[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

Recently returned after a long hiatus. Currently running through Path of Fire story on my Daredevil (main) - got all but one slot filled with a level 80 class. Never done much guild stuff, dungeons, fractals, etc - would love the opportunity to do these and get to know people who share the same passion for GW2 that I do. I would love to join if you will have me. Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Recruiters of FENX,

I've been back playing GW2 again for about 6 weeks after a 5 year hiatus, so I'm still (re)learning. I'm looking for a laid back, but active, group for PVE content. I like doing Fractals (currently T3), Open World bosses and meta events, story (just completed PoF 1st time), guild missions, and may even try raiding (no GW2 experience in that yet, but raided in other games). Please let me know if you have any questions and if I would be a good fit in your guild.

Kind Regards,

Bendar

Hello, I'm coming back to GW2 after a long time of playing on and off. The reason for me leaving in the first place was because I've never really joined a guild. I was more of a solo player and I missed out on almost all group content. I've never set foot inside a raid and I've done like 1-3 fractals. I started playing since the beta weekend with the head start. So I want to join a guild and play the group content I've missed out on and hope I don't get bored of the game if I'm playing with friends.

So you guys seem like a fun guild that actually has active members, normally I haven't joined a guild really because the one I was in never had anyone on (been playing since gw2 came out) and I always ending up going on adventures alone (or with my brother who works too much so only when he can get on.) I have quite a few characters since I wanted to try almost every class, and every race. I like doing meta events, dungeons and group events, haven't done some things like fractals (no idea what is it really). I play on and off during the week and if it is okay to maybe go a few days without being on, then I am your girl.

Good evening! I started playing GW2 at launched and lasted for a year or so. I came back about 3 months ago and have been playing solo since then. I feel like I have done pretty much everything I can do by myself and I thought by finding a new guild might do me well. I play a Ranger (SB) as may main and I also have a few alts. I am a pretty casual player, I usually play for a few hours on most evenings and weekends.

Your guild seems like it might be a good choice for a new home. If you are still recruiting I would love to join!

Hello,I am a return player who finally picked up the interest in the game, especially enjoying the whole story line GW2 has to offer.I'm working during day time hours (EST) so typically can only be on for couple hours at night. Nonetheless, I definitely would love to join an active guild that shares the same passion towards this game!

-YsyCho

Hi there!I'm a new player (most definitely had to take advantage of the level 80 boost) looking to meet new friends and take on weekly challenges together. I do believe I may have found my main game in GW2! Looking to grow as a player with you guys! I do work on the weekdays, so I'll be mainly be free in the evenings. If you guys do accept, I'm more than ready to embark on this mystical journey with you guys.

Would love to join! Am a long time player, recently returned. Very happy to see a guild be so forthcoming with their support for LGBTQ members ^_^ I have ~250hrs on a new, level 80 necro and am having a blast! Would love to roll with a larger guild, as the one I am in right now is a little too inactive for my tastes.

Thank you!