How to max Soothing Mist?

ZNICK.8537

@ZNICK.8537 said:I'm playing a new Tempest and want to get as much heals out of Soothing Mist as possible. Any thoughts?

Z

Equip yourself in Magi gear to get the most out of Soothing Mist. Also, use the trait Soothing Power to double the amount of health you and your allies get from Soothing Mist.

• 2 weeks later...

@ZNICK.8537 said:I'm already doing most but need to look, thanks. I'm ticking just under 500 which sucks, so I need to go back and see what I'm not doing.

Thanks!

Z

What you're doing wrong is depending on soothing mist for high heals. Its base is 80 with a 10% healing power coefficient. For a passive, 500HP per sec isn't bad.

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@ZNICK.8537 said:I'm already doing most but need to look, thanks. I'm ticking just under 500 which sucks, so I need to go back and see what I'm not doing.

Thanks!

Z

What you're doing wrong is depending on soothing mist for high heals. Its base is 80 with a 10% healing power coefficient. For a passive, 500HP per sec isn't bad.

I think it is on level on warrior heal signet actually...but in pvp I would never consider sacrificing condi cleanse for it...in wvw probably the same

• 1 year later...

@steki.1478 said:Magi gear, healing infusions, transference sigil(benevolence in wvw/open world as 2nd sigil), monk runes, trait soothing mist (soothing power) Use rice balls and bountiful maintenance oil.

Sorry to necro this post but ya, what this guy said

If you want to go full hogger, use conjure frost bow and auto attack on it to get 20% more healing modifier, which totals to about 105% on 2k healing power...1.2k soothing mist ticks...

It’s a bit over the top but if your gonna camp water, while your staff skills are on cool-down ou might as well hit the bow and use your utilities and overload for those max heals.