[Merged] Customer Support Ticket Response Times

It took them a while to respond to my tickets when I couldn't remember my username / PW combo, but that's in the past..Now if only my friend could get back in so we could play together it would be great...
They've been waiting for 10 days thus far, hopefully, they hear something soon...

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only used Customer Service 3 times since starting this game at launch due to issues with not being able to access the game. Each time I had communication from a human being who appeared to be perfectly fluent in English, my main language, and appeared competent in their knowledge of the issue and the game in general. My problems were always resolved in less than 24 hours. In my personal experience I would claim that they are very good at what they do.

Since gw2 is translated in other languages, french, german and spanish (puttig aside chinese since it's almost a completely different game), does it have CS members for those languages as well? Some people may be uncomfortable at holding a conversation in english.

CS Team were mostly prompt and always solved my problems. Except that 1 issue wherein i unknowingly deleted my ascended crafter character. at first the interaction to a CS was kinda like laggy, saying that he might not rollback my character til i was entertained by someone who swiftly solved my problem.

So all in all, I'm 99.999999999999999999999999% satisfied.

Lmfao, they were quick to view those tickets (after i closed them down) that i placed anonymously before i used this account to comment on the forums, and place a ticket with this one. If only they were quick enough to answer my rather simple password issue "shrug" in reply to @EriskRedLemur.7153 comment I also placed one two years ago. shortly after the release of HoT FFS and it was done with in minutes 0_0

I also still waiting for my ticket to be answered. Previous years will got response from CS on the same day, and the problem got solve smoothly. Now looks like it takes longer for the same issue.I just got back to GW2 after a year leaving it unattended.

I wish i can just forget about it but this seriously just isn't fucking right. PoF has been out for months by now. I don't see a reason why they cant handle it. i can easily see my ticket is being looked but almost zero effort has been put into it. i get that there might be more tickets coming in or more serious tickets but like everybody here we are the customer. The game's fantastic. always has been, but the customer support...worst ive ever seen tbh. waiting almost a week for a password or just about anything for the matter is just ridiculous. i just updated my ticket. i just cant imagine this situation if this game was sub based. it would be utter Chaos.

It is unfortunate for those newer to the game that this situation is their first experience with CS. Do know that it isn't from Path of Fire but from the recent ban wave, renewed interest in Guild Wars (One) due to updates, and the very recent influx of players (new and returning) to GW2.As stated by some of the CS Team Leads, they are as unhappy about the backlog caused by high volume as you. Be assured, it's only temporary, and, hopefully, things will soon be back to normal.

GM Tricky Pixie replied to my ticket #6929125. They said they can switch my account and was very helpful throughout 2-3 emails. But then right when we were about to solve my problem, they stopped emailing me. I was just wondering when I can expect a reply.

I've subbmited a ticket 5 days ago and didn't got ANYTHING back. Not a single emial, not a single messege on Gw2 support.My email adress on witch i've created this account 4 or 5 years ago got stolen and i can't get it back, so i want to change the email as fast as possible. I still have acces on the account and can log in, but can't do anything related to the email, like make in game purchases, change the password and so on.I don't know what to do, i submited 2 more tickets to see if i can get at least one confirmation email from one (giving a new, active email on the ticket info) , one of them was instantly closed and the other one is still up but still nothing(cheked spam, nothing there).This is unacceptable, i might lose my GW2 account because of this.

It's been mentioned recently that they are currently running with about a 10 day backlog so that's the reason for the delay.Spamming more tickets is not the way forward as the support team will need to spend more time figuring out which ticket to address and which are duplicates. When changing something as important as your email access address, the process may not be quick since staff would need to be sure this isn't a hacked account.

best of luck

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:It's been mentioned recently that they are currently running with about a 10 day backlog so that's the reason for the delay.Spamming more tickets is not the way forward as the support team will need to spend more time figuring out which ticket to address and which are duplicates. When changing something as important as your email access address, the process may not be quick since staff would need to be sure this isn't a hacked account.

best of luck

Sould't i at least get a email from a bot?

@WolfyDy.5671 said:

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:It's been mentioned recently that they are currently running with about a 10 day backlog so that's the reason for the delay.Spamming more tickets is not the way forward as the support team will need to spend more time figuring out which ticket to address and which are duplicates. When changing something as important as your email access address, the process may not be quick since staff would need to be sure this isn't a hacked account.

best of luck

None of my previous tickets have had a bot reply, so I would say no.Unfortunately it's just a case of waiting. It would help if you provide your original serial code for verification as they will probably need this in order to change the email acc.

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:

best of luck

None of my previous tickets have had a bot reply, so I would say no.Unfortunately it's just a case of waiting. It would help if you provide your original serial code for verification as they will probably need this in order to change the email acc.

i did, that and all the other information except payment information since i haven't bought anything so far, and thank you for the help and for your time!

@WolfyDy.5671 said:

@"MarshallLaw.9260" said:It's been mentioned recently that they are currently running with about a 10 day backlog so that's the reason for the delay.Spamming more tickets is not the way forward as the support team will need to spend more time figuring out which ticket to address and which are duplicates. When changing something as important as your email access address, the process may not be quick since staff would need to be sure this isn't a hacked account.

best of luck

Yes, you should absolutely receive the near-immediate automated response, "Thank you for contacting the CS Team."Check your spam/junk folders and add all ArenaNet and guildwars2.com addresses to your whitelist.Do not send in duplicate tickets, but update the original, even if it says closed.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"MarshallLaw.9260" said:It's been mentioned recently that they are currently running with about a 10 day backlog so that's the reason for the delay.Spamming more tickets is not the way forward as the support team will need to spend more time figuring out which ticket to address and which are duplicates. When changing something as important as your email access address, the process may not be quick since staff would need to be sure this isn't a hacked account.

best of luck

Yes, you should absolutely receive the near-immediate automated response, "Thank you for contacting the CS Team."Check your spam/junk folders and add all ArenaNet and guildwars2.com addresses to your whitelist.Do not send in duplicate tickets, but update the original, even if it says closed.

Good luck.

OP mentions he is unable to access his emails so we can presume he is referring to contacting ANet via the Support/ticket function.Whereas you will probably have an automated message through emails, I have never had an automated message on the support link saying they are looking into the matter.

@Blanche.2170 said:I have 2 accounts and a ticket on each account since 13 days now. I have refresh each one 6 days ago and I still have no answers. I can't log in my GW original account that's why I opened those tickets... But 13 days it look like a joke as my brother had an answer 24h after and got access to his account 72h after the ticket has been opened...

Making 2 tickets is the worse thing you could do, unless they are not related, 2 tickets actually slows them.

their lack of response is annoying tho mi ticket have been seen twice now, and i feel like they dont think its important nuf, wich is making me a bit angry, some forum poster had a support ticket submited way later than mine and his problem is already solved, mine is still sitting there...