Best looking medium armor?

ZeddyGW.5013

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Mine is a bit... expensive.

Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets [...]

Only if there were equivalents on the male side, but there are none. Therefore, this policy is sexist. Also, there is a difference between "hot" and "cheap" (I can't type the actual term I am thinking of, because it would get censored, but I am sure you know what I mean).

There are many armors that show of the male body too. There is a difference between sexy and sexist and no female character is ever forced to wear this type of clothing. It existing because clearly some people (perhaps the majority?) enjoy it doesn't make anything sexist. It's more like that's what people want, the company would be catering to the audience. Pure capitalism, those pigs amirite

There are sooo few revealing armors its actually funny how many times I wished there was at least a little skin showing because that's just my personal taste.

• 1 month later...

@"Jordan.5930" said:MoBlyvJ.pngPersonally, I love the sneakthief set, everything from the ninja stars on the side, to the tabi on the bottom. I think it's very detailed. Here's my Canthan character Jin.

Gah, it kills me how much nicer the male Sneakthief set is than the female version. I need this on my female Sylvari ranger. Badly.

@"Myrdreth.6829" said:My thief looks like this. I really like the combination of those clothes :)Simple and clean and still elegant and feminine.

Shoulders: Privateer ShouldersChest: Falconer's CoatHand: Sneakthief GlovesLeg: Seeker PantsFoot: Prowler BootsImgur

I love, love, love this look! But sadly the Falconer's chest is Human cultural armor, and my Thief is a Female Asparagus. I'll post a pic of mine later when I get home.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...