Customer Support Ticket Response Times [MERGED] - Page 8 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Customer Support Ticket Response Times [MERGED]

1568101117

Comments

  • @Blanche.2170 said:

    @Lady Loony.9314 said:
    I made a support ticket a week ago. No response yet. Ticket #6928376

    @Frerol.7658 said:
    Submitted a ticket 7 days ago regarding my original Guild Wars account, and no answer yet.

    16 days over there for Guild Wars Orginals...

    What do you mean? It's taking them 16 days to answer tickets related to the original Guild Wars?

  • Stop mentioning me please 😂

  • I've posted a Customer Support update as of this afternoon.

    I will follow with French, German, and Spanish on Monday, after the content is localized.

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • Blanche.2170Blanche.2170 Member ✭✭

    @Frerol.7658 said:

    @Blanche.2170 said:

    @Lady Loony.9314 said:
    I made a support ticket a week ago. No response yet. Ticket #6928376

    @Frerol.7658 said:
    Submitted a ticket 7 days ago regarding my original Guild Wars account, and no answer yet.

    16 days over there for Guild Wars Orginals...

    What do you mean? It's taking them 16 days to answer tickets related to the original Guild Wars?

    Yes my tickets has been created 16 days ago and I still have no answer

    Blanche Reveuse [STV] (Guild Wars)
    Blanche Altales [STV] (Guild Wars 2)

  • I bought the game and then realized that it's not exactly playable on my pc, so i submitted a request for refund the second day. But it's been 5 business days and still i hav't gotten any response yet.
    Is there a number i can call for customer support?

    Thanks in advance guys

  • https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42967/customer-support-update-6-8-2018#latest

    CS is taking a lot of time processing requests right now, and by a lot, that is weeks. Gotta wait in line.

  • I've been waiting 18 days for an Original Guild Wars ticket- not much we can do but wait and know they're working on solving them efficiently and effectively. I've had two other tickets in the past 3 weeks which took 3-5 days max. So honestly can understand a longer wait for this one :)

  • Sigh... =(

  • Blanche.2170Blanche.2170 Member ✭✭

    @a midnight swim.4803 said:
    I've been waiting 18 days for an Original Guild Wars ticket- not much we can do but wait and know they're working on solving them efficiently and effectively. I've had two other tickets in the past 3 weeks which took 3-5 days max. So honestly can understand a longer wait for this one :)

    What's your ticket about to wait 18 days. I think it might be the same reason as mine

    Blanche Reveuse [STV] (Guild Wars)
    Blanche Altales [STV] (Guild Wars 2)

  • Axyle.1872Axyle.1872 Member ✭✭

    While I absolutely do not think that customer support is targeting individual accounts, I will call it like I see it and say that the tickets being handled in order is absolute kitten. I have seen a ticket be put in over a week ago that has still not had a single response, yet I have watched a ticket get responded to overnight and watch a ticket get responded to in 5 days. So, if they are being handled in order, then how exactly does a ticket get responded to overnight, well after a ticket submitted a week ago still not receive a SINGLE response?

  • Blanche.2170Blanche.2170 Member ✭✭

    @Axyle.1872 said:
    While I absolutely do not think that customer support is targeting individual accounts, I will call it like I see it and say that the tickets being handled in order is absolute kitten. I have seen a ticket be put in over a week ago that has still not had a single response, yet I have watched a ticket get responded to overnight and watch a ticket get responded to in 5 days. So, if they are being handled in order, then how exactly does a ticket get responded to overnight, well after a ticket submitted a week ago still not receive a SINGLE response?

    And what about a Ticket made 18 days ago without any activity ? How do I have to call it ?

    Blanche Reveuse [STV] (Guild Wars)
    Blanche Altales [STV] (Guild Wars 2)

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2018

    Do be aware that tickets are responded to (other than the initial automated reply) in order within categories. A ticket regarding account ownership disputes, for instance, will take longer than a simple 'I changed my mind on this Gem Store purchase' issue. Tickets are routed to the specific CS Team that handles such matters.
    It would not make sense to hold up all tickets behind a particularly difficult issue to solve.

  • Nvy.5041Nvy.5041 Member ✭✭

    Ticket #6919266

    Gaile Gray.6029, Pleeeeease HELP! Its been roughly ( 13 Days ) since I posted my ticket & I would LOVE to get some kind of feedback as to what the issue may or may not be? I've submitted all the required info (IN GREAT DETAIL). I checked the status of the ticket June 1, said there was activity from you guys, but I haven't spoken to anyone nor have I received any emails or communication from your staff as of yet, so I dont know why it stated there was activity on the ticket from you when nothing has changed?

    Thank you in advance.

  • @Blanche.2170 said:

    @a midnight swim.4803 said:
    I've been waiting 18 days for an Original Guild Wars ticket- not much we can do but wait and know they're working on solving them efficiently and effectively. I've had two other tickets in the past 3 weeks which took 3-5 days max. So honestly can understand a longer wait for this one :)

    What's your ticket about to wait 18 days. I think it might be the same reason as mine

    Same as urs bro- guild wars 1 account

  • Nvy.5041Nvy.5041 Member ✭✭

    @a midnight swim.4803 said:

    @Blanche.2170 said:

    @a midnight swim.4803 said:
    I've been waiting 18 days for an Original Guild Wars ticket- not much we can do but wait and know they're working on solving them efficiently and effectively. I've had two other tickets in the past 3 weeks which took 3-5 days max. So honestly can understand a longer wait for this one :)

    What's your ticket about to wait 18 days. I think it might be the same reason as mine

    Same as urs bro- guild wars 1 account

    Same, GW1 login issue.

  • Good afternoon. I would like to know the status of one ticket I submitted 5 days ago. I can put in the ticket ID here. I hope a Anet customer support rep will see this and look into it. Thank you.

  • Nero.7602Nero.7602 Member ✭✭

    @kalebmartens.8403 said:
    Good afternoon. I would like to know the status of one ticket I submitted 5 days ago. I can put in the ticket ID here. I hope a Anet customer support rep will see this and look into it. Thank you.

    pfff 5 days, come back in 10 more days, they are taking really long to respond to tickets, mine is already 10 days old and not a single responce from support, some ppl have been waiting for 15 days already, its sad to see CS taking so long to respond to tickets, they need to do something about this.

  • @Nero.7602 said:

    @kalebmartens.8403 said:
    Good afternoon. I would like to know the status of one ticket I submitted 5 days ago. I can put in the ticket ID here. I hope a Anet customer support rep will see this and look into it. Thank you.

    pfff 5 days, come back in 10 more days, they are taking really long to respond to tickets, mine is already 10 days old and not a single responce from support, some ppl have been waiting for 15 days already, its sad to see CS taking so long to respond to tickets, they need to do something about this.

    If you'd read the post made by Gaile you'd know they are doing all that they can- but you can't just add 100's more CS staff and expect all the tickets to go away within a day or so. You just need to wait it out until they get to your ticket. That's exactly what I'm doing.

  • Vasoka.3460Vasoka.3460 Member
    edited June 11, 2018

    Hey there, old and returning player here.

    So on Saturday I sent a ticket to support regarding my old main account which has, apparently, been hacked as I am no longer able to access it (writing this from a new one I bought).

    It has been more than two days now, but I still haven't received any response at all which is rather off putting. Does aNET customer support not work on weekends? This is fairly new to me, seeing as Blizzard/Bioware/Zenimax of (WoW/SWTOR/ESO) answer within hours regardless of the day of the week. I'm just trying to confirm if it's normal, or perhaps there's an issue with my ticket?

    There also doesn't seem to be any support phone number or live chat, which I also found fairly strange, or perhaps I'm missing them somewhere?

    Thanks in advance for the input.

  • Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11, 2018

    I am quite sure they must be still chewing their way through the influx of Tickets from the time of "Ban-wave", which was quite a lot. Myself I have friends that are still by now desperately trying to find out why did their accounts get banned and all gold deleted even though they never used any 3rd programs except DPS meters.
    So, yeah it might take a while.

    EDIT: About the Live Chat and Phone; that's usually, if not always, a thing of big studios. Anet is very small one.

    ~ I Aear cân ven na mar

  • sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭

    I sent ticket 2 weeks ago and got my response today.

    I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

  • Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭

    19 days ago and got mine. And of course they are unable to do anything because the week they could have seen reward progress has since reset 3 times over.

  • Sort of disappointing with such long response times. Ah well, thank you regardless.

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Vasoka.3460 said:
    Sort of disappointing with such long response times. Ah well, thank you regardless.

    Its not normal, they are inundated right now. The problem is exasperated by those waiting a while put a new ticket in, reset their queue time and wait even longer. Until they clear a whopping backlog of tickets 1-2 weeks is the minimum. Is it acceptable? No, it is extremely poor service, but there isnt really much to do about it either

  • @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Vasoka.3460 said:
    Sort of disappointing with such long response times. Ah well, thank you regardless.

    Its not normal, they are inundated right now. The problem is exasperated by those waiting a while put a new ticket in, reset their queue time and wait even longer. Until they clear a whopping backlog of tickets 1-2 weeks is the minimum. Is it acceptable? No, it is extremely poor service, but there isnt really much to do about it either

    Is there any way I can contact them other than a written ticket in order to expedite this?

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Vasoka.3460 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Vasoka.3460 said:
    Sort of disappointing with such long response times. Ah well, thank you regardless.

    Its not normal, they are inundated right now. The problem is exasperated by those waiting a while put a new ticket in, reset their queue time and wait even longer. Until they clear a whopping backlog of tickets 1-2 weeks is the minimum. Is it acceptable? No, it is extremely poor service, but there isnt really much to do about it either

    Is there any way I can contact them other than a written ticket in order to expedite this?

    No. If you could, everyone would do it. They operate support issues in order they are received

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Did you receive the near-immediate automated response? Did you secure the email associated with that account?
    Often, when an account is compromised, the associated email account is also compromised, and Support emails are intercepted.

    Good luck.

  • RandomWolf.3986RandomWolf.3986 Member ✭✭✭

    One of my tickets related to a character problem hasn't seen a reply in a few weeks now. Besides long waiting, you'll most likely get automated responses.

  • Nero.7602Nero.7602 Member ✭✭

    there is a big official topic like 6 post below this one about this exact same thing, i dont think a new one was needed, its probably going to get merged to that one.
    that being said 11 days waiting here so good luck getting support soon xD

  • Nero.7602Nero.7602 Member ✭✭

    @a midnight swim.4803 said:

    @Nero.7602 said:

    @kalebmartens.8403 said:
    Good afternoon. I would like to know the status of one ticket I submitted 5 days ago. I can put in the ticket ID here. I hope a Anet customer support rep will see this and look into it. Thank you.

    pfff 5 days, come back in 10 more days, they are taking really long to respond to tickets, mine is already 10 days old and not a single responce from support, some ppl have been waiting for 15 days already, its sad to see CS taking so long to respond to tickets, they need to do something about this.

    If you'd read the post made by Gaile you'd know they are doing all that they can- but you can't just add 100's more CS staff and expect all the tickets to go away within a day or so. You just need to wait it out until they get to your ticket. That's exactly what I'm doing.

    thats not entirely true, i have work with CS, and there are a lot of ways to shorten responces times, the "i cant do anything" aproach is not real, there are things support can do, and not asking them to do it is part of the problem, waiting times for tickets are not within aceptable responce times imo.
    i had a similar problem once, we hired more ppl with a script, so they filtered the tickets for support, worked like a charm, they solved the really easy ones, while trained staff could focus on harder, less obvious cases.

  • edited June 11, 2018

    I see some continuing confusion about a few things, so I'd like to expand on my comments in the update post:

    • Tickets are indeed handled in the order received, but we always have an agent scoping out the new, incoming tickets to watch for emerging trends or issues that require immediate resolution. For instance, if someone reports a crashing issue, but that ticket waits in the normal queue, several other people might also experience the same issue. On the other hand, if by noting an early ticket on the matter we can work with the first or the first few people reporting the issue to enable us to replicate the problem, we then can nail it down and resolve it, which will prevent others from running into that bug.
    • As I posted previously, this thread is not a means of obtaining an update about your ticket. I totally understand your desire for an update, but that is not something that we can offer through this medium, with my regrets.
    • When you write that you have not received a single response from CS, you should be clear: Did you never get any response of any kind? If that's the case, then the ticket may not have gone through and you should follow the steps I outlined in the update post to make sure your ticket was received by our CS Team. Did you not hear anything after the initial confirmation that we received your ticket? If the latter is the case -- if you got a confirmation that your ticket was received -- then please don't say "I haven't heard a word" or "I never got a single reply." While the automated notification that we received your ticket is just that -- an automated notification -- it is an essential part of the process, and it would help enormously if people post accurately. (This will prevent us from wasting agent time looking into whether the response system is broken.)
    • Service team training does take time, and we're going through that process as quickly as possible.

    Thank you.

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    • When you write that you have not received a single response from CS, you should be clear: Did you never get any response of any kind? If that's the case, then the ticket may not have gone through and you should follow the steps I outlined in the update post to make sure your ticket was received by our CS Team.

    Hello, I do not believe my ticket was received by the CS team. I am having trouble finding this "Update Post" you mentioned. If you could point me in the right direction so I can follow the proper steps in making sure my ticket goes through that would be great. Thanks again!

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @kalebmartens.8403 said:

    @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    • When you write that you have not received a single response from CS, you should be clear: Did you never get any response of any kind? If that's the case, then the ticket may not have gone through and you should follow the steps I outlined in the update post to make sure your ticket was received by our CS Team.

    Hello, I do not believe my ticket was received by the CS team. I am having trouble finding this "Update Post" you mentioned. If you could point me in the right direction so I can follow the proper steps in making sure my ticket goes through that would be great. Thanks again!

    Probably this post/thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42967/customer-support-update-6-8-2018

    Good luck.

  • @kalebmartens.8403 said:

    @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

    • When you write that you have not received a single response from CS, you should be clear: Did you never get any response of any kind? If that's the case, then the ticket may not have gone through and you should follow the steps I outlined in the update post to make sure your ticket was received by our CS Team.

    Hello, I do not believe my ticket was received by the CS team. I am having trouble finding this "Update Post" you mentioned. If you could point me in the right direction so I can follow the proper steps in making sure my ticket goes through that would be great. Thanks again!

    It is live-linked in my comments. Linked again here but in case you're not seeing the links, or are not able to interact with them, here's the full link: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42967/customer-support-update-6-8-2018

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

  • Nvy.5041Nvy.5041 Member ✭✭

    I woke this AM to the long time login issue I faced to be rectified & resolved. I wanna thank GM Ultra Viper for handling this for me and if I seemed pushy or impatient my deepest apologies, this game is my yoga, place of relaxation, down time from work and the hassles of life, so when its gone, stress is reborn, LOL. Thank you guys for what you do and the masses you take on everyday. Kind regards, Tim aka Nvy

  • Don’t keep sending tickets that will put you in the back of the line and delete any previous teckets, this will make your wait even longer!

  • Heya, I've tried to contact Arenanet Support almost 10 days ago, haven't even received a "We're looking into it" or anything like that. I don't know your work policies but it seems like someone working for Arenanet doesnt give the slightest dam about their job, Ticket ID 6935574 hopefully I'll receive an answer before i die :P

  • Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 11, 2018

    From their previous post regarding tickets, expect a reply within 7 - 14 working days as a minimum.

    twitch.tv/chillichur

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Did you receive the automated email when your ticket submitted? If you did, then yeah wait times are very long right now due to training and a huge influx of tickets. If not, check your spam folders.

1568101117
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.