• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Martimus.6027 said:

@Zero.3871 said:
    True...List of Classes that need to get toned down:

-Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)
    -Mesmer (Everything)
    -Scourge (Condi)
    -Firebrand (Support)

If my FIrebrand gets nerfed in PvE due to you guys' PVP complaints, so help me .....

Welcome to our world.

It's usually cries for DPS buffs in PvE that kill our balance in WvW.

That being said, some of the skill splits they have put in, have helped and give a sliver of hope for continued work in that direction.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Zero.3871 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

@Kossuth.2168 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:
    Makes me wonder when they will finally cure this WvW of that condi cancer that is the scourge. It's too much kitten.

Scourge not-allowed weekend!

Well you say that. How about just a power weekend. No condi allowed 😊

oh then i want a no invuls/invis weekend

That will be fine, but you will need something to replace invis. How about change it up with superspeed, 50% more movement instead of invis. :)

• Rezzet.3614Rezzet.3614 Member ✭✭✭

By themselves Necros are fine however scourges kill wvw when they bunch up and convert all of the floor into a death zone that grants barrier to their allies simultaneously thanks to marks shades and wells all long ranged and non projectile so it has no counterplay

• Rezzet.3614Rezzet.3614 Member ✭✭✭

@Tammuz.7361 said:
    TBH the “nerf” that they really need is probably as simple as making resistance corrupt into literally anything other than immobilize...

that way resistance doesnt instakill your raid group when you push, and so it can actually be used wvw

Resistance should be an un removeable boon or boon corruption needs to go and stay as boon strip

• DeceiverX.8361DeceiverX.8361 Member ✭✭✭✭

@aspirine.6852 said:

@Zero.3871 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:

@Kossuth.2168 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:
    Makes me wonder when they will finally cure this WvW of that condi cancer that is the scourge. It's too much kitten.

Scourge not-allowed weekend!

Well you say that. How about just a power weekend. No condi allowed 😊

oh then i want a no invuls/invis weekend

That will be fine, but you will need something to replace invis. How about change it up with superspeed, 50% more movement instead of invis. :)

So long as I can keep using stealth attacks I'd love this.
    Too many people getting carried by chain invulns and stacking stealth these days. I say that as a thief.

You sure that Sniper idea is as good as you thought it was gonna be?
    Because I think my original idea is better.
    Quit/Inactive. No, you can't have my stuff.

• Dralor.3701Dralor.3701 Member ✭✭✭

Imo address the spam and sand savant.

People wanting the “necro as a shade” mechanic removed would pretty much cripple the class to unplayability in many scenarios.

• Jski.6180Jski.6180 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dralor.3701 said:

People wanting the “necro as a shade” mechanic removed would pretty much cripple the class to unplayability in many scenarios.

The though is to if the shade is used then the necro is no longer a shade in it self.

Though i am getting the feeling that if you simply add in an upkeep for having the shade out much like you have an upkeep for core and reaper death shroud it would go a long way to balancing the class and maybe give some play to the older necro classes.

Its that or simply remove more effects from scorge f2-f5 as they have and will most likely keep doing.

See ELE forms and you will get my views.

@Dralor.3701 said:

Like they did with Plaugue ---> plauguelands
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plaguelands

Thank You for the {MEME}

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dralor.3701 said:

I just hope a happy medium can be found instead of having the spec/class nerfed into oblivion.

@Dralor.3701 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dralor.3701 said:

I just hope a happy medium can be found instead of having the spec/class nerfed into oblivion.

I won't play scourge despite being a power Necro main for a long time. I just don't like the spec.

With a thrown together build and PTV armor, I was taking in ORR mobs without dropping past 75% health.,, and when I mean mobs, I mean 10-12 solo.., yes, that's PvE, but it wasn't work.

I think the corruption needs to stay, maybe with greater CDs, because we need boon hate (and I main a weaver now) but it just seems too 'easy' right now.

And in full disclosure, Plaugue stunk before.... Plaguelands just made things stink differently.

Thank You for the {MEME}

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dralor.3701 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dralor.3701 said:

I won't play scourge despite being a power Necro main for a long time. I just don't like the spec.

With a thrown together build and PTV armor, I was taking in ORR mobs without dropping past 75% health.,, and when I mean mobs, I mean 10-12 solo.., yes, that's PvE, but it wasn't work.

I think the corruption needs to stay, maybe with greater CDs, because we need boon hate (and I main a weaver now) but it just seems too 'easy' right now.

And in full disclosure, Plaugue stunk before.... Plaguelands just made things stink differently.

I’d rather be playing reaper but the reality is the elites are this ever present arms race. If we want to stay competitive it usually means the newest spec.

All for nerfs, some of the stuff being thrown out there is just way too much.

@Dralor.3701 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dralor.3701 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dralor.3701 said:

All for nerfs, some of the stuff being thrown out there is just way too much.

Agreed on both counts. The gradual tweaks and skill splits are the first real productive effort towards this end.

Nerf hammers don't really help. But tweaks, that is the way to go

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Galmac.4680Galmac.4680 Member ✭✭✭

I would say, spellbreakers are more OP... had now several times fights, where 4 to 6 people are fighting one spellbreaker, but can't really hurt him while he dances though our group with always more than 50% life... that's op to me.

Praise Joko!

• FASTCAR.7831FASTCAR.7831 Member ✭✭✭

@Avelione.6075 said:

Condition damage. Condition damage. Condition damage. They work like kitten lawnmowers!
    It's not fun anymore!
    :angry:

That's ALL I have to say! ANet do something about this

They dont bother good builds/players at all,zero

LEGENDARY FASTCAR
    YOUTUBE BOOSTEDLASER

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

mmmm make shades like cor. increase range also. lower cd. :3 i need my scourge buffed

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• @Avelione.6075 said:

Condition damage. Condition damage. Condition damage. They work like kitten lawnmowers!
    It's not fun anymore!
    :angry:

That's ALL I have to say! ANet do something about this

Well if ANET nerfed condi, than they will have to buff power to balance the class. Then you'll be dying in 2-3 seconds instead of 20-30 seconds. Stop complaining and reroll if you're not able to pvp with the class you're playing. Necros aren't even close to the top in pvp or wvw.

• @Avelione.6075 said:
    Nice to see the replies and topic going!
    I'd like to add that NECROS RUN IN PACKS LIKE FLOCKS OF CONDI LAWNMOWERS!!!It's no fun anymore and I died like 5 dozens of times in a POOL OF CONDIS! (you can run and protect yourself but eventuLly they get you if there is 12 condi necros dropping on you AT THE SAME TIME! No other class does that (yet??) in WvW! This is getting REALLy old and really BORING very fast.... :/

Oh I get it. You're expecting a 1v1 fight everytime you step into the ring. And necros are OP because you died 12 vs 1. Yeah nerf necros so you can solo 12 necros at once, right?

• Sleepwalker.1398Sleepwalker.1398 Member ✭✭✭

@Revelation.6293 said:

Well if ANET nerfed condi, than they will have to buff power to balance the class. Then you'll be dying in 2-3 seconds instead of 20-30 seconds. Stop complaining and reroll if you're not able to pvp with the class you're playing. Necros aren't even close to the top in pvp or wvw.

I disagree, wvw zerg is mainly scourges and some fb and little of the rest.

• I smell a troll. Someone got zerged and now must let off some steam on the forum.

• Chorazin.4107Chorazin.4107 Member ✭✭✭

Necros is way too broad a term, the issue lies with Scourges, not with base Necros or Reapers.

[lion] - [tRex] - [nâh/UwU/yep]

@Chorazin.4107 said:
    Necros is way too broad a term, the issue lies with Scourges, not with base Necros or Reapers.

This, it is really just an issue with the sand savant mechanic.

• Avelione.6075Avelione.6075 Member ✭✭✭

@Bolero Bloodreign.9025 said:
    I smell a troll. Someone got zerged and now must let off some steam on the forum.

^Only a troll would write something like that on this forum : ] One more time and I'll send my pet choyas to deal with you :P

Choya is love, Choya is life!

• Atticus.7194Atticus.7194 Member ✭✭✭

@Zero.3871 said:

-Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)
    -Mesmer (Everything)
    -Scourge (Condi)
    -Firebrand (Support)

Hi, warrior here lemme just say that warriors have been nerfed massively in both those regards recently so we're out. You'll notice there are way fewer of us around these days? There's a reason for that, our damage took a huge hit patch before last and our sustain just took a big hit this last patch so no need to worry about us anymore. The rest though, they're still absurd.

• mulzi.8273mulzi.8273 Member ✭✭✭

We need to nerf Paper ---signed Rock.

• Zero.3871Zero.3871 Member ✭✭✭

@Atticus.7194 said:

@Zero.3871 said:

-Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)
    -Mesmer (Everything)
    -Scourge (Condi)
    -Firebrand (Support)

Hi, warrior here lemme just say that warriors have been nerfed massively in both those regards recently so we're out. You'll notice there are way fewer of us around these days? There's a reason for that, our damage took a huge hit patch before last and our sustain just took a big hit this last patch so no need to worry about us anymore. The rest though, they're still absurd.

nice try, but warrior are still OP, and i see a lot of them. their sustain didnt get nerfed in wvw and warrior dmg Output is still 6k dmg per hit. core warriors dmg boost from Peak Performance is completely broken. 30 % dmg even if he dont hit the target with a physical attack? just by using it is op. spellbreakers ultimate everythingg destroying full Counter is broken too. no other class is carrying skillless People like warrior. too much passives so you dotn Need to press anything to have sustain. and spam 1-5 on your weapons make more dmg than any other class while being invul most of time.

• Atticus.7194Atticus.7194 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2018

@Zero.3871 said:

@Atticus.7194 said:

@Zero.3871 said:

-Warrior (Dmg, Sustain)
    -Mesmer (Everything)
    -Scourge (Condi)
    -Firebrand (Support)

nice try, but warrior are still OP, and i see a lot of them. their sustain didnt get nerfed in wvw and warrior dmg Output is still 6k dmg per hit. core warriors dmg boost from Peak Performance is completely broken. 30 % dmg even if he dont hit the target with a physical attack? just by using it is op. spellbreakers ultimate everythingg destroying full Counter is broken too. no other class is carrying skillless People like warrior. too much passives so you dotn Need to press anything to have sustain. and spam 1-5 on your weapons make more dmg than any other class while being invul most of time.

WUT

Adrenal Health: The health per second for each stack of this effect is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 19%-reduced health per second in all modes.
    Healing Signet: The healing per second of this signet is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 10%-reduced healing values in all modes.
    Full Counter: Reduced damage by 14% in PvP and WvW
    Dagger Autoattack: Reduced overall damage by 15% in PvP and WvW.
    Aura Slicer: Increased cooldown from 6 seconds to 8 seconds in PvP and WvW.
    Disrupting Stab: Reduced stun duration from 1.5 seconds to 1 second in PvP and WvW.
    Breaching Strike: Reduced damage by 20% in PvP and WvW.
    Break Enchantments: Reduced damage by 50%. Increased the number of boons removed from 2 to 3 in PvP and WvW.
    Featherfoot Grace: Increased the cooldown from 30 seconds to 40 seconds in PvP and WvW.

No nerfs eh?

The rest of your argument is complete gibberish so yea, whatever.

• Mokk.2397Mokk.2397 Member ✭✭✭

Anet did it the wrong way with all the classes.The expansions should have broadened the choices for the core classes not over powered them.The core classes should be equal with or without the professions. The professions introduced in the expansions should have been started mid to low power and increased as required to bring then par with the core.
    Unfortunately ANET tossed out bags of candy and will have a hard time taking them away for something more reasonable without tantrums .

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.