[NA][WvW][Social] The Great Retirement [HOME]: Dancing into madness with friends and strange gyrations

Fatherbliss.4701

@Sookie.6580 said:@Fatherbliss.4701 Awesome! So excited to hear that. As it is now, you are our sole TC contact! I will add you to the list along with your guild requirements. Let me know if there's anything else our guildies might need to know. Also, add me in-game should any issues arise or... whatever ;)

Added! Let me know if you do Discord or something like that. I'm available more frequently on there during the day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@ninjajessi.7026 said:I am a two day old gw2 player, had little interest in PVP and know nothing of WvW....but this post got me like, shoot...I might have to give it a go.

Well, you can certainly come and hang out with us. :) Ask questions about builds and such. You won't want to step foot into WvW until much closer to max level and really it would be ideal if you are 80. We can help!

• 2 weeks later...

They cannot defeat us in battle. For we merely grow stronger over time by feeding directly from S.I.N.S. These have been brought into being by existing in a PVP environment, crossed with a bit of filthy luchre. I encourage you to come along, fuss over my hair and generally exist in a place that accepts Gingers liberally. We use them as lures of course. Dangling off the parapets, singing bold boisterous songs in the guild hall.

I also have a great beard.

Planning on getting in contact with you all this evening after work. Looks like an awesome group for both PvP and humor/fun alike. I have had the game since launch but this is my first true run through (At around level 26 and loving it), I hope that is alright as I am as new as can be.

@Heldanex.7405 said:Planning on getting in contact with you all this evening after work. Looks like an awesome group for both PvP and humor/fun alike. I have had the game since launch but this is my first true run through (At around level 26 and loving it), I hope that is alright as I am as new as can be.

Howdy! You should join our discord and get to know the family better. :) You are perfectly fine as a new player!

Howdy!

I'm a returning player to GW2 and looking for a guild. I previously played primarily in WvW as a Warrior prior to HoT release. I'm looking to get back into WvW and other guild based activities. I have a level 80 Warrior and Ranger and am currently leveling a Guardian in order to get familiar with the game again.

I have HoT and PoF but haven't really gotten into the expansion content yet. Willing to spec/play whatever class/role would best help the guild I join. Looking for a good solid core group of players who like to WvW or do guild activities multiple times a week, use discord and can help teach me since I've been gone a while.

Are you guys still looking for more people?

@Keetz.1350 said:Howdy!

I'm a returning player to GW2 and looking for a guild. I previously played primarily in WvW as a Warrior prior to HoT release. I'm looking to get back into WvW and other guild based activities. I have a level 80 Warrior and Ranger and am currently leveling a Guardian in order to get familiar with the game again.

I have HoT and PoF but haven't really gotten into the expansion content yet. Willing to spec/play whatever class/role would best help the guild I join. Looking for a good solid core group of players who like to WvW or do guild activities multiple times a week, use discord and can help teach me since I've been gone a while.

Are you guys still looking for more people?

Always! Until I stop playing of course. :) Warrior is a solid pick and I always needs guardians. Reset night is about the only time I specifically comp unless we have a tough week. We certainly train and can help you get back into the swing of things.