Looking for more people to hang out with! [EU]

Cynder.2509

(I did this once as a post on Tumblr but nobody seemed to catch up so I'm gonna try here)

Hello, I’m HunterI’ve been kinda lonely recently since a lot of my friends became inactive and I’d like to make more friends. I’m looking for some to hang out in game and to have some nice talks.Now some things about myself: I’m a ftm transgender (I’d really love to meet another trans people in the community too!) from Germany who loves Charr, Sylvari and Trahearne. What I do mostly ingame is very random. I do a lot of stuff actually like story (even if I do it for 1000 times), RP (actually only with myself because I haven’t found anyone and I’m not sure how to to it), developing stories for my characters (I’m currently sitting on a big novel project about my characters for two years), enjoying the ambience and some more. I’m not into stressing myself or others, I prefer doing stuff chilled. (So that means no speedrunning or toxic elitism) And yes, I know what I’m doing! I’m a massive ball of anxiety, paranoia (for example: I’m always afraid of others judging me and thinking I’m bad even if I don’t have to worry because I do play since start but that was on a different account I lost when I had a break from 2014 to 2015. So I returned on this current one September 2015) and depression. So please be nice to me.If there’s anything you still want to know or if you want to talk don’t hesitate to send a message!Anyways, if you’re down for it do so and drop a message or contact me ingame (Cynder.2509)! :DThank you for your time and I’m looking forward to meet you!

Here’s my Discord if you want to have a good talk beside:https://discord.gg/kM3gz2 (If it’s expired just drop a message so I can reinvite you. I need to set this to links to expire because of some issues I’ve had and for protection)

I wanted to comment on this earlier but I forgot yesterday so..

Hey, we talked a bit. You're a cool guy, looking forward to the next random convo we're gonna have because damn right I will message you like the creep that I am

And this terrible kind of humor REALLY doesn't work over text

That said, let's hang out some time ingame when I'm not busy raiding in WvW or you're about to leave lol

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi m8 , we from Lion are a cozy bunch of people who looking for other players (beginners or veterans) to grow and enjoy the game with us ,we have 26 members at the moment .We have a very nice decorated Guild Hall (Windswept Haven) wich is at lvl 28 now , our home is on Far ShiverPeaks and most of us are into every aspect of the game PVE/PVP/WVW so mostly PVX . Also Roleplayers are very welcome . :+1:Last summer our guild took a quite larger hit with people having to deal with real life stuff (wich allways comes first) and some others who went to try other games and so on .The founders of this guild are Flemish / Belgians but everyone is welcome ,the only thing we ask is no flaming in Guildchat , have respect for everybody no matter what, regardless religion politic beliefs , origine , gender or age .So if you are looking for a home to have a laugh and some fun or just chill or have a conversation or help with whatever what come look us up , our aim is to have a fun and filled Guildchat again with people that know each other a bit , become friends and have a blast together . Our TimeZone = UTC/GMT +1 .We haven't done raids yet but we are working on the matter but we do and have done Guildmissions . We also have Discord wich info is on the message of the day in our Guild Tab .So if this pack of Lions sounds like your cup of thea just contact one of these players and we will help you out asap ;) - kronnokos.6913 - alien.9058 - tailbreaker.1540 - alien.9683 .Thank you for taking the time to read this , see you in game and rock on :)

Sorry, for the late response on this. I rarely check the forums and I'm just generally not that active ingame anymore but thanks again for the offer. I'll see to it. Allthough I might need some time to maybe arrange a contact since (as I've stated many times already) I'm a very shy and anxious kind of a guy and I'll never do the first move on anything except I'll force myself to it or if something really goes on my nerves. So if there's a way someone wants to take a step don't hesitate to drop a message by. I might be a bit scared in the first 3 or 5 minutes whenever that happens and most likely won't respond that fast as due to being paralyzed by something like a panic attack but I'll defintely do reply.

As for everyone else and as a side note/boost: This search is still active so if there are any more people around, you'll know what to do.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still there and I might want to add another detail I haven't mentioned in the original post and I think that it's a good time to say it now since there are plenty of new people joining the WvW community recently. So if there's also someone looking forward for some WvW stuff feel free to come and ask. I don't care if you're new or anything. The only thing that matters here is that I'm on Abaddon's Mouth, so if you're also there feel free to leave a message.

• 1 month later...

Almost forgot to bump this for this month.So if there's anyone, any group or guild who's interested please tell me so.I'd preferably be looking for a LGBTQ+ friendly/oriented guild when it comes to that even though everyone's still welcome. It'd be just a nice thing for me as I've gladly like to meet more people within the LGBTQ+ community but it's not required of course. Also, I'd like to maybe getting back to raids again after leaving them with the release of wing 2 when the people of my previous raiding group became inactive in general and didn't seem to come back after all after we all disbanded.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...