Can't login into support site

• 2 months later...

@Nokomis.5076 said:You acknowledge that Service may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of ArenaNet, that ArenaNet cannot and does not guarantee You will be able to use the Game or any Account whenever You wish to do so[...]

I'm writing a forum post, I'm not taking legal action. Why so defensive?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Have you tried a -repair of the client?Tried using a VPN?Used the other old account that works whilst awaiting an answer from the Tech CS Team?

I'm playing with my nephew so we do use the other account as well as a free one. They both login fine on all PCs except this one. I thought I missed something obvious outside the FAQ (which doesn't list this error) so I opened this thread, but I did just submit a support ticket as well, which might take forever to get addressed from what I read.

I don't know what to do: I can't log in to the support service. Redirect in account management, and in support page again requires a username and password. Tried different IP addresses, browsers, clear cookies and cache, changed computers/devices. How do I sign in with my name on the support page? Anonymous tickets don't seem to reach - there are no notifications on the mail (watched all the folders and places, mail gmail).

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can submit tickets using the 'Submit ticket anonymously' option found further down the page.

Good luck.

Good luck? Anonymous ticketing is what is leading to what you say are duplicative ticketing. I have many years as a customer service computerand certified computer expert, the website not working is a major problem. It's a serious issue because we can't see open tickets without being able to see the ticketing part of the website.

I can't login to the ticketing portion and have not been able to for over three months.

So I searched and lo and behold, yes, others are having the same issue and it does matter.

This should be a priority, not something you say to ignore by using the anonymous 'option', which is not useful at all to players and even more work for those who are getting those duplicate tickets.

You are mistaken if you feel one can not track an anonymous ticket submission. Whether one submits logged in, or using the anonymous feature, all tickets are responded to by email, and can be tracked just so. You can read a Dev state this in this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/user/dornsinger/comments/?sort=new&before=t1_dvnmom2&count=76

Good luck.

@"atheria.2837" said:I can't login to the ticketing portion and have not been able to for over three months.

If you had your email changed, it can prevent you from logging in to the support site. There was a response just last week about this. If this is your situation, you're expected to contact support through an anonymous ticket to fix it.

@Healix.5819 said:

@"atheria.2837" said:I can't login to the ticketing portion and have not been able to for over three months.

If you had your email changed, it can prevent you from logging in to the support site. There was a
just last week about this. If this is your situation, you're expected to contact support through an anonymous ticket to fix it.

In addition to this, try clearing cookies for all the relevant domains completely, and see if that improves things. It did help with my own login loop where the forums would send me to log in, as I was not, but the login page would send me back because I already was...

These are different, and unrelated, issues, but the cost of flushing those cookies is low, and it may help.

• 2 years later...

Hello, had the same issue, after a while i found the cause, at least for me.It was wrong date for my system, some weeks ago i reset the cmos of my pc and i put manually the date in the bios but i did a mistake and so the current date and the date of my pc were different, infact the support webpage and some other ssl websites return an error or an infinite loop while log-in. Changing the date to match my timezone, and all now is working.In my pc theJust want to report this as possible solution to the log-in loop, expecially for people who do not use the automatic clock and date syncronization like me (aka windows time service).