Infinite Mana Looking for New Raiders!

The guild Infinite Mana is looking for new raiders! Looking for teachable players who are new to raiding to form a group and train up! Submit a reply here or Catch me in game! No experience needed! We want to help you grow and develop into a quality raider! Leave your account or in game name here along with class. All applicants will be interviewed to make sure you are committed and ready to rock and roll!!

:)

PS: make sure to send me an ingame mail if I am not online

@Viciouslily.7413 said:The guild Infinite Mana is looking for new raiders! Looking for teachable players who are new to raiding to form a group and train up! Submit a reply here or Catch me in game! No experience needed! We want to help you grow and develop into a quality raider! Leave your account or in game name here along with class. All applicants will be interviewed to make sure you are committed and ready to rock and roll!!

:)

PS: make sure to send me an ingame mail if I am not online

Na or eu?

Oh apologies. I realized later what you meant. What happens when your working and just pop in and answer while drafting something completely different. We are on the NA server. Looking for new raiders on NA server on Northern Shiverpeaks. If you want to switch servers or even do what my bestie did and switch to NA server all together all is welcome. Thats the message I MEANT to type lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...