Best/Notable WvW Havoc guilds, EU and NA? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best/Notable WvW Havoc guilds, EU and NA?

2>

Comments

• Dralor.3701Dralor.3701 Member ✭✭✭

Felt like there used to be a lot but HoT+ feels like you just get run over by 30+ people if running a small group.

• Oozo.7856Oozo.7856 Member ✭✭✭

Good roaming groups don't get run over by 30+ people that often unless it's a group they engage and lose or unless they are hit while already fighting someone else. Part of roaming is awareness of surroundings, awareness of the map and knowing how zergs move across the map.

Should rephrase I guess, there is rarely another roaming group to fight. Usually just blobs.

• HazyDaisy.4107HazyDaisy.4107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 11, 2018

Don't worry, I spent all week trying to find another solo roamer to fight. All I found were low rank people too inexperienced to know they should run, everyone else did exactly what they say they don't do, run into a tower, run until a buddy(ies) show then skippidy do dah dual charge/havoc charge me...it's sad really, this is the "most skilled tier" no wonder they're all panicking about the restructure :)

[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination - Sorrows Furnace

• Eremes Guile.1480Eremes Guile.1480 Member ✭✭✭

KnT and Doc.

Guild wars 3 when?

KnT is no longer a zerg guild?

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eremes Guile.1480 said:
    KnT and Doc.

Where is the /S?

Don't get me wrong, KnT is a good guild, but havoc? No.

And Doc? Really? SMH

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

doc tries to cap towers all the time. my guys encounter them

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    doc tries to cap towers all the time. my guys encounter them

Sure. So do Zergs. When you run 20-30 deep with a kitten ton of PUGs, that ain't havoc.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

Havoc is so dead it's definition got deleted, now it's a buszword

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

we do havok when we are 3 to 5. =3 is fun. knowing your environment and zerg behavior is everything.

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    we are 3 to 5. =3

edited May 12, 2018

o.o;; happens you know.

(´;ω;`)

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

A couple guilds come to mind. vT is fairly decent. Ive dueled them several times in ABL at SC sentry. Almost 50/50 win rate (I may have lost a couple more then they did, but was all close). I wont bother pitching mine (as im biased lol)

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    o.o;; happens you know.

(´;ω;`)

Fraps or it didn't happen :tongue:

• Rysdude.3824Rysdude.3824 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Justine.6351 said:
    vT is about the only guild I come across that I actively avoid, and I'm crazy levels of don't give a kitten about dying.

This. Had my first run in with vT tonight and good lord. Whomever that Rev was with the Holo and Firebrand north of Fire Keep tonight is a beast. Absolute beast.

• Helly.2597Helly.2597 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 13, 2018

@Rysdude.3824 said:

@Justine.6351 said:
    vT is about the only guild I come across that I actively avoid, and I'm crazy levels of don't give a kitten about dying.

This. Had my first run in with vT tonight and good lord. Whomever that Rev was with the Holo and Firebrand north of Fire Keep tonight is a beast. Absolute beast.

Thanks man, I was the revenant. Those were some crazy good fights. Always fun to fight people actually willing to come back and keep the fights coming.

[vT] Hobo
    Violent Tendency
    NA Roaming

• Waffle.3748Waffle.3748 Member ✭✭

@Helly.2597 said:

@Rysdude.3824 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

Thanks man, I was the revenant. Those were some crazy good fights. Always fun to fight people actually willing to come back and keep the fights coming.

More videos of Hobo on rev? PogChamp

[KEK]

• bLind.6278bLind.6278 Member ✭✭✭

@Helly.2597 said:

@Rysdude.3824 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

Fighting against vT only served to remind me that I need to get good, but doing so five years after release ain't easy.

There's a 95% chance I'll be warned for this post, regardless of what it says.

• Rysdude.3824Rysdude.3824 Member ✭✭✭✭

@bLind.6278 said:

@Helly.2597 said:

@Rysdude.3824 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

Fighting against vT only served to remind me that I need to get good, but doing so five years after release ain't easy.

Ha! I know what you mean. The chemistry between those three was pretty amazing. And awesome to watch from my downed state.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.