Show us your Revenant

Absconditus.6804

So, I am a bit of an altoholic. I have had many revenants since HoT. Some have been deleted, others still live on today. With all the tomes I have accrued, they have come and gone quite frequently.
This is my first revenant. I leveled him from 1 to 80 as a Ventari rev. It's where it all began. He no longer exists. I wish I had thought about birthday gifts before deleting him.3jLtzmf.jpg
Then came this one, my first Sylvari. He no longer exists either. I think I deleted him because I couldn't find any weapons that looked particularly great on him, lol.jvSqet0.jpg
Once I got the lich outfit, I made this one my main. She is my Mallyx rev. I still love this one because of how evil she looks. She is the first (and only) character I brought to 100% map completion and was my main for a while before PoF was released.e5TXS2Q.jpg
This is my newest one. I have never been a fan of heavy armor, but I love the revenant class so much and try to figure out ways to make my characters look less overtly bulky and "heavy." I like how this one came out.vUiX5HN.jpg
And here is my main main. He has had many many many different looks because I am lucky enough to have a permanent hairstyle kit, so I play around with him a lot. This is my original look that I often go back to.PC6CYjI.jpg
This is one of my favorite alternative looks I have given him. A bit more corrupted. As you can see, I really love the Braham's armor skin.qKPZbMy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's Enryon's latest look. Was a video for a friend who has been away from the game for a while, so it also has me playing my version of The Promise on the Minstrel to show her what that sounds like. Figured I could just as well link it here since it shows my fashion.

For those interested in the GW2 notes, here they are;

(5 1/5/7 876 1/3/5 1 1-1/3/5 432) 4/6/8 5/7/(2) ~6 7 8 (1/3/5 2) ~ 6 8 (3) ~ 5 1/4/6 78 (1/3/5) 3/5/7/(2)

(5 1/5/7 3/8-2/7-1/6 1/3/5 1 1-1/3/5 2/4 1/3 2) 4/6/8 2/3/5/7/(2)4/6 5/7 6/8 (1/3/5) 2/3/5/7/(2) ~ 2/4/6/8/(3) ~ 5 1/4/6 5/7-6/8 (1/3/5) 2/3/5/7

@"Aeolus.3615" said:So..... i tried to make a asian themed armor combo.

63ZD79R.jpgShiro is waiting for a GS Elite trait :)

If you want Asian themed armor set up I suggest making use of the Spearmarshal or Elonian armor sets. With the right dying they can be made to look like samurai armor.

@Dace.8173, not getting PoF and its scrub friendly specs,ill stay in HoT specs :)

Tthe pattern on the spearmarshal armor clothe part is actually found in some arfican cultures at least simmiliar parterns are not hard to fin on those countries, the elonian armor felts actually decent for that since didnt have those partters.

I actually wanted a asian fantasy mmo armor style :P.~

@necromaniac.7629 said:Mesmer still at the top of the fashion wars :triumph:

They are at the top of alot of things :F :bleep_bloop:

@Aeolus.3615 said:@Dace.8173, not getting PoF and its scrub friendly specs,ill stay in HoT specs :)

Tthe pattern on the spearmarshal armor clothe part is actually found in some arfican cultures at least simmiliar parterns are not hard to fin on those countries, the elonian armor felts actually decent for that since didnt have those partters.

I'm aware of the inspiration for the patterns on the Spearmarshal armor. It still doesn't change the fact that it actually does make for a good set of armor to using when creating a samurai armor look.

@Dace.8173 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:@Dace.8173, not getting PoF and its scrub friendly specs,ill stay in HoT specs :)

I'm aware of the inspiration for the patterns on the Spearmarshal armor. It still doesn't change the fact that it actually does make for a good set of armor to using when creating a samurai armor look.

African samurai??? :_D

Where did saw something similiar???Yasuke would aprove your inpiration.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

African samurai??? :_D

Where did saw something similiar???Yasuke would aprove your inpiration.

I saw someone in game using it as a samurai outfit. They had that greatsword that looked like odachi, though I forget the skin name. It all came down to how he dyed it to give it the samurai look. Some of the darker colors blend in and cover up the actual patterns on the armor thus making it look less African and more generic Asian.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wgi3n08.png

KL1545X.png

9C9dNXa.png

vQoW1n7.png

My executioner styled Revenant!

Armor used:Head - Soldier's Mist Scrim of the RevenantPauldrons - Soldier's Scallywag Pauldrons of the RevenantChestplate - Soldier's Gladiator Chestplate of the RevenantGauntlet - Soldier's Scallywag Gauntlets of the RevenantLegsplates - Soldier's Gladiator Legplates of the RevenantBoots - Soldier's Barbaric Boots of the Revenant

P.s.If you have any ideas on how to make it look better feel free to tell me!

@"Brian.6435" said:The Commander: Brayus ValkyonDied during the final battle against Mordremoth.When all hope seemed lost...brought back from the mists and Reborn as the herald of Glint.

5XKw01N.jpg

Dang that looks so cool - could you tell us what armor skins and dyes you're using there?

• 2 weeks later...