When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

@Bella.1630 said:This sounds like a fun guild! Are you also in for (returning) players? I kinda need to relearn the game again ? but looking for a fun and maybe a kind of ‘teaching’ guild.

Heya, depending on who you ask, we certainly are fun! :D

We're a guild for everyone from the newest players on free accounts, or returning players from the first hour!I'm in game currently, so send me a whisper! :)

@Guardian of Angels.9867 said:

@Bella.1630 said:This sounds like a fun guild! Are you also in for (returning) players? I kinda need to relearn the game again ? but looking for a fun and maybe a kind of ‘teaching’ guild.

Heya, depending on who you ask, we certainly are fun! :D

We're a guild for everyone from the newest players on free accounts, or returning players from the first hour!I'm in game currently, so send me a whisper! :)

I added you maybe we can talk when ur online :)

• 1 month later...

@"SmellyFeet.7605" said:Hi could you let me know what server you are based on please.

Hey there SmellyFeet,

WTNF was founded on Aurora Glade [EU], however since we don't do organised WvW anyone from any EU Server is welcome and can join in our events and activities!

A small side note: ArenaNet has announced a new "Alliance" system for WvW, which eventually will allow us to enter WvW as a guild!

GrtzHoly

Hey,

I would love to join this guild! It sounds perfect to my needs. I’ve been loving GW2 after starting the game a month ago. I’ve been playing every day and I absolutely love it! Looking for a guild to chill and chat with, and do all the cool stuff this game has to offer.

Would love an invite!

@"abzu.6912" said:Hey,

I would love to join this guild! It sounds perfect to my needs. I’ve been loving GW2 after starting the game a month ago. I’ve been playing every day and I absolutely love it! Looking for a guild to chill and chat with, and do all the cool stuff this game has to offer.

Would love an invite!

Hey there Abzu,

Only noticed your application just now, easiest way to get in contact with us is to register trough our website:http://www.wtnf.net

Registrations there will contact our officers instantly!

GrtzHoly