What do PvE players think is reasonable for Gift of Battle — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What do PvE players think is reasonable for Gift of Battle

I've seen this flare every time a new Legendary comes out, and I'm curious to see what PvE (particularly open world) players think is a reasonably gated system for obtaining Gift Of Battle from non-raid PvE content. And to open the collections back in the opposite direction, what do PvE players think WvW is lacking in the rewards department to not be worth the time? (At what point would you actually be willing to farm there)

And don't make me disclaimer this thing....... it always ends up in the salt mines.

<1

Comments

• CETheLucid.3964CETheLucid.3964 Member ✭✭✭

I don't think there's anything wrong with how it works getting it now.

The reward track goes pretty quick even if you were to do it in the EoTMs and quicker still if you do fairly simple things in EB and the borderlands like snipe supply yaks, take camps, flip sentry locations. There are several websites that offer easy meta builds to roll with in WvW for roaming to that end.

If you're a lower pop server you'll never really see much of anyone if you avoid the larger gatherings and on larger pop servers you'll always see someone with an open party to roll with. Might even make a buddy! Or if you're on an absolutely packed server? Just zerg surf. You'll get it before the day is over.

I'm a PvX player though so I have no qualms jumping between game modes and I don't really understand people who religiously limit themselves to one game mode when the other ones offer tangible rewards for the game mode you'd prefer anyway with often lesser time investment. But that's neither here nor there.

Even an inexperienced PvE-only player should be able to get the Gift of Battle with minimal WvW investment. I don't see it as a problem. If you're an elementalist or a ranger I could give you some simple cheesy build to run for doing what I just mentioned.

• starhunter.6015starhunter.6015 Member ✭✭✭

Current system for GoB is fine, I am a PvX player with higher towards PvE. The reward track is not bad and is pretty good for mats and stuff to sell so its win win really.

• Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't touch WvW at all if not for GoB so getting alternative way (e.g. PvP reward track) would improve my experience with GW2 in about 5-7%.

• Feanor.2358Feanor.2358 Member ✭✭✭✭

@starlinvf.1358 said:
    I've seen this flare every time a new Legendary comes out, and I'm curious to see what PvE (particularly open world) players think is a reasonably gated system for obtaining Gift Of Battle from non-raid PvE content. And to open the collections back in the opposite direction, what do PvE players think WvW is lacking in the rewards department to not be worth the time? (At what point would you actually be willing to farm there)

And don't make me disclaimer this thing....... it always ends up in the salt mines.

The current system is already reasonable.

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

I find what we currently have to be fine tbh

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

@foarequiem.9013 said:
    As big players WvW can I ask for a wvw only gift of exploration ? Lol

As weird as it sounds, GoE would be a kitten ton harder in WvW if you had to get all the map elements. I remember it being an issue in the first place, since certain locations could be inaccessible for weeks (if not months) depending on how your server is for taking keeps. Might not be as bad now with the server linking... but T4 (being what it is) can be one sided in a bad way. I'm curious if this would encourage pugs to form up on a K-train if the intent was to get map exploration.

• Rysdude.3824Rysdude.3824 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Donutdude.9582 said:
    I prefer the current system for obtaining a Gift of Battle.

Why? It encourages me to play a different game mode, introducing a welcome change to my usual PvE/sPvP cycles.

Same here. I like that it exposes you to the different game environments. Same with having to do fractals for leggys. Or PvP for guild upgrade potions. Not my cup of tea but it was an interesting experience. Tbh getting my first Gift of Battle is what made me into a 95% WvW player nowadays.

• Tenrai Senshi.2017Tenrai Senshi.2017 Member ✭✭✭

As a mostly PvE player, I think the Gift of Battle acquisition is fine as it is. It doesn't take too long, and even for people who want to avoid battles with other players, getting participation in WvW or EoTM and then maintaining it by killing some random guard every few minutes is pretty easy. Out of all the time-consuming or time-gated hurdles in the way of legendarily, this is pretty far down on the list for me.

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think one issue with the GoB is that it can be acquired in quite an afk fashion.
    This hurts both the value and integrity of it being a legendary item, AND the wvw integrity itself.
    PvE players, with zero interest in WvW, are coming to wvw, taking up slots in the limited roster, preventing people actually interesting in WvW from playing.
    My point; GoB is bad for both legendary integrity, WvW AND PvE.

GoB shouldn't be removed, it's a valid WvW method of getting legendary equipment.
    But maybe 2 alternative methods would be:
    1. PvP reward track as well
    2. a crafting collection: one item from fractals, one item from dungeons (costing 150 of every dungeon's tokens), one item from greater (lv 65+) world events, and something else that proves your character can handle itself in a fight (it's the gift of battle after all)

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• nottsgman.8206nottsgman.8206 Member ✭✭✭

the first time I made a legendary, WvW was needed for world completion, so I'd already been exposed to it, and found that it was really enjoyable (even though I didn't play it much after). so when GoB was added to the reward tracks, I didn't have an issue with it, and still don't. it gives me a reason to go play some WvW, whereas usually I wouldn't. not because of rewards, not because I don't enjoy it when I do jump in there, but because I am more interested in doing other things.

in short, I like how it is now, and wouldn't want it changed.

70 'mains' and waiting for more slots
    | 62 Asura | 5 Charr | 1 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

• Kheldorn.5123Kheldorn.5123 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@foarequiem.9013 said:

As weird as it sounds, GoE would be a kitten ton harder in WvW if you had to get all the map elements. I remember it being an issue in the first place, since certain locations could be inaccessible for weeks (if not months) depending on how your server is for taking keeps. Might not be as bad now with the server linking... but T4 (being what it is) can be one sided in a bad way. I'm curious if this would encourage pugs to form up on a K-train if the intent was to get map exploration.

Well we did it back in the days, so it was possible ;-)

Yes, but WvW matchups were changing weekly and you could always count to swap colors every week which allowed for easier exploration. It's much harder these days, not mentioning a horror that is desert borderlands without mounts.

• Plautze.6290Plautze.6290 Member ✭✭✭

I like GoB the way it is as it has shown me that WvW ain't that bad and I even enjoyed myself in the end.

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Kareem Aqbar | Mindblower Torxx

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@foarequiem.9013 said:

Well we did it back in the days, so it was possible ;-)

Just going to take a few weeks at worst when you rotate through the sides lol

Bite me.

• Zephire.8049Zephire.8049 Member ✭✭✭

It's fine the way it is now, imo. If you want it ASAP, you can stack boosters and follow a zerg and be done in ~6 hours, which is way faster than GoE is. There is no cost to you outside of time, unlike many steps that require hundreds of gold to complete (using Silverwastes as a measurement of gold-per-hour, a step that requires 100g of mats equals ~5 hours of farming). It's not timegated like some parts of collections (see: anything requiring Orr temples), or relies on luck/camping a spot waiting for an event (again, see: Orr temples). And it doesn't require relying on other people to get it done -- you can get it by solo roaming in WvW, but you can't casually solo all the fractal collection items.

Or, if you know you're going to work on a legendary/start working on a legendary, start doing the easy dailies to stock up on potions. 1-3 WvW dailies every day are easy and can be solo'd even during high activity times. 80 potions will net you the GoB, so if you average 2 per day you can get it in 40 days for minimal work. The Badge of Tribute you buy from the guild vendor gets you Big Spender, so even if you get that every time it comes up until you actually need GoB you're still making a big dent in the reward track. You can also sell the badge on the TP and earn silver to put towards the legendary.

Or you can combine the two and go at your own pace without burning out on a full run from 0 to GoB.

Making a legendary is rarely a snap decision that gets done in a day and the GoE requires, much, much more time than buying an item, killing a yak, standing in one spot for a minute, slaying a veteran mob, or killing a sentry. In short, if you're working on a legendary it makes sense to start working on the end parts in addition to your immediate step. It's why so many people start hording mats/coins/gemstones when they start a legendary even when they're several steps away from actually needing them.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm almost entirely a PvE player (I only go to WvW rarely, when I want one or more of the rewards, and never play PvP) and I think the way the Gift of Battle is obtained is fine. No it's not quick and sometimes it can take several attempts or going at the right time of day/week, but the same is true of Fractals and world bosses and lots of other things required for legendaries. Making a legendary is not supposed to be quick or easy.

I also don't think it's the rewards which put most PvE players off playing WvW. From discussions I've had it's often the fact that you're fighting other people that makes it seem intimidating. I know in some ways the difference between "this computer controlled enemy is trying to kill me" and "this player controlled enemy is trying to kill me" is minimal, but it doesn't feel that way at first. Some differences are obvious - players don't have predictable routines and mechanics, they can adapt instantly to counter what you're doing (they don't always do that, but they can) and they'll do things like start to attack you from way outside any NPCs aggro range and chase you all the way across the map if they have to instead of breaking off at some point. But also just the idea of this being a real person somewhere in the world who has chosen you as their target can be intimidating.

That and the fact that you're fighting with other people. One thing that really worried me when I first started WvW was the idea that I was on 'the team' by default as soon as I was on the map and I didn't know what I was doing. At first I literally had no idea how WvW worked - there were all these colours and markers and moving things (dolyaks) on the map and announcements popping up and none of it meant anything to me. I was worried I'd do something wrong and sabotage my team, or simply wouldn't be "pulling my weight" while taking up a slot on the map, something I'd often heard WvW players complain about.

There's no easy way around that, you just have to get on and do it and over time you'll get used to it. Or use some of the slower non-combat methods to get the Gift of Battle like capping ruins, or doing PvE dailies like Big Spender and killing veterans. But again the same is true of other things - Fractals can seem very intimidating when you first go in because it's presented as harder dungeons (nothing in game tells you the lower tiers are actually easier) and it seems like everyone will expect you to know what to do before you start. The entire game can seem like that to people who don't currently play. That's not a reason to refuse to do it.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

I, also, think it's fine the way it is.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• STIHL.2489STIHL.2489 Member ✭✭✭✭

As a mainly Open World PvE player, I think the process for a Gift of Battle is fine, it's like Open World, with other players. And the way GW2 handled PvP in WvW, makes it feel more like PvE then dealing with the typical toxic nature of PvP games. Outside the massive balance issues among the classes, where like an Ele and a Thief can do things like one shot kill me, which is kinda stupid from a class design point, it's not bad at all.

There are two kinds of Gamers, Salty, and Extra Salty.
    Ego is the Anesthesia that dullens the pain of Stupidity.

• artemis.6781artemis.6781 Member ✭✭✭

Why endure the torture when I can simply make an ascended? I've made 2 legendaries and will never make another. However, I wouldn't be opposed to having an NPC vendor that exchanges GoE for GoB and vice versa. Something comparable in time, maybe 4 GoB to 1 GoE? I'm not sure since it's been 5 years that I've done WvW and only did it for map completion back then.

• Glacial.9516Glacial.9516 Member ✭✭✭

Personally, I'd like a way to acquire WvW/PvP reward track potions from PvE. Whether that be dailies or a mastery option when all masteries are maxed out (similar to the way we earn Spirit shards now but requiring more exp than a spirit shard).

That said I don't mind WvW and I think the Gift of Battle is fine as it is. If you do the easy non-pvp WvW dailies each day you can easily save up enough potions for your reward track needs (of course, if you need the GoB fast that's not exactly a great option). This can be problematic if you get the jerks that decide to camp monuments and Veteran spawn locations when it's a daily (I know it's pvp but this is not behavior I find acceptable!), but with 3-4 maps for dailies you can usually find one that will work.

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

Legendary weapons should have you do all parts of the game

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

I dont mind it as it is now, however i liked that i didnt have to take up a slot in WvW the way it was before to get one. Sure i could DO the super long way to do it of just doing dailies. Or i could run around and spend 4-7 hours capturing sentry posts and killing dolyaks which is what i do now. Plus, ive honestly found WvW is a great way to make money in a decent hurry if needed, and you can get other stuff from it too.

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• Ameepa.6793Ameepa.6793 Member ✭✭✭

I'm pure PVE player and I still think gifts are fine. I have just been doing WvW dailies (ruins, camps, dolly, land) and at the moment I have 8 Extra gifts waiting if I need them some day.

• TheNecrosanct.4028TheNecrosanct.4028 Member ✭✭✭

I am purely a PvE player and the Gift of Battle is the only reason I ever do WvW. I've farmed enough of them (14 so far) to know I will never get into WvW because to me it's boring. But I don't mind doing easy dailies to advance my GoB reward track. I think the current method is very reasonable, even though I personally prefer not to do WvW. I think purely WvW players who want to make a legendary but don't like PvE have a much harder time, because legendaries require a lot more PvE time than they do WvW.

• IndigoSundown.5419IndigoSundown.5419 Member ✭✭✭✭

@starlinvf.1358 said:
    I've seen this flare every time a new Legendary comes out, and I'm curious to see what PvE (particularly open world) players think is a reasonably gated system for obtaining Gift Of Battle from non-raid PvE content.

I guess I'm an open-world PvE player, even though I avoid group events due to the headache-inducing particle spam. I would not be in favor of any system for making the GoB available via either raid, fractal or persistent zone PvE content. I'm not in favor of the game catering further to PvEntitlement.

And to open the collections back in the opposite direction, what do PvE players think WvW is lacking in the rewards department to not be worth the time? (At what point would you actually be willing to farm there)

If the GoB were made available via something like world bosses, I'd think that -- to be fair -- a prefers-WvW player should be able to farm everything they need for their legendary in WvW. Specifically, expand the Hero Challenge equivalents to include all GoE objectives, allow for the collection of materials needed for making Ascended or Legendary to similar amounts, and make acquiring gold equivalent, or nearly so.

Even then, I'm not sure that would get the average prefers-PvE player to farm WvW. It seems that many posters on the issue dislike the idea of fighting other players. To me, this would mean that the return on farming WvW would have to be significantly better than farming PvE to entice these people to farm WvW. Look at what happened with the Skirmish Ticket system. People cap a few camps, then avoid other players while "participation" ticks down.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- Santayana

• HnRkLnXqZ.1870HnRkLnXqZ.1870 Member ✭✭✭

What could be a reasonable challenge for the Gift of Battle?

A repeatable collection which requires you to kill every world boss. You receive an "essence" of that boss, which you have to empower in certain situations (e.g. Steam Minotaur at the Thaumanova Reactor, wreckage of Vexxa's Lab final golem, heart of Mount Maelstrom, ... etc.). When all essences are empowered, you have to meet Laranthir at the Vigils Keep. He will challenge you into a 1v1 which you will lose. He will spare your life what gives you two options: /bow to him, which grants you one Gift of Battle. Or you challenge him again which equals a solo fight against Skorvald (without a break-bar) on Fractal level 25 in difficulty. If you die, you are kicked out of the story instance and have to wait 24 hours to replay, dishonored-debuff with a timer. If you win, you get two Gifts of Battle. If you fail five times in a row, Laranthir will make the empowered essences vanish with a warcry.

Note: The challenge at the end is for people who want a Legendary Armor or want to test their skill and proof that they are hardcore. For the casuals, the regular path is already fast and efficient. The tedious double collection-part at the beginning makes sure, that the task is not done in a single day.

• DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm okay with GoB being a login reward. :)

But seriously, I got mine doing WvW like PvE, just doing WvW dailies, hitting guards & camps, etc, all while avoiding other players as best I could. Some days that meant not doing WvW since there were too many enemy players about mucking things up.

X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

• Zalavaaris.5329Zalavaaris.5329 Member ✭✭✭

I'm a pver myself and I feel it is fine how it is. Then again I'm a bit biased because I believe if you want something you just go get it. I was rank 17 when I decided I wanted warbringer lol

• Blockhead Magee.3092Blockhead Magee.3092 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Theros.1390 said:
    Personally, I enjoyed so much the time when this item was purchasable for 500 Badges of Honor

Even if I dont like the fact that each time I wanna make a legendary weapon, as a PvE player, I'm kinda forced to go to WvW and move my as* to get the gift, I do agree with the principle "A legendary Item or weapon, should also be the result of the successful exploration of a lot of game modes, and not only PvE"

And so, I endure it. The system is pretty fine as it is I believe.

This is number 3 on the list of dumbest things and wastes of time done by Anet.

1. New player experience.
    2. Scarlett
    3. Removing the ability to buy GoB with badges.

Otherwise, the GoB is one of the easier things to get to craft a legendary and it might just bring in some fresh blood who might realize that their missing out on the best game mode in GW2.

• mindcircus.1506mindcircus.1506 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Glacial.9516 said:
    This can be problematic if you get the jerks that decide to camp monuments and Veteran spawn locations when it's a daily

The good news is that the players who do this are, without exception, very bad at the game and easily dealt with.
    Tweak your build and make them pay, it's easy and doesn't take long.

• Hyper Cutter.9376Hyper Cutter.9376 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just add back the merchant that used to sell them that removed without warning us immediately beforehand (no, burying it in the wrong section of the patch notes several months prior, with no actual date of implementation, is not a "warning"). It worked fine for literally years.

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

Let me turn in Gift of Exploration for Gifts of Battle.
    Let me buy someone else's Gift of Battle.
    Or set up a Gift Exchange that operates similar to the gem/gold conversion.

Don't make me deal with a boring, meandering game mode where the saltiest players aren't even your opposition, but rage-teleporting commanders who do little more than zerg around to easy marks. Trying to build up to and maintain Rank 6 around these people is obnoxious.

Also, balance the population difference via in-game mechanics.
    Make defense important with wandering NPC armies that underdog player armies can glom onto or defending scouts can waylay.

But mostly let me buy Gift of Battle without stepping into WvW.
    Tried it.
    Hated it.
    No more need to force it, ANet.

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

@foarequiem.9013 said:

I will always support this.
    GoE can be a lonely, heart-grinding (literally) experience, so I can understand why some folks wouldn't want to do it.

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

Since it was originally required to do WvW to get the Gift of Battle, I don’t think that it’s acquisition should be changed to require anything less than that.

Obtaining the gift only takes around eight hours without boosters and potions. There are plenty of WvW dailies that are essentially PvE tasks and would have minimal odds of you running into an enemy player. The latter Is what I do as they’re quick and I don’t have to invest as much time as I would if I were actually playing.

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm mainly PvE, but I dabble in WvW from time to time for fun and daily rewards.

If you've made the choice to begin crafting a Legendary, I have to imagine you are aware of the fact that it will take time, and likely require you to grind things that some would find unpleasant. At least GOB is attainable - it isn't as if you have to 'win' or anything, you can earn it just by showing up for 'x' amount of time.

That seems reasonable to me.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:
    I'm mainly PvE, but I dabble in WvW from time to time for fun and daily rewards.

If you've made the choice to begin crafting a Legendary, I have to imagine you are aware of the fact that it will take time, and likely require you to grind things that some would find unpleasant. At least GOB is attainable - it isn't as if you have to 'win' or anything, you can earn it just by showing up for 'x' amount of time.

That seems reasonable to me.

I mean youd think so, but most of the people ive seen genuinely complaining about this are upset they have to invest time to obtain one because they want it NOW

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• Funky.4861Funky.4861 Member ✭✭✭

WvW has zero interest for me. I've done it twice (i think) for the original gift of exploration but i find it quite confusing when i go in there- lots of jargon, lots of running around etc (God help you if you get parted from the zerg) and it just didn't seem that friendly. I do think though, that as a pve'r having to do wvw for the gift of battle is much less of a hardship than for a wvw'er to get the gift of exploration, especially if there's that 1 poi which u can't seem to find no matter which interactive map you look at ^^ I have four legendaries (2 first-gen and 2 second-gen) and i still have a GoB in my bank. For me, the fact that (even though i view wvw as pvp) i can avoid enemy players and just flip camps, kill dolly's, cap points etc is a really good option; there's no alternative to map completion- you have to do every heart, hero point, vista and point of interest.

• Hyper Cutter.9376Hyper Cutter.9376 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Funky.4861 said:
    there's no alternative to map completion- you have to do every heart, hero point, vista and point of interest.

But nobody ganks you while you're doing it, at least.

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:

@Funky.4861 said:
    there's no alternative to map completion- you have to do every heart, hero point, vista and point of interest.

But nobody ganks you while you're doing it, at least.

Champs do.... quite a lot actually. Even some of the Vet fights are dicey.

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭

I find it reasonable to head over to WvW and earn it the current way. At first it was a drag but it got easier just like PvE did with time invested. At least in WvW I can listen to player chatter over TS which is hilarious. Grinding something like that in PvE would be a boring and lonesome task. If they implement dueling in PvE I might consider that a reasonable avenue but for now it's a no from me.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• Last Crysis.1934Last Crysis.1934 Member ✭✭✭

I would pay real money if I did not have to do WvW!

• Wisty.1867Wisty.1867 Member ✭✭

Made... Mmm 5-6 leggies across 2 accounts. On one account I was able to buy it with 500 badges of honor each (I bought like 10 at that time, those were the days!). The other account I've had to grind for them (I have three left there). The current grindy way makes it feel like an accomplishment, but it's not fun. Press F in stonemist on a wall once every 2 mins, and you have it in like... 6.5 hours with boosters; same amount of time as zerging-ish? It's just as pointless, but I feel the current way makes WvW a worse game mode for everyone involved as me afk farming participation is actively hurting my world (even if it's garbo in wvw), whereas I could get the badges passively in open world and only pop in long enough to buy the GoB before.

However. What would I do to change it? Make it tied to actually playing the mode. Cap a number of objectives in WvW, a mix of PvE content and PvP to ensure you're contributing to your world while not requiring a too strenuous of an investment for those who abhor the game mode. Maybe require it to be part of a repeatable collection where you get marks from the veteran beasts, capping a monument to get bloodlust, capping stonemist and 2-3 keeps towers, and camps each, so that if you buckle down and play the game mode, you'll get it quick enough while allowing you to get it at your own pace.

Super rough idea, and it would need something to prevent devaluing the GoB (though for hardcore wvw'ers it's already garbo)... But I just need a reason for it to feel like it's not a mandatory gate I'm going through the motionsbto get, quite literally.

Another alternative: normalize WvW equipment and stats. I love playing certain classes, but I can't always be bothered to make a set of gear/level an alt toon specifically for WvW'ing. Making gear/level less of a requirement would make it so much more accessible, imo.

Just a few thoughts, but I really think making the game mode feel like you are actually achieveing something would go a long way to helping renew my interest in it. As it is now, I glass rev and press 1 on dudes in a blob, or press F on a wall to repair until the bouncy chest vomits a GoB at me, neither of which are particularly engaging or fun.

• Theros.1390Theros.1390 Member ✭✭✭

@Blockhead Magee.3092 said:
    2. Scarlett

Scarlet* please =o

And :

@Klipso.8653 said:
    Legendary weapons should have you do all parts of the game

Pretty much this

• Well to be honest, as some one that does all types of games but mainly enjoy PVE, I have to say that I wouod wish there was also a way to get gift of battle in PvE and PvP, I personally would preffer a PvE gift of battls, for even when I do all the typws of games, I must say I still dislike at times having to kill or fight people that at times can be friends and makes me feel awful (but that also can be simply a personal problem and I am too emotional) nevertheless, would like other options to be available and still with the same type of timegate. (Sorry for my english)