[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I would like to join your guild. I am new to GW2, been playing free for a few weeks to see if I liked it and just bought the expansion packs today. I am a casual player, will be on maybe 3-4 times a week. Just looking to have fun with some great people.

Greetings! I'm definitely interested in joining your guild. I'm an old gen gamer and actually new to MMORPGs, I used to play more TPS and FPS type games and got hooked on a game for years called, Gunz the Duel, Korean designed game by Maiet. Those days have passed and I want to slow things down, play more casually and meet new people. I can be a social butterfly. Gaming isn't at the forefront these days, real life, work, etc. but I still make a point of finding some balanced game time. I researched several MMORPG games and this one piqued my interest. A few weeks ago I bought the full game/expansions. I'm presently at level 25 and learning more and more. Thanks for your consideration. Best regards. -MG

p.s. In game name Nomadic Hermit

Hey, I was a guild wars one player who played gw2 at launch but have been off on ps4 experimenting with other games, I just came back and boosted a few characters but just made a new fresh level 1 necro and would love a home to make friends in, may I join? NA, 23 years old, male, fort asper server

22 years old, male, Northern Shiverpeaks server! I love tanks, so I'm a bit out of place in this game where tanking isn't as much of a concept.

Could I get an invite, along with my significant other dragonrage.3756 ?

Been an on and off player since launch. Played GW1 a bunch. A couple friends and I have recently got back into the game and am loving it more than ever. With some recent life style changes (got married) My gaming time has cut back and GW2 just fits best with what I am looking for - Based off a quick read through this thread, I think this guild will be a great fit too. I like the idea of a family friendly all inclusive adults only guild. I mostly PVE, have not done any raids yet and not many fractules but am looking to check that out, I also love wvw but have not done much there either since my return. Just going through both expansions and main story at the moment.

If you still have room and think I'd be a good fit - I'd love an invite :-)