[Merged] Customer Support Ticket Response Times

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Gaile, Your staff was GREAT on the last submitted ticket I sent in & I dont wanna seem like a repeat ticket submitter but some friends of mine decided they wanted to go back for old times sake and play GW1, I tried logging in to no avail...... Ticket #6919266 All the pertinent info is in the ticket, emails, names, pw's etc. That I would have or could have used back then but nothing is working. Any help is great ly appreciated, thank you Gail/Staff.

Any update on when Tickets will be handled? I have one that is 14 Days old now Ticket #6905704 and one I submitted two days ago about a Gem Store Purchase Ticket #6919638. the First on is not so urgent, but the later one is, to me at least. BTW I am looking for a Work From Home Job and offer my services...

@Nvy.5041 said:Hiya Gaile, Your staff was GREAT on the last submitted ticket I sent in & I dont wanna seem like a repeat ticket submitter but some friends of mine decided they wanted to go back for old times sake and play GW1, I tried logging in to no avail...... Ticket #6919266 All the pertinent info is in the ticket, emails, names, pw's etc. That I would have or could have used back then but nothing is working. Any help is great ly appreciated, thank you Gail/Staff.

Have you linked gw1 and gw2 if so it uses the same login&pass as your gw2 account.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Nvy.5041" said:Hiya Gaile, Your staff was GREAT on the last submitted ticket I sent in & I dont wanna seem like a repeat ticket submitter but some friends of mine decided they wanted to go back for old times sake and play GW1, I tried logging in to no avail...... Ticket #6919266 All the pertinent info is in the ticket, emails, names, pw's etc. That I would have or could have used back then but nothing is working. Any help is great ly appreciated, thank you Gail/Staff.

Have you linked gw1 and gw2 if so it uses the same login&pass as your gw2 account.

yes I have, if I go to SERVICES/ MY ACCOUNT on guildwars site here, it shows GW2, expansions, GW1 and says ACTIVE. But if i try using the EXACT same login as I use for GW2, it DOES NOT WORK. It says "We dont recognize your account login information. Please try again."

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Your GW account may have been compromised, especially if it has been some time since last accessed. The CS Team should be able to assist you, should that be the case, if you have the proper documentation to prove ownership.

Good luck.

I just wanna get back in game and become an active GW1 player again. I had some pretty badass characters in that game, max leveled, achievements Etc... Looking forward to getting in and rehashing some ole memories, good times and possibly running into old friends!

Alright now we are getting somewhere, my ticket that is almost two weeks old is getting assistance. This ticket (Ticket #6919638Gem Store Purchase) is of a much greater interest to me, it cost me gems for something I cannot use but you system allowed me to purchase, namely a Bank Extension tab. Usually it says you have bought all of those type things and will not let you buy it unless it is a gift.

Ticket Number: 6911368

After submitting this ticket and waiting ten days I asked for an update regarding that ticket. I still don't have a response. It's about a character of mine which is stuck at the end of the level 20 personal story. Visited the last instance with a friend (he opened that instance), I wanted to claim the progress, therefore the reward of my own story, and didn't get anything. Relogged, boosted that character to 30, And no way to get that reward. And I cannot re-enter that final instance for playing it again.

And before someone wants to suggest it: Deleting the character and re-creating it is not a solution for me!

We went with the mindset that this isn't really possible, so we both decided to choose the stame stories.

Quick update, problem is solved now. I don't know if I screwed something up on my part or the support looked at it, but I got my reward and my story progress.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Veldarin.9836 said:We went with the mindset that this isn't really possible, so we both decided to choose the stame stories.

Quick update, problem is solved now. I don't know if I screwed something up on my part or the support looked at it, but I got my reward and my story progress.

Thanks for posting the followup. It's very good to know that things have been resolved but not everyone remembers to update when it is, so we appreciate the note.

hello all,

may i ask what the typical response times for support tickets are? i submitted a ticket about unlinking my google auth (because i switched phones some time ago and don't have access to the old one anymore) so that i can link the new one, provided all the info into the ticket.

this was on wednesday and i've yet to hear from anyone from anet. i've been away from the game for a long time, would like to get into it again, but i can't because of the authenticator.

surely it is not that complicated to just unlink my old auth?

thank you

@skuko.5783 said:hello all,

may i ask what the typical response times for support tickets are? i submitted a ticket about unlinking my google auth (because i switched phones some time ago and don't have access to the old one anymore) so that i can link the new one, provided all the info into the ticket.

this was on wednesday and i've yet to hear from anyone from anet. i've been away from the game for a long time, would like to get into it again, but i can't because of the authenticator.

surely it is not that complicated to just unlink my old auth?

thank you

I had my SMS Authorization unlinked this past week; the response time (and unlinking) was about 8 hours. Follow-up requests took a bit longer; a few days.But, some tickets are running up to 10 days, and more.

Good luck.

Okay, I submitted a ticket on May 20th to get my Character name for GW1 so I can login. It's June 1st, have gotten no response....Are you serious? I've provided login details, the games attached to this acct. and I know support has access to my acct. so?

I am trying to get my father to give this game a chance again, but he no longer has the phone associated with his google authenticator. When this happened many years ago, it took about an hour to get a response and a correction. He made an anonymous ticket, but I noticed that gw2 support indicates that non anonymous requests will be handled more swiftly, so I made a ticket as well and gave all of his information. Is there any idea what the turn around on this is? Not being able to login to your account is a pretty awful issue. :(

@Axyle.1872 said:I am trying to get my father to give this game a chance again, but he no longer has the phone associated with his google authenticator. When this happened many years ago, it took about an hour to get a response and a correction. He made an anonymous ticket, but I noticed that gw2 support indicates that non anonymous requests will be handled more swiftly, so I made a ticket as well and gave all of his information. Is there any idea what the turn around on this is? Not being able to login to your account is a pretty awful issue. :(

Were did you read that all the info I have got over the years say that there is no differance bettwen anon or non anon tickets.Close the ticket you did since you are not allowed to make tickets for someone else mate. ( it will be closed when someone see its made by a none account holder, but for evey one that make extra tickets the que grows larger )Imagen that 10000 people made 2 tickets each in a que of 40000 thats alot of extra tickets to sift through.