I almost bought the new “Elonian Elementalist” outfit …

We need an option to wear Male/Female variants of Outfits regardless of Gender. Female version is so much better even if a male wore the exact same design. Female Asura version shows it works with flat chests fine. I want that version on my Male Sylvari.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Personally I’m not ready to see a Charr wearing a bra. ? But maybe that just me.

...Charr don't really
need
a bra. Cat kitten don't come with an externally visible breast, really, they just kinda ... attach to the surface. More like a human dude, only a bit flatter.

The female outfit comes with a bra regardless of whether or not there is externally visible breast. A Charr wearing a bra would look ridiculous.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Personally I’m not ready to see a Charr wearing a bra. ? But maybe that just me.

...Charr don't really
need
a bra. Cat kitten don't come with an externally visible breast, really, they just kinda ... attach to the surface. More like a human dude, only a bit flatter.

The female outfit comes with a bra regardless of whether or not there is externally visible breast. A Charr wearing a bra would look ridiculous.

It'd look fine, It'd even look fine on males. Asura has flat chest and is wearing it and it's fine. People want options. We don't get options.In reality everyone could wear whatever the hell they wanted no-matter what. GW2 isn't realistic with clothing though unfortunately.

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:I wish they were more consistent with that.

By which, I mean they should use the male versions of outfits on asura and charr at all times because the female versions always look ridiculous (at best) on them.

Raiment of the Lich looks ridiculous on female Charr and Asura (uses the male version). There are some others I don't care for on female Charr and Asura, but Raiment of the Lich is the worst one.

@Doggie.3184 said:

...Charr don't really
need

It'd look fine, It'd even look fine on males. Asura has flat chest and is wearing it and it's fine. People want options. We don't get options.In reality everyone could wear whatever the hell they wanted no-matter what. GW2 isn't realistic with clothing though unfortunately.

Envoy armor, female Charr, first iteration

KzgVMOOm.jpg

Female Charr don’t have human style breasts and putting a bra on them (which adds breasts) looks ridiculous.

...Charr don't really
need

Envoy armor, female Charr, first iterationFemale Charr don’t have human style breasts and putting a bra on them (which adds a visible breast) looks ridiculous.

Yup. The original model designer also made their position clear, which was that if they got "lovely lady lumps", to steal from the popular song, they got eight of them, just like a real cat.

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:I wish they were more consistent with that.

By which, I mean they should use the male versions of outfits on asura and charr at all times because the female versions always look ridiculous (at best) on them.

Not true. The female wintersday outfit, wedding outfit, exemplar outfit, and imperial outfit all look fine on asura and charr, at least in my opinion. I think it would be better if both versions could be chosen at will regardless of what the race/gender of the character is, rather than restricting it even further.

...Charr don't really
need

Envoy armor, female Charr, first iteration

KzgVMOOm.jpg

Female Charr don’t have human style breasts and putting a bra on them (which adds breasts) looks ridiculous.

The Outfit doesn't add breast, as shown by Asura females, it's just a fancy flat cloth: Which is why I want that version on males instead of the butt huge umbrella. I could be like Albel the Wicked from Star Ocean.

Well the reason why is because it would look awful and ridiculously dumb on a female charr. I like the theme of having both Charr gender treated as equal. :blush:But honest, would you rather see a Charr in a bra? Or cleavage? No thanks :tongue:

It's disappointing because I really wish female charr at least had a few options for more feminine styles. I still liquidated some of my material storage for it though, because it looks fantastic on my female asura. I don't care that my asura Weaver doesn't "need" to wear a bra, she's rocking it.

They either need to just swap over make race-specific armors/outfits OR separate them into three classes: Asura, Charr, and Human-like. It seems like either of those ideas would be easier than making 4-6 versions of one armor set or Outfit and result in better quality items for Charr and Asura. As long as they kept an equal rotation, so that one race didn't constantly get more things than another, I don't think players would be put off too much either.

I'm extremely disappointed. I was going to buy it until I saw it had the male outfit on my female charr. I like symmetrical outfits, and I really liked the drape along the bottom for the female outfit. Instead, it looks like another jacket on a female charr. Yet ANOTHER jacket.

@Scrysis.6279 said:I'm extremely disappointed. I was going to buy it until I saw it had the male outfit on my female charr. I like symmetrical outfits, and I really liked the drape along the bottom for the female outfit. Instead, it looks like another jacket on a female charr. Yet ANOTHER jacket.Meanwhile, medium armor classes cry in frustration and envy.