[Merged] Customer Support Ticket Response Times

@Arlette.9684 said:Cuz let's face it, if you send every user a survey about it right now, you'll find the feedback to be, less than stellar.

whaaaaat?i've opened a few tickets and from what i can tell, ticket response times are at the general standard compared to other games (within 24h), the representatives i spoke with clearly understood my reason for contacting them and were fully capable of communicating in fluent English, and all of them were incredibly generous, far beyond anything i was expecting.

even Amazon's phenomenal customer support doesn't compare here. ANet has the best customer support i've ever had the pleasure of interacting with, hands down.i suppose i can't speak for everyone, though.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Blanche.2170 said:

@Lady Loony.9314 said:I made a support ticket a week ago. No response yet. Ticket #6928376

@Frerol.7658 said:Submitted a ticket 7 days ago regarding my original Guild Wars account, and no answer yet.

16 days over there for Guild Wars Orginals...

What do you mean? It's taking them 16 days to answer tickets related to the original Guild Wars?

@Frerol.7658 said:

@Lady Loony.9314 said:I made a support ticket a week ago. No response yet. Ticket #6928376

@Frerol.7658 said:Submitted a ticket 7 days ago regarding my original Guild Wars account, and no answer yet.

16 days over there for Guild Wars Orginals...

What do you mean? It's taking them 16 days to answer tickets related to the original Guild Wars?

Yes my tickets has been created 16 days ago and I still have no answer

I bought the game and then realized that it's not exactly playable on my pc, so i submitted a request for refund the second day. But it's been 5 business days and still i hav't gotten any response yet.Is there a number i can call for customer support?

Thanks in advance guys

@a midnight swim.4803 said:I've been waiting 18 days for an Original Guild Wars ticket- not much we can do but wait and know they're working on solving them efficiently and effectively. I've had two other tickets in the past 3 weeks which took 3-5 days max. So honestly can understand a longer wait for this one :)

What's your ticket about to wait 18 days. I think it might be the same reason as mine

While I absolutely do not think that customer support is targeting individual accounts, I will call it like I see it and say that the tickets being handled in order is absolute BULLSHIT. I have seen a ticket be put in over a week ago that has still not had a single response, yet I have watched a ticket get responded to overnight and watch a ticket get responded to in 5 days. So, if they are being handled in order, then how exactly does a ticket get responded to overnight, well after a ticket submitted a week ago still not receive a SINGLE response?

@Axyle.1872 said:While I absolutely do not think that customer support is targeting individual accounts, I will call it like I see it and say that the tickets being handled in order is absolute kitten. I have seen a ticket be put in over a week ago that has still not had a single response, yet I have watched a ticket get responded to overnight and watch a ticket get responded to in 5 days. So, if they are being handled in order, then how exactly does a ticket get responded to overnight, well after a ticket submitted a week ago still not receive a SINGLE response?

And what about a Ticket made 18 days ago without any activity ? How do I have to call it ?

Do be aware that tickets are responded to (other than the initial automated reply) in order within categories. A ticket regarding account ownership disputes, for instance, will take longer than a simple 'I changed my mind on this Gem Store purchase' issue. Tickets are routed to the specific CS Team that handles such matters.It would not make sense to hold up all tickets behind a particularly difficult issue to solve.

Ticket #6919266

Gaile Gray.6029, Pleeeeease HELP! Its been roughly ( 13 Days ) since I posted my ticket & I would LOVE to get some kind of feedback as to what the issue may or may not be? I've submitted all the required info (IN GREAT DETAIL). I checked the status of the ticket June 1, said there was activity from you guys, but I haven't spoken to anyone nor have I received any emails or communication from your staff as of yet, so I dont know why it stated there was activity on the ticket from you when nothing has changed?

Thank you in advance.

@Blanche.2170 said:

@a midnight swim.4803 said:I've been waiting 18 days for an Original Guild Wars ticket- not much we can do but wait and know they're working on solving them efficiently and effectively. I've had two other tickets in the past 3 weeks which took 3-5 days max. So honestly can understand a longer wait for this one :)

What's your ticket about to wait 18 days. I think it might be the same reason as mine

Same as urs bro- guild wars 1 account

@a midnight swim.4803 said:

Same as urs bro- guild wars 1 account

Same, GW1 login issue.

@kalebmartens.8403 said:Good afternoon. I would like to know the status of one ticket I submitted 5 days ago. I can put in the ticket ID here. I hope a Anet customer support rep will see this and look into it. Thank you.

pfff 5 days, come back in 10 more days, they are taking really long to respond to tickets, mine is already 10 days old and not a single responce from support, some ppl have been waiting for 15 days already, its sad to see CS taking so long to respond to tickets, they need to do something about this.

@Nero.7602 said:

@kalebmartens.8403 said:Good afternoon. I would like to know the status of one ticket I submitted 5 days ago. I can put in the ticket ID here. I hope a Anet customer support rep will see this and look into it. Thank you.

pfff 5 days, come back in 10 more days, they are taking really long to respond to tickets, mine is already 10 days old and not a single responce from support, some ppl have been waiting for 15 days already, its sad to see CS taking so long to respond to tickets, they need to do something about this.

If you'd read the post made by Gaile you'd know they are doing all that they can- but you can't just add 100's more CS staff and expect all the tickets to go away within a day or so. You just need to wait it out until they get to your ticket. That's exactly what I'm doing.

Hey there, old and returning player here.

So on Saturday I sent a ticket to support regarding my old main account which has, apparently, been hacked as I am no longer able to access it (writing this from a new one I bought).

It has been more than two days now, but I still haven't received any response at all which is rather off putting. Does aNET customer support not work on weekends? This is fairly new to me, seeing as Blizzard/Bioware/Zenimax of (WoW/SWTOR/ESO) answer within hours regardless of the day of the week. I'm just trying to confirm if it's normal, or perhaps there's an issue with my ticket?

There also doesn't seem to be any support phone number or live chat, which I also found fairly strange, or perhaps I'm missing them somewhere?

Thanks in advance for the input.

I am quite sure they must be still chewing their way through the influx of Tickets from the time of "Ban-wave", which was quite a lot. Myself I have friends that are still by now desperately trying to find out why did their accounts get banned and all gold deleted even though they never used any 3rd programs except DPS meters.So, yeah it might take a while.

EDIT: About the Live Chat and Phone; that's usually, if not always, a thing of big studios. Anet is very small one.