Heavy FPS drop in Istan: Champion's Dawn

I noticed at release that in the region of Champion's Dawn in the map Istan my FPS tanked significantly. I initially assumed that this was a bug or that my graphics driver was acting up, but after waiting until now with the same problems persisting until now, I wanted to create this bug report. If you need any further information please let me know.

• 3 months later...

It happens only, and only in Champion's Dawn so far.You might already found a workaround, but let this stay here as a future reference for people who run into this problem, since as of today, it is still in the game. According to Reddit, your problem is not uncummon, I suffer from it too. Turn Reflections to None in your graphics settings in this area to get some fps back to playable lvls.

• 3 years later...

3.5 Years later. Bought PoF and just discovered this area today with a massive FPS drop. It seems localised and adjusting graphical settings doesn't make a huge difference. I get 20-30fps on my RTX2070 - GPU at 93% in this area and the fans in my PC chasis just seem to go into overdrive when I enter Champion's Dawn. I suspect unoptimised assets, or something in this specific area. Would be nice if areas like this could receive some love.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...