[Poll] Weapon for the next Ranger Elite Specialization

Sodeni.6041

What weapon would you like to get for the next Ranger elite specialization?

Clarifications:I added an option for "other" weapons, too, so you can tell us what currently non-existant weapon you would like to get as a Ranger .

I would appreciate if you voted and told us why you'd like to see your chosen weapon for the next Ranger elite specialization!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to get a hammer and an elite specialization that could be called "Shatterer" or "Crusher". Basically you smash the earth with your hammer and create giant earthquakes and erupt volcanos. You could even have transformations as your class mechanic and become an improved version of your pet for a short duration and defeat your enemy as a giant bear for example :)

Am already answer about idea then i quote myself from another topic

"My vote is Pistal / Dual Pistal.

After Elona we will cross a sea to Cantha place Of Youkai.If we see fit for our lore I think we should play as Lone wanderer/Youkai or Demon Hunter who have pet as sidekick who like travel place to place.Jump to trouble and save a poor soul kill badguy/demon/yokai or whatever with a Glory pistol.

use bullet as effect skill draw, reload, salvo."

@InsaneQR.7412 said:There is already a thread like this. Its on page 2 of the ranger forum.

Oh I didn't see your post anymore so I thought I make one. Would sure be interesting if people vote differently on this poll here.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Double mace. CC mid to close ranged AoE dmg but more weapon variability with a MH and OH for weapon combonatorics.

I'd love it if every new elite specialization got either a twohand weapon or an offhand and a mainhand one together. More build variety and skills is always good.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Needs Rifle, elite specialization "Hunter", and it should remove pet and replace it with special Rifle skills.

I would love to have a pet focus hunter spec. Don't most hunters use dogs or birds when hunting? I think this would fit the ranger more, also because Soulbeast already "gets rid of" the pet in a way.

@Sodeni.6041 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Needs Rifle, elite specialization "Hunter", and it should remove pet and replace it with special Rifle skills.

I would love to have a pet focus hunter spec. Don't most hunters use dogs or birds when hunting? I think this would fit the ranger more, also because Soulbeast already "gets rid of" the pet in a way.

I'd rather see F skills related to hunting tactics or something. I mean they could keep the pet with the skills, just change the skills a bit for the hunter.

Thumper hammer idea sounds cool, big aoes etc. But I think Ranger needs rifle first. Hunter is a cool concept. Could go either way with the F skills. I like the idea of removing the pet and making them special skills like "sniper shot" or something. But you could also have them be Pet focused without the pet. For example, you could have a skill that sends a hunting dog or something after your target, this could be a targeted dumbfire pet that has a duration. So you still "have a pet" but its not following you around etc. Similar to how the horn skill summons a ton of birds to peck the eyes of your target.

@"mikexg.7329" said:Thumper hammer idea sounds cool, big aoes etc. But I think Ranger needs rifle first. Hunter is a cool concept. Could go either way with the F skills. I like the idea of removing the pet and making them special skills like "sniper shot" or something. But you could also have them be Pet focused without the pet. For example, you could have a skill that sends a hunting dog or something after your target, this could be a targeted dumbfire pet that has a duration. So you still "have a pet" but its not following you around etc. Similar to how the horn skill summons a ton of birds to peck the eyes of your target.

Yeah as long as it's not another Deadeye I'm down for a rifle ranger elite specialization.

@Ryrok.1302 said:Rangers have so many cool off-hand weapon options that it's a shame they're so limited in main-hand weapons.

Yeah but ranger has so many ranged options i rather want a weapon that hits an area in front of you in melee range instead of a onehanded LB/SB replacement.Idk what rifle and pistol want to cover ranger hasnt got yet.