Razah — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Razah

Hello
I was wondering if You could expand on his origin from development and lore perspective. Was his birth exclusive to Nightfall and is it possible there other beings like him, searching for their purpose, selling rare recipes, presumably "Lost".

Tagged:

Comments

• @Joe Kimmes.1357 said:
    we could finally make the manual retroactively correct

I love this quote.
    (and yeah, I was really happy to be able to repurpose Razah; that was mechanically awesome, a big QoL improvement, and interesting lore-wise, too — well done)

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Alek Seven.2374Alek Seven.2374 Member ✭✭✭

If Razah is created from the mists, does it means he might be still alive today ?

• MithranArkanere.8957MithranArkanere.8957 Member ✭✭✭✭

I just want to know if he's still alive and whether there has ever been more like him.

• Because of heroes in GW1, how hard would it be to add another Razah for team build purpose?

Personally I would like 3 more Razahs to make all one class teams!

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sir Booman.7903 said:
    Because of heroes in GW1, how hard would it be to add another Razah for team build purpose?

What you are looking for are mercenaries from the gw1 online store. To make multiples of the same profession just use throwaway pvp only characters.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• @Justine.6351 said:

@Sir Booman.7903 said:
    Because of heroes in GW1, how hard would it be to add another Razah for team build purpose?

What you are looking for are mercenaries from the gw1 online store. To make multiples of the same profession just use throwaway pvp only characters.

Why would I do that, they are barely doing anything for the game officially. All the stuff that is done is off duty from ANet. I would consider buying them if the money went to keeping the game up to date but they are not so.... Just give us 3 more Razahs and we'll call it good..