✭✭✭

@Mazreal Blackknight.1564 said:
    Bring on the new links!!! Wait never mind, I am on Blackgate we don't get a link.

Hmm I got a link for you but it is a family channel so will not post.

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mag with no link: 3.2 KD 1st skirm last night. :D

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

• poor Seafarer's Rest. Not even them deserve what they got.

Have fun with teapot's bad commanding and his mindless followers. Also enjoy UW's 'failing in EBG is more productive than defending your T3 garri' policy.

I am so glad it is over - and judging from guild/map chat, everyone else is too.

• polter.3241polter.3241 Member ✭✭

The best you can do after relinking, join another MMO. A-Net dont know their game. Putting servers from T1 to T3, cutting links and putting server to T1. Thats pain for a lot of ppl. But A-Net give a kitten about the wvw community.

Put all your love in your kitten shop and watch your game going down more and more.

Now I know, why all the ppl leave GW2. I love GW1 and spend hundreds of euro in GW2. But this kind of throwing players in wvw is a big kitten.

You guys killed your game.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.