Ranger Traps, rarely used

FASTCAR.7831

@Eleazar.9478 said:The reason why traps aren't good anymore is 1 the throwing change took out alot of out thinking the opponent, 2 they lack any utility no stun breaks or cleanses outside of the heal trap.

Druid is really the only spec I can see being a okay trapper since it still has a kitten ton of uttiltiy through cele form.

Also throw in the fact that cleanses and resistance have been buffed and given across the board, they make it hard to keep it people inside traps, (lol a decent gaurd or warrior will just beat you for your kicks and take your lunch money) maybe if they added boon rip to 1 of the traps

I always disliked the range trapsAlso as video shows ( I have 100s more) it works just fine.ALL I see just do it wrong and use the wrong wepsWorks perfect ( for me) druid OR SB

I dont think I have ever died from a stun.I have 20+ cures every 30 sec,more actually

People think all these things and have theories...that dont play a trapper.Nothing new

@intox.6347 said:

@FASTCAR.7831 said:Ranger traps, short proof of concept

But that are bronze major, squire ... ppl under 100 rank max doing daily with pve build.... once you go across real build.... like condi mirage, power chrono / mirage ... spellbreaker / core war / dh with longbow / power druid / soulbeast.... against all of this u dont have any change and thats bad.Staff wielding pve guard with no clue i can kill with every class u choose me to use.

Rank means nothing, just time spentThis was proof of concept. last night I played 8 hours,zero deaths, 304 kills VS every rank possible. often killing 3-5 at the same timeYou KNOW they are pve builds?what server are you?

Rank means nothing above some threshold... once they are rank 40 .. u know they dont know :dizzy:I watched what they do... and it was horrible.... for sure not good pvpers--- duelers.I believe u can kill ppl with this, but dont if you duel experienced mirage / chrono / spellbreaker / core war ... they must destroy you.

im on desolation, mostly roaming, dueling.

Incorrect on everything

@FASTCAR.7831 said:

But that are bronze major, squire ... ppl under 100 rank max doing daily with pve build.... once you go across real build.... like condi mirage, power chrono / mirage ... spellbreaker / core war / dh with longbow / power druid / soulbeast.... against all of this u dont have any change and thats bad.Staff wielding pve guard with no clue i can kill with every class u choose me to use.

Rank means nothing, just time spentThis was proof of concept. last night I played 8 hours,zero deaths, 304 kills VS every rank possible. often killing 3-5 at the same timeYou KNOW they are pve builds?what server are you?

Rank means nothing above some threshold... once they are rank 40 .. u know they dont know :dizzy:I watched what they do... and it was horrible.... for sure not good pvpers--- duelers.I believe u can kill ppl with this, but dont if you duel experienced mirage / chrono / spellbreaker / core war ... they must destroy you.

Incorrect on everything

Thats heavy :D In one thing im correct for sure, im on desolation lol.Other thing is ... duel with your condi trapper druid vs power longbow soulbeast/ druid :D or power mirage/ chrono :D

yeah i know... you made 250.000 kills on roaming, also you died only 60 times for all that time :D

@intox.6347 said:

Incorrect on everything

Thats heavy :D In one thing im correct for sure, im on desolation lol.Other thing is ... duel with your condi trapper druid vs power longbow soulbeast/ druid :D or power mirage/ chrono :D

yeah i know... you made 250.000 kills on roaming, also you died only 60 times for all that time :D

Correction103 deaths, as of last night

• 1 year later...

@Hannelore.8153 said:I still play trapper with Trapper runes, but I'm spec'ed to Soulbeast so higher condi potential than Core Ranger.

But its a fun build, its not for seriousness. You play it when you're bored.

Love fighting Trapper Soulbeasts. Saw a couple last night actually. As someone who used to main trapper ranger/druid in PvP, unintelligent placement of traps can make you lose fights...as can those classes that have pets/clones that can be sent to trigger traps.

Ones I came across last night wer eboth Soulbeasts, one was prob running (traps + LB) and the other was pure condi