why is being teleported in or out of hotm when leaving que still a thing? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

why is being teleported in or out of hotm when leaving que still a thing?

Nash.3974Nash.3974 Member ✭✭

I'm legit so freaking mad that I get teleported either out of or into the heart of the mists when leaving que, I legit consider rather relogging to leave que instead of clicking leave que to avoid map loading of 10min due to being teleported right at the most populated area of the map smh... ben please fix this qq

Tagged:

Comments

• We know the bug exists, but we haven't found a reliable way to repro it. (I've had it happen to me as well!)

If anyone knows of a way to reproduce this regularly, please let us know!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

• ZhouX.8742ZhouX.8742 Member ✭✭✭

"I'm legit so freaking mad that I get teleported either out of or into the heart of the mists"

Really, so freaking mad? Yikes, you might want to step outside for a little bit and get a bit of fresh air. Getting legitimately mad because you got teleported in a video game is just sad.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.