Title. What's your favorite one?

Tagged:

Comments

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

the whole album or just one track?

• Agrios.1957Agrios.1957 Member ✭✭
    edited May 25, 2018

I'm a sucker for the main themes.
    EotN theme is my favorite, with Prophecies and Factions coming to a close second.

• Tolakram.5809Tolakram.5809 Member ✭✭

I quite like the Nightfall soundtrack really, I think it set the scene quite well.

Some favorites are going to be Fortress of Jahai, Garden of Seborhin, and Guardian Sunspears.

• anyaeversong.2678anyaeversong.2678 Member ✭✭
    edited May 25, 2018

Temple of tolerance
    Guilds at war
    Hall of heroes
    Tascas theme
    Kurzick theme
    All 3 campaign theme songs
    Overture of eotn
    Under the dark span (Asura theme)
    Sands of Kryta
    The Charr
    Guardian Sunspears
    Festival of Lyss
    I'm certain I'm missing something...

• edited May 25, 2018

The Guild Wars Main Theme from the original game still -- still -- gives me chills.

A second -- the one I went to maps to hear -- is Temple of Tolerance. I told Jeremy Soule how much I loved it, and he was very pleased. Apparently it was one of his favorites, too.

And the last, from original Guild Wars, is Crystal Oasis. I remember when Andrew, then a member of the screenshot and video team, created a video capturing one of our beta events using this music. One of the founders told me that his wife -- and he -- got tears in their eyes watching the video and listening to the musical theme.

I love all Guild Wars music, but those three are the ones I come back to, again and again.

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.