• seriously. its looking very bad right now

• Jerry CCH.9816Jerry CCH.9816 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

SBI alliance T1 Hypeeee B)
    We are recruiting OCX/SEA Guilds!!!!!

• Rampage.7145Rampage.7145 Member ✭✭✭

@mantisboxer.9608 said:
    seriously. its looking very bad right now

You are probably a bandwagoner bad who came to mag with all the other bads we usually farm, and now u cannot sit in SMC all day and be useless queuing the map 24/7, mag dosnt need help we just wanna clear up our server from people like you, i heard kaineng is open and cheap to transfer to my friend it is time to move on. the OG mag loves being outnumbered and loves not having ques specially not in EBG kappa.

VR Driver
    Salty beavers top guild 2 years in a row back to back, the double champs
    https://saltybeavers.com/

• hunkamania.7561hunkamania.7561 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

Ya, this alliance thing is pretty dumb tbh. There's barely any fights in this game. Why would you stack your server with guilds and commanders? How boring is it going to be to be on that server blobbing everyone down? lol.

Ferguson's Crossing Server Leader

WVW LEADER

VR

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

k/d can only help your server so much. unless they ppt, you will lose. but your server is strong if it decides to play the game as intended. =)

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Jerry CCH.9816Jerry CCH.9816 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

Ya, this alliance thing is pretty dumb tbh. There's barely any fights in this game. Why would you stack your server with guilds and commanders? How boring is it going to be to be on that server blobbing everyone down? lol.

(SBI)We have 8 guilds least during NA TZ (OnS TW KnT AOEs Hate KRTA IV CoSA), recruitung DIE ing =)
    3 korean Guilds during SEA TZ ( AoD BB LC)
    both EU/OcX have one more guilds
    B)B)

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

@hunkamania.7561 said:

WvW dies as it lived.
    Good for Mal and Indo, one last pointless stack

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• Tiawal.2351Tiawal.2351 Member ✭✭✭

@mantisboxer.9608 said:

You must be talking about PPT, because Mag KDR is still fine

• MaLeVoLenT.8129MaLeVoLenT.8129 Member ✭✭✭

we're on a link server in less than 2 months, SBI will be deflated. Silence.

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

(SBI)We have 8 guilds least during NA TZ (OnS TW KnT AOEs Hate KRTA IV CoSA), recruitung DIE ing =)
    B)B)

What is the point of that? One sided matches aren't fun

@LetoII.3782 said:

WvW dies as it lived.
    Good for Mal and Indo, one last pointless stack

You are right, but still, they proven it again and again that linking doesn't work as intended. Now is even easier to stack because going to link servers is cheaper and stays open long enough.

• Chrono.6832Chrono.6832 Member ✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

Tiawal please, you know better than not to trust what [QQ] Winnie has to say >.<

@Chrono.6832 said:
    Tiawal please, you know better than not to trust what [QQ] Winnie has to say >.<

Thanks, but I had no ideea who's account is that :)

• @Rampage.7145 said:

@mantisboxer.9608 said:

You are probably a bandwagoner bad who came to mag with all the other bads we usually farm, and now u cannot sit in SMC all day and be useless queuing the map 24/7, mag dosnt need help we just wanna clear up our server from people like you, i heard kaineng is open and cheap to transfer to my friend it is time to move on. the OG mag loves being outnumbered and loves not having ques specially not in EBG kappa.

No.. Ive been the one running balls deep into enemy zergs on the tail of my pin. What you "OG Mags" dont realize is that it isnt 2013 any more, you cant zerg bust 10 on 40. The condi is out of this world . Mag will get farmed just like anyone else without a link, just like World Elite did this morning before rage quitting. Literally yesterday they would have farmed sbi. Today they got farmed.

• Chrono.6832Chrono.6832 Member ✭✭

@Tiawal.2351 said:

@Chrono.6832 said:

Thanks, but I had no ideea who's account is that :)

Jerry CCH.9816 = QQ

• B O N K.6210B O N K.6210 Member ✭✭

This is the best thread I have seen on these forums in about 5.5 years, thanks Mag, its been a blast

• Israel.7056Israel.7056 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

Riddle gets farmed link or no link because the mag sea pugs are trash and that's not gonna change.

Mag will be fine without a link. If you're not having fun on Mag plz leave so maybe the server can open and I can get back on. FA is boring af.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to have a matchup thread WITHIN a server??

Mags fine. Still holding their own.

And I am sure having an SMC that is papered more frequently actually creates more fights.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Israel.7056 said:
    Riddle gets farmed link or no link because the mag sea pugs are trash and that's not gonna change.

Mag will be fine without a link. If you're not having fun on Mag plz leave so maybe the server can open and I can get back on. FA is boring af.

But our SMC is T3. :(

• Rampage.7145Rampage.7145 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

@mantisboxer.9608 said:

@Rampage.7145 said:

@mantisboxer.9608 said:

No.. Ive been the one running balls deep into enemy zergs on the tail of my pin. What you "OG Mags" dont realize is that it isnt 2013 any more, you cant zerg bust 10 on 40. The condi is out of this world .

Zergbusting with 10 or 15 it's fun tho either u can kill them or not it is all about the challenge tbh, if we wanted we could run 50 man blobs all day and make everybody quit the game like last year and there would be no fights at all, is that better? i mean the game is in life support, u can't afford to do that kind of kitten anymore. If you were OG mag u would understand losing fights can be as fun as winning fights tbh, it is all about actually having fights and challenging yourself to be better, last year was a mistake, we learned our lesson blobbing like all the T1 bads with 50 dudes can be fun but once u are at the point where u just farm them all day and u can't die it is just not fun for them and they quit, sometimes u need to feed the other servers too to keep the game healthy and active feed the pork baby.

Mag will get farmed just like anyone else without a link, just like World Elite did this morning before rage quitting. Literally yesterday they would have farmed sbi. Today they got farmed.

Pugs diserve to be farmed tbh, if they didnt wanna get farmed they would join a mag guild, mag pugs are nothing but trash that came from JQ, TC, BG and DB, i tagged up 2 times last week and 1 misntrel FB from my guild was 4th on DPS in a 30 man pugblob and a DPS scourge from y guild had was doing 50% of the total group DPS by himself, so mag pugs are trash, nothing but bads who get carried by 10 good players from KEK, PYRO or VR or whatver, the regular pugs are just straight trash and this will never change tbh 5 or 10 people can only carry 50 so much, so whenever a real group from the other server shows up with 20+ capable players and a blob of meatshields mag will get farmed just like everybody else.

VR Driver
    Salty beavers top guild 2 years in a row back to back, the double champs
    https://saltybeavers.com/

• Ubi.4136Ubi.4136 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

B)B)

Because they aren't looking for people to fight. They are looking for the best/fastest way to ktrain for free ranks and loot. WvW has abysmal rewards so they have chosen the path of least resistance to taking stuff. Another victory for the PvDoor crowd.

Lost in the Maguuma (TC)
    For the geographically challenged, yes, Tarnished Coast is located IN the Maguuma Jungle.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

The team chat is so bland though I can't live like this.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Israel.7056 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

Sorry, we chased a certain lucid player away who provided hours of chat entertainment.

• MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

i heard one mag guild wiped 3 SBI guilds last night :# mag is still strong, just no ppters.

• Grim West.3194Grim West.3194 Member ✭✭✭

PPT is so 2014. The old folks on BoringGate still love it though.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

Sorry, we chased a certain lucid player away who provided hours of chat entertainment.

take him back plz

WVW LEADER

VR

edited May 8, 2018

The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:
    The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

edited May 8, 2018

@mantisboxer.9608 said:
    Mag will get farmed just like anyone else without a link, just like World Elite did this morning before rage quitting. Literally yesterday they would have farmed sbi. Today they got farmed.

mag has had the highest kdr in every matchup theyve been in, hasnt been close. how does that equate to getting farmed?? the only server that might have higher kdr is BG but it's usually pretty close.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

@Israel.7056 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

Really? I am shocked. Stunned in fact.

But back to thread, Mag will be fine.

Thank You for the {MEME}

edited May 8, 2018

@Israel.7056 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

Yes.

Also, MAG crying about stacking is funny. Comical even.

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:
    Also, MAG crying about stacking is funny. Comical even.

Clearly it was a mistake though. It seems like a good idea until it works and there's nothing left to fight.

Not crying about stacking. It's bad for you and the guilds on that server and you'll be bored to tears. When you're locked in T1 with SBI/BG/SOS matchup you'll be wishing you never did this and if you tank then you'll just not play so it's a lose lose.

WVW LEADER

VR

@hunkamania.7561 said:
    Not crying about stacking. It's bad for you and the guilds on that server and you'll be bored to tears. When you're locked in T1 with SBI/BG/SOS matchup you'll be wishing you never did this and if you tank then you'll just not play so it's a lose lose.

We have not been bored yet. In fact we've brought people back to the game with thrilling excitement. Sorry to disappoint. You perhaps are bored but then again you should have plenty of fights? why are you complaining.

@Israel.7056 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

^
    It's really a surprise to nobody.
    Hell nobody even mentions you guys since you split up, best get back to hugging them nuts

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:

We have not been bored yet. In fact we've brought people back to the game with thrilling excitement. Sorry to disappoint. You perhaps are bored but then again you should have plenty of fights? why are you complaining.

Again, i'm not complaining. Of course people are having fun for now, talk to me in a few months when all those players that came back quit because they are bored shitless.

WVW LEADER

VR

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

^
    Hell nobody even mentions you guys since you split up, best get back to hugging them nuts

given the nature of our server looks like we have alot of nuts to hug. Good luck. Have fun in T4.

Mal's in his manic phase again.

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:

Again, i'm not complaining. Of course people are having fun for now, talk to me in a few months when all those players that came back quit because they are bored shitless.

It happens, we're prepared for it . Estimating about 6 months to a total year before alliance, anytime after that is just preparing getting healthy. Meeting new people and doing what we can in the stale game mode. The difference between me and you is I will never restrict myself to a single server and cry about it when another server is more healthy than mine.

Its not your fault MAG is in the position it's in. This is yet but a destructive chain that breaks servers and has them rebuilt and held up by disorganized links. JQ, TC MAG several times it sucks i know. But to expect someone like myself not to do something about it or try to change it up when ive been playing this game for this long is a bit silly willy nilly don't cha think?

Also, we're not afraid of Tier 1 and we cant get stuck there as we are unlinked in less than 2 months.. But they time we get bored of Tier 1 we'd be out of there.. Go figure. #Planning #VictoryLap

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

^

given the nature of our server looks like we have alot of nuts to hug. Good luck. Have fun in T4.

You'll be stuck in t1.
    Mag will be doing it's thing same as ever.

You didn't think this thru

I heard Dragonbrand is the most stable server in the game.

@Israel.7056 said:
    Mal's in his manic phase again.

;)

@LetoII.3782 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Israel.7056 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

^

You'll be stuck in t1.
    Mag will be doing it's thing same as ever.

You didn't think this thru

You have no idea, what I'm thinking. You can't possibly understand. Way beyond your concept of thinking.

edited May 8, 2018

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:
    You have no idea, what I'm thinking. You can't possibly understand. Way beyond your concept of thinking.

Mal is 20 metas ahead in thinking. rollsafe.jpg

So... You're not thinking to break BG then?
    Not what this is about?

Oh and a little ego trip on the side?
    This ain't your first rodeo homey c'mon xD

@LetoII.3782 said:
    So... You're not thinking to break BG then?
    Not what this is about?

Oh and a little ego trip on the side?
    This ain't your first rodeo homey c'mon xD

Nothing wrong with alittle ego to make for some COMICAL content during this fine day if I don't say so myself. If I ever get placed up against BG, will I try? The answer is Yes. I will. Is that the goal? No. I care very little about beating BG.

@MadBomber.3719 said:

@MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

Mal is 20 metas ahead in thinking. rollsafe.jpg

40 metas. 60 steps. and 1 total year ahead.

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.