[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just purchased the game after trialing the f2p version for a couple weeks. Also, just got a new gaming rig & psyched to start a new character from scratch... going for sylvari necromancer.

Looking for chill people to level up with & ultimately get into end game. Would definitely like to run a round with you guys. Please send an invite. Thx!

HI. I'm interested in joining as well. Quite new into this game, only couple weeks. Would be nice to have a nice guild to seek advice and support. I'm lvl 80 sylvari daredevil and lvl 80 human necromancer, but my daredevil is more active now (I like its armor better). Only active when my partner is not playing at the same time. lol. Thanks!

Hello! I was wondering if I could be invited to see the guild. I am mostly interested in guild events and other PvE and plan to get into crafting. I just finally finished the HoT living world and will be starting on the PoF stuff.

I do tend to have a hectic schedule at work and soon will be working on looking for a new job. If you have any questions for me, please ask. I been away from the game for a long time and so I kind of have no clue what I am doing at the moment.

Returned a few weeks ago. Started a thief in 2012 played with friends for awhile and went back to WOW. Came back again with a couple of friends who left and I followed, again. Lead a hardcore, end game guild in Wow for 8 years and my heart (and energy )isn't there any more. Demanding career but still dedicate lots of time to my primary game focus (gw2 currently).

My characters (from best geared to decent geared). Condi warrior, condi firebrand. Condi soul beast, DE thief, power reaper, condi revenant, holo engi.

I love farming gold and playing the economy. Love meta events and have comm tag if leading some event farms is ever needed. Outstanding sense of humor and very laid back post wow career.

Things that I never focused on but want to are: clearing all dungeons, getting into fractals, learning the quirks of gw2 raiding. The above were hard to do without friends in game so finally decided to come out of my shell and embrace a community. My hope is that this guild is a great fit for both of us.

Look forward to chatting or exploring. Thanks!

Hello, I am known as the one and only AnnualSquatch(get it? Annual; one and only........ignore the bad joke) and I have never played this game. I will be starting a character after I post this comment but was hoping to be able to join a guild from the start. I feel why start bad habits and then have to break them when you can hopefully start out with only good habits. If you'd like a shy and very bad jokester in the guild please send an invite. Plus don't forget you might only get to see me this ONE time so don't pass by on the Squatch!

Greetings, I am also a returning player. I played GW1 back in the day, and GW2 for about two years and stopped before HoT was released. Just picked up the expansions, creating a new character whenever the game finishes downloading.

I am a full time student so I don't have too much time to play but I wanted to get back into the game.

Anyway, hope to see you in game.