GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

A character mini:

A special miniature that, when equipped as your current mini, let's you choose another character on your account to display as the mini. This would allow a player to change the appearance of a character to use them as a customizable mini.

Bonus options if not too difficult:Let the mini display armor/aura effects and legendary footfalls if that mini character has a legendary equipped. When your character's weapon is drawn, your mini could draw their weapon as well so that legendary effects on the mini character are displayed.

This could either be introduced as a single purchase to enable all of your characters to be displayed as a mini or as a consumable that allows you to set a single character as a mini and require a purchase for each character you'd like to customize as a mini.

I have two suggestions and both are in my opinion no brainers.Firstly- Salvageomatic automatic options eg" the ability to set item rarities to automatically salvage. Example "choose item types to be automatically salvaged upon pic up being any fine, or rare item to be automatically salvaged for mats without having to click salvage for every events numerous loot items you attend.

Secondly- all outfits in game to be itemized and available as individual armor skins aswell as complete outfits once outfits are purchased or obtained. Being able to use a helm or gloves as opposed to a generic one skin fits all scenario. Personally my favorite appearance aspect in game since prelaunch has been creating epic individualized appearances.

Food for thought, have fun and see you in game all.

@aikatara.3462 said:I would love to buy the Ringmaster's Hat. That would be awesome. It is not obtainable even through the Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock, according to the wiki. Maybe it is possible to return it to the Gemshop? Also nice would be a version of the Top Hat, but with hairs like the Swaggering Hat has. While I am at it, the Swaggering Hat could return to the shop as well, I haven't bought it yet :-).

The wiki might be wrong, because I recently obtained the Ringmaster's Hat through a GWU in a BLC. I was quite surprised! However, I agree with you that it would be nice to have it and more hats in the GS.

Honestly i would really be happy if you return the Chaos gloves, lets just say its been a long wait for me to buy them..And a new outfit hmm, there's always one outfit that will ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS sell really well (and which GW2 doesn't have), and that's swimsuits.Bikini's for females (though the Charr race would have issues with that outfit) and for Male characters Swimsuit trunks.PS doesn't need to be lewd.

CHAOS GLOVES SKINSeveral gemstore items have been returning twice.But this glove skin never returns.Even when the black lion chest pool has chaos weapons skins, like at this moment.So, I think the glove skin should be on sale right now or soon.

So I've noticed over the game's development that Norn inspired content has been sort of lacking. We got plenty of plant based armor and weapons from heart of thorns for sylvari, tons of Asura content with the dynamics suits, new mounts, and inquest weapons, and there's quite a bit of steampunk/industrial gear for charr. I'd love to see more Norn related content, but not just more ice covered gear, there's a lot of that already. I'm talking armor sets and weapons that are based on viking armor and weapons and not just the fact that the norn live in snowy mountains. Maybe make some skins based off more weapons in Norse mythology (I know mjolnir, naegling, ydalir, yggdrassil, and gungnir are already in the game) . Maybe some mounts based on more of the spirits of the wild. I don't know feel free to add more ideas.

@Reilath.8064 said:Honestly i would really be happy if you return the Chaos gloves, lets just say its been a long wait for me to buy them..And a new outfit hmm, there's always one outfit that will ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS sell really well (and which GW2 doesn't have), and that's swimsuits.Bikini's for females (though the Charr race would have issues with that outfit) and for Male characters Swimsuit trunks.PS doesn't need to be lewd.

Ahh I agree, they should make chaos shoulder and boots skins too.like the forged set and the foefire set.

Wizard Hat! I watched a video of a Azura Necromancer with Twilight great-sword and the hat and thought it looked awesome. It actually got me to try out the game, only to find out it was in the gemstore two weeks before I started playing. How often do items rotate? It would be awful to have to wait an entire year or so for it to come back around :(

May we please have Animated Cloud as mini pet please. Make it comes with different weather and they fly above your toon and we can set it to snow, rain, shine, rainbow or strong winds :D thank you

there, thats the only mini pet i will most likely to buy. PLEASE MAKE POSSIBLE THANK YOU.

@"Helix.5274" said:So I've noticed over the game's development that Norn inspired content has been sort of lacking. We got plenty of plant based armor and weapons from heart of thorns for sylvari, tons of Asura content with the dynamics suits, new mounts, and inquest weapons, and there's quite a bit of steampunk/industrial gear for charr. I'd love to see more Norn related content, but not just more ice covered gear, there's a lot of that already. I'm talking armor sets and weapons that are based on viking armor and weapons and not just the fact that the norn live in snowy mountains. Maybe make some skins based off more weapons in Norse mythology (I know mjolnir, naegling, ydalir, yggdrassil, and gungnir are already in the game) . Maybe some mounts based on more of the spirits of the wild. I don't know feel free to add more ideas.

They should add armors with furs and hides, perhaps some more barbarian looking armors for the sake of doing so. They could make mounts out of animal spirits I mean one of the jackles skins looks "Like" a wolf spirit. For weapons though as well a HUGE assortment of armors id rather get a full expansion on the norn, and the far shiver-peaks and im talking the areas we have not seen.

http://idrawgirls.com/gallery/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/barbarian-concept-art.jpg

https://pre00.deviantart.net/b932/th/pre/f/2016/022/a/a/barbarian_by_yy6242-d9oxulb.png

https://i.neoseeker.com/ca/ryse_conceptart_CUxsX.jpg

something like these or akin to these? They would really need to make sure the scaling for the norn was spot on as most of the armor skins/outfits on the norn look weird as hell. I main a norn and it would be nice to have some armor that really feels like it belongs son them, something even like the guild wars 1 Norn armor? Which was pretty dope.https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Norn

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Olaf_Olafson

A few items I would like to see make a return/be added in the Fast Travel Passes Dept.Returns:

1. Noble's Folly/Lava Lounge - I only recall these being in the store one time and it doesn't seem like it was for very long, maybe I overlooked them and probably others did also. Wouldn't mind seeing these come back for a couple weeks so I can add them to the collection.

Additions:

1. Perhaps a tome of sorts to put the fast travel passes in, kinda like the LS3/4 ones? I don't mind keeping them in storage but would just be a neat item to consolidate them
  2. I know this one has been mentioned before at the top of this thread but a Pass that allowed travel to pre-Scarlet LA would be cool. Kinda miss some of the old, gritty pirate ambiance.
  3. Also since nothing is being done at the moment with the old Zephyrite Sanctum map (for obvious reasons to those that have done the story) perhaps the same could be done with it? Add a few merchants and crafting stations, leave the aspect crystals scattered about and turn me loose in there. Would be content to spend days in there. Perhaps the Consortium would be interested in rebuilding the Bazaar of the Four Winds?

General Game Addition:

1. Not really sure where to add these so I will just leave it as a footnote here but I know myself and many others wish we could have another go at the Twisted Marionette from LS1. This is something that I know would be harder to re-add to the game and be able to make work since the story has progressed quite a bit since then. In random conversation the other night with a couple of guildies we stumbled up the idea that perhaps the event could be readded as a Guild World Event and operate much like TT, Teq and the Karka Queen.
  2. Speaking of the Karka Queen, any chance that we could get the Karka Queen to actually spawn in the Hive from time to time? Nothing has happened in the Hive since the LS1 mission there. Could be cool to even set that up as a Guild World Event also to bring back the original KQ.