ArenaNet attending E3 2018 - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ArenaNet attending E3 2018

124>

Comments

• Brother.1504Brother.1504 Member ✭✭✭

The announcement will be alliances. Obviously.

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well.... we just have to wait and see what ANet will reveal for us...

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• Cyrin.1035Cyrin.1035 Member ✭✭✭

Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls VI, Diablo 4, GW expansion 3... and more on the horizon. What a great time for gamers.

• solfizz.5730solfizz.5730 Member ✭✭

@Cyrin.1035 said:
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls VI, Diablo 4, GW expansion 3... and more on the horizon. What a great time for gamers.

Wait, what? I heard about the first two....

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Cyrin.1035 said:

Sweet, it's that Space Odyssey Guild Wars expansion I saw the leak for earlier. We all get player housing in the form of spaceships and travel through the galaxy in search of the human gods who are all actually disguised Charr cubs and reformed inquest!

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

Confirmed to be nothing

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

@solfizz.5730 said:

@Cyrin.1035 said:

"Diablo 4", a D3 expansion, or something else in the Diablo universe: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-diablo-game-project-in-development-blizzard-co/1100-6459406/

GW 2: Expansion 3 - We all know that's coming.

Lots to look forward to!

• solfizz.5730solfizz.5730 Member ✭✭

@Cyrin.1035 said:

@solfizz.5730 said:

@Cyrin.1035 said:

"Diablo 4", a D3 expansion, or something else in the Diablo universe: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-diablo-game-project-in-development-blizzard-co/1100-6459406/

Lots to look forward to!

How are you so sure with xpac 3?Genuinely wondering.

edited June 11, 2018

@solfizz.5730 said:

@Cyrin.1035 said:

@solfizz.5730 said:

@Cyrin.1035 said:

Lots to look forward to!

How are you so sure with xpac 3?Genuinely wondering.

It's been mentioned in a few interviews both live and in text that a team will be and already has begun work on expansion 3. Someone more keen on the exact videos and text interviews would probably be able to pinpoint where it was mentioned.

It also makes sense, fits their pattern, and is highly expected. Overall, it is an assumption, but a very likely one.

• Seems obvious to me, they're bolstering a loot box campaign and moving 50% of their staff to the production of Gem store items. PvP and WvW development is being completely shut down, and they're also reducing the raid development team all to move towards production of a mobile dress up application.

In all seriousness, I think myself and many others don't have high hopes for anything coming out of anet @ E3. I wouldn't be surprised if they start drumming up excitement for a new expansion though. I've always enjoyed exploring new maps, but aside from that the rest of this game has gotten incredibly stale, and the story writing has just been all over the place. I'm keeping my expectations at rock bottom.

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:
    I am going all 3 days to E3 --- ANet will be one of my first stops .... I will see what they say ....
    I am also going to see about bringing them some coffee candy, not sure how big of a bag I can fit in the size purse/bag that E3 will allow but I will try to bring some for you all!

Please let us know if you do manage to chat with them. You might have to buttonhole them in hallways, though, unless you're one of the prospective partners with whom they're having private meetings.

• PyrateSilly.4710PyrateSilly.4710 Member ✭✭✭

@Donari.5237 said:

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:
    I am going all 3 days to E3 --- ANet will be one of my first stops .... I will see what they say ....
    I am also going to see about bringing them some coffee candy, not sure how big of a bag I can fit in the size purse/bag that E3 will allow but I will try to bring some for you all!

Please let us know if you do manage to chat with them. You might have to buttonhole them in hallways, though, unless you're one of the prospective partners with whom they're having private meetings.

They will have a booth set up going. I am going to try bribing with candy to see if I can get maybe some info or what ever from them. Who knows, lol. I would bake some cookies and/or cupcakes but can't bring in that big of a container so a bag full of coffee candy will have to do as a bribe.

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

They wont announce anything, they' are just there to show off that they're still alive and find partners(?)
    Urgh, disappointed! :angry:

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:

@Donari.5237 said:

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:

They will have a booth set up going. I am going to try bribing with candy to see if I can get maybe some info or what ever from them. Who knows, lol. I would bake some cookies and/or cupcakes but can't bring in that big of a container so a bag full of coffee candy will have to do as a bribe.

I don't think you will find ArenaNet at a booth. They've only booked a couple of meeting rooms.

Still, good luck.

• PyrateSilly.4710PyrateSilly.4710 Member ✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:

@Donari.5237 said:

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:

I don't think you will find ArenaNet at a booth. They've only booked a couple of meeting rooms.

Still, good luck.

They do have 2 booths on a corner to make one -
    https://mp1630k065.mapyourshow.com/7_0/floorplan/index.cfm?hallID=E&CFID=28958367&CFTOKEN=3802670916025c7e-658C7ABD-A33E-A1C7-177A5EB592040A19

Booths OFMR 8601 and OFMR 8700

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

We get it, people. There is no announcement. Can we just close this thread like all the others?

• Xantaria.8726Xantaria.8726 Member ✭✭✭

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Healix.5819 said:

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:

Those aren't booths, they're "on floor meeting rooms". See the manual, page 71, for an example. They're 10x20ft closed gray paneled rooms with doors, and outside advertising is not allowed, so it's definitely not intended for a public attraction.

It’s almost as if Anet didn’t intend to present anything. If only they had stated this somewhere on the forums or reddit. /s

They did. /s

• Guild Wars 2: Battle Royale...

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Xantaria.8726 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Healix.5819 said:

@PyrateSilly.4710 said:

Those aren't booths, they're "on floor meeting rooms". See the manual, page 71, for an example. They're 10x20ft closed gray paneled rooms with doors, and outside advertising is not allowed, so it's definitely not intended for a public attraction.

It’s almost as if Anet didn’t intend to present anything. If only they had stated this somewhere on the forums or reddit. /s

They did. /s

its almost as if you dont know /s is sarcasm so the post you quote is makeing fun of people that they did.

• Catchyfx.5768Catchyfx.5768 Member ✭✭✭

I dont think GW3 is comming out(GEM stuff, now even gathering) more likely money for another DLC

Jokaurene

• Xantaria.8726Xantaria.8726 Member ✭✭✭

@Linken.6345 said:

its almost as if you dont know /s is sarcasm so the post you quote is makeing fun of people that they did.

Nah, i rather thought /s means shrug. My mistake.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.