Mag WVW - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Mag WVW

2>

Comments

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:
    . If I ever get placed up against BG, will I try? The answer is Yes. I will.

    There's zero chance you won't be with that many people. SBI is by far the largest server in the game now.

    Is that the goal? No. I care very little about beating BG.

    And the pants of fire 2018 award goes to Malevolent Omitter

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Not much point purging a server at this point.
    Not unless you really only want maps to yourself fighting low end players and guilds, looking for the easy fights.
    When alliances roll around mag will be no more and you'll be surrounded with pugs again anyways, if not more than before.
    Might as well enjoy what's left.

    "Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WoAH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

  • MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

    @XenesisII.1540 said:
    Not much point purging a server at this point.
    Not unless you really only want maps to yourself fighting low end players and guilds, looking for the easy fights.
    When alliances roll around mag will be no more and you'll be surrounded with pugs again anyways, if not more than before.
    Might as well enjoy what's left.

    it is nice being able to raid without 30 pugs trying to follow us. still happens just not as much like when we were linked with DR. i think the issue of pugs isnt necessarily purging its the fact mag has no pugmanders and all the guilds run private. so they all sit in ebg afk cause theres nothing for them to do. thats why everyone says "mag only plays ebg." With SBI taking SMC this week, the pugs have no where to afk, they arent playing as much and we are losing

  • MaLeVoLenT.8129MaLeVoLenT.8129 Member ✭✭✭

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:
    . If I ever get placed up against BG, will I try? The answer is Yes. I will.

    There's zero chance you won't be with that many people. SBI is by far the largest server in the game now.

    Is that the goal? No. I care very little about beating BG.

    And the pants of fire 2018 award goes to Malevolent Omitter

    if it were a goal, I'd say it and I'd bring the rest of my alliance over for it and BG would pop. They aren't the same dominant BG. The only reason their able is because no one has the energy organization or will power to play the type of game they're playing up there to dethrone them. But yet everyone avoids the tier like the plaque because in terms of fights and not map play, its stale with no fighters and none willing to put up with the game state up there.

    Thats no different than my alliance and the guilds who reside on kaineng. The only difference is that we are free to move to which ever link at the drop of a dime, so we can in fact vacate when ever we want. 150 gold btw. You guys should be excited that you have so many people to fight and kill, and BG should be excited they'd have a true threat even if it is temporary. Take that time to enjoy the game and remember a time we fought with a purpose other than circle jerking in a corner.

    So now that someone isn't afraid to rise, you see it as a point of QQing. Because someone isn't afraid to play the game . I like being the bad guy lets be real, you guys make this easy. Let me help give you the motivation to try harder. ;)

  • shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

    SPEECCCHHH!!!

    Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    So... 6 months till the implosion of SBI?

    TC, SOR, YB, JQ. Probably more. Each has spent a long time recovering.

    But saving the game mode. Yep.

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • B O N K.6210B O N K.6210 Member ✭✭

    People need to read what Mal says.......His alliance can move whenever they want at the drop of a hat.....people can transfer every 7 days........You dont know whats coming, be prepared!

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

    @B O N K.6210 said:
    People need to read what Mal says.......His alliance can move whenever they want at the drop of a hat.....people can transfer every 7 days........You dont know whats coming, be prepared!

    Incorrect. Everyone is aware that the alliance can continue to Bork things up. That has never been in question.

    And honestly, any alliance could do that.

    People don't care which is why these displays are comical at best.

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    it is nice being able to raid without 30 pugs trying to follow us. still happens just not as much like when we were linked with DR. i think the issue of pugs isnt necessarily purging its the fact mag has no pugmanders and all the guilds run private. so they all sit in ebg afk cause theres nothing for them to do. thats why everyone says "mag only plays ebg." With SBI taking SMC this week, the pugs have no where to afk, they arent playing as much and we are losing

    Well it's also the fact that mag has spent all those years purging with ridicule the ppt players pugs, ppt guilds, and pugmanders off it, as the ppt players are the ones that will actively go to other maps to cap stuff. We're losing because no one cares about keeping homebl, most guilds and commanders sure don't, so why would a pug.

    The server conditioned itself to be a fight server, can't really complain now when people want to sit in the map with the most action most times. Yeah you can raid now without pugs, but you're going to do it in t4 not t2, and if you tell me there's no difference there... then smh.

    "Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WoAH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

  • XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @B O N K.6210 said:
    People need to read what Mal says.......His alliance can move whenever they want at the drop of a hat.....people can transfer every 7 days........You dont know whats coming, be prepared!

    OnS KnT reunion tour!

    "Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WoAH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

  • MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

    @XenesisII.1540 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    it is nice being able to raid without 30 pugs trying to follow us. still happens just not as much like when we were linked with DR. i think the issue of pugs isnt necessarily purging its the fact mag has no pugmanders and all the guilds run private. so they all sit in ebg afk cause theres nothing for them to do. thats why everyone says "mag only plays ebg." With SBI taking SMC this week, the pugs have no where to afk, they arent playing as much and we are losing

    Well it's also the fact that mag has spent all those years purging with ridicule the ppt players pugs, ppt guilds, and pugmanders off it, as the ppt players are the ones that will actively go to other maps to cap stuff. We're losing because no one cares about keeping homebl, most guilds and commanders sure don't, so why would a pug.

    The server conditioned itself to be a fight server, can't really complain now when people want to sit in the map with the most action most times. Yeah you can raid now without pugs, but you're going to do it in t4 not t2, and if you tell me there's no difference there... then smh.

    honestly theres been more fights with HoD and SBI in T3 than there was in T2 the week before with TC and NSP. part of that thanks to mal's alliance. T2 isnt anything special unless you get FA or YB in the match up

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

    @mantisboxer.9608 said:
    HALP! Mag needs emergency server link. RIP wvw fight server :(

    lol more like "players not atacking smc we cant farm them runnign back nor cant scourge range bomb with a zerg on the enemy, and because of that every one stoped playing cause that's the only thing mag does" :D

    I think your server gamestyle burdens and bores its own players when servers dont atack your farmplace :pensive: it is not that MAg dont have players,

  • MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭

    i swear half the people that post here only play EBG.

  • XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    honestly theres been more fights with HoD and SBI in T3 than there was in T2 the week before with TC and NSP. part of that thanks to mal's alliance. T2 isnt anything special unless you get FA or YB in the match up

    More fights with HoD, you're kidding right?
    Sbi only because of tw/ons/iv mostly, and they'll be t2 next week.
    T4 is CD and DB, enjoy the easy bags I guess.

    "Is there pvp stuff for this?" "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon."
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WoAH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

  • MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 8, 2018

    @XenesisII.1540 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    honestly theres been more fights with HoD and SBI in T3 than there was in T2 the week before with TC and NSP. part of that thanks to mal's alliance. T2 isnt anything special unless you get FA or YB in the match up


    More fights with HoD, you're kidding right?
    Sbi only because of tw/ons/iv mostly, and they'll be t2 next week.
    T4 is CD and DB, enjoy the easy bags I guess.

    not saying T4 wont be boring just saying T2 is only good if you get a good matchup. if you get stuck with TC and NSP its just as boring as T4. and HoD had a pretty big group last night on blue bl

  • B O N K.6210B O N K.6210 Member ✭✭

    @MadBomber.3719 said:

    @XenesisII.1540 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    honestly theres been more fights with HoD and SBI in T3 than there was in T2 the week before with TC and NSP. part of that thanks to mal's alliance. T2 isnt anything special unless you get FA or YB in the match up


    More fights with HoD, you're kidding right?
    Sbi only because of tw/ons/iv mostly, and they'll be t2 next week.
    T4 is CD and DB, enjoy the easy bags I guess.

    not saying T4 wont be boring just saying T2 is only good if you get a good matchup. if you get stuck with TC and NSP its just as boring as T4. and HoD had a pretty big group last night on blue bl

    Thats the same for every tier, the match up, regardless or tier depends on the servers in it

  • shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

    T2 is good until Monday. then it's a race to tank. all the guilds stack to get to t2 then cycle down to t4 for links. could be worse. could be glicko locked.

    Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

  • MaLeVoLenT.8129MaLeVoLenT.8129 Member ✭✭✭

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    i swear half the people that post here only play EBG.

    Yeah, cause we're in a thread about MAG xD. Literally take SMC and they all stop playing. 100+ queue on EBG dead everywhere else.

  • MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    i swear half the people that post here only play EBG.

    Yeah, cause we're in a thread about MAG xD. Literally take SMC and they all stop playing. 100+ queue on EBG dead everywhere else.

    idk it was pretty lit on blue bl last night ;)

  • MaLeVoLenT.8129MaLeVoLenT.8129 Member ✭✭✭

    @MadBomber.3719 said:

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    i swear half the people that post here only play EBG.

    Yeah, cause we're in a thread about MAG xD. Literally take SMC and they all stop playing. 100+ queue on EBG dead everywhere else.

    idk it was pretty lit on blue bl last night ;)

    Yeah, KEK is the only one though and you guys dont raid often. MAG doesnt have alot of guilds but its your pugs that attached to EBG.

  • neven.3785neven.3785 Member ✭✭✭

    As the last large non fight guild on maguuma, we also don't care what tier mag is in. All we care about that there is kitten to do when we log in. Long lost are the days of truly caring what our BL looks like, the support is often not there to even upgrade it properly. Waypoints are nice and all, bit we won't cry because we have to port from citadel rather than garrison.

    Cccp, krta and doc may not have been able to handle the ridicule of not being a fight guild on mag, but CTH doesn't care.

  • MadBomber.3719MadBomber.3719 Member ✭✭✭

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    i swear half the people that post here only play EBG.

    Yeah, cause we're in a thread about MAG xD. Literally take SMC and they all stop playing. 100+ queue on EBG dead everywhere else.

    idk it was pretty lit on blue bl last night ;)

    Yeah, KEK is the only one though and you guys dont raid often. MAG doesnt have alot of guilds but its your pugs that attached to EBG.

    yea it's mainly because all our guilds run tagless, so the only place they might find a tag is ebg.

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:

    @MaLeVoLenT.8129 said:

    @MadBomber.3719 said:
    i swear half the people that post here only play EBG.

    Yeah, cause we're in a thread about MAG xD. Literally take SMC and they all stop playing. 100+ queue on EBG dead everywhere else.

    idk it was pretty lit on blue bl last night ;)

    Yeah, KEK is the only one though and you guys dont raid often. MAG doesnt have alot of guilds but its your pugs that attached to EBG.

    Nope
    VR was on magbl this weekend as well, you just missed it.

    I don't think you appreciate just how many people you've moved.. You're going to be bored a lot. It's not everyone else's fault.

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • We are closing this thread because Match Up threads are not allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.