[Merged] Customer Support Ticket Response Times

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. My ticket number is #6932452, and it's about not receiving the first email verification after i signed up and paid for both expansions. I have followed the tips given to me on another post, however i fell re-posting it on here may help me as well :). I really just wanna get in and start playing :(

Ticket #6919266 (8 Days old) I understand posting this doesn’t push me forward or rush the process, I simply do not want to login to find out my ticket has been closed without anything being done (like I have heard happened with others) so I’m just letting you know that I’m still awaiting help with this issue, thank you & have a great day.

Like others I don't want to jump the queue, ticket # 6922688 I recently changed my login emails and my gem purchase emails are going to the old email that I'm going to lose soon (because its tied to my old cable service) I'm just making sure that's not something to worry about before I lose that email. Just making sure my ticket wasn't closed on sight, it's been 6 days.

I fully understand that my posts here wont change anything and meither will anyone elses, but could we at least be acknowledged and given an average turnaround on responses? Or could you let us know why the turnaround is so absurdly long right now? Last time my father came back to the game he had a response within an hour, this time he still hasnt heard back in nearly 72 hours. This is the type of thing that stops players from returning and turns away players seeking to join or seeking to continue. We need communication so we can at least begrudgingly understand even if we dont like the answer.

@Nvy.5041 said:Ticket #6919266 (8 Days old) I understand posting this doesn’t push me forward or rush the process, I simply do not want to login to find out my ticket has been closed without anything being done (like I have heard happened with others) so I’m just letting you know that I’m still awaiting help with this issue, thank you & have a great day.

They were closed becouse a people created more then 1 ticket at a time for the same thing or b another ticket for a thing they already got a negative answer for.

I have 2 accounts and a ticket on each account since 13 days now. I have refresh each one 6 days ago and I still have no answers. I can't log in my GW original account that's why I opened those tickets... But 13 days it look like a joke as my brother had an answer 24h after and got access to his account 72h after the ticket has been opened...

Instead of waiting for my ticket #6932452 to be responded to without being able to play Guild Wars 2, i have created a F2P new account. Will the devs be able to transfer the expansions i paid for on my "old account" that i can't play on (Have yet to receive the email of verification for the account, that's what the ticket is about)?Otherwise, it will just get to the point where I've been waiting waiting long enough to not want to play the game and just want a refund at the end of this process?

I'm just over here waiting for a password change for my older account that i thought was lost. I put a ticket in two years ago and within an hour had my account reset before. The problem is that i lost my serial codes to a house fire 4 years ago otherwise i would have still had it. (why this game needs serial codes for a bloody password reset blows my mind) I put a few tickets in the night before and closed all except the one i linked which i posted last night (yes i realized that was a bad idea but i was going off the assumption this would take a few hours). Boy was i sorely mistaken... and I can tell my ticket has been looked at too. #6938919

New people are going to love customer service... seriously Anet you gotta look into this stuff if it was slow BEFORE the influx of new players imagine now... sadly my issue isnt really an issue I bet it'll be weeks for mine just want to change our guild TAG which has been done before by CS request. I come here mostly to vent :) At least Gale replied originally to this thread.

@EriskRedLemur.7153 said:New people are going to love customer service... seriously Anet you gotta look into this stuff if it was slow BEFORE the influx of new players imagine now... sadly my issue isnt really an issue I bet it'll be weeks for mine just want to change our guild TAG which has been done before by CS request. I come here mostly to vent :) At least Gale replied originally to this thread.

You'll be lucky if it's only a week.I'm now waiting for 14 days without any information to get my log for GWO...

I just don't even want to play the game anymore, I am disillusioned with the ticket system and the slower than molasses response times. Reading all these post here and others it seems that GW2 just does not care for it's customer base, not one iota.