[WvW] Come [SOAR] With Us!

New or returning to WvW?Onward and Upward [sOAR] is a training grounds guild for those interested in learning more about WvW.

Server: Sanctum of Rall. We can provide transfer assistance!

Mission: To train people from the ground up and provide them all of the resources to be successful and enjoy this game mode.This includes:Build and gear advice1 on 1 mentoring*Open field trainingAnd more!

Our Promise: We are committed to training each and every one of our members. We have plenty of resources here to help you reach your goals, and you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like! Maybe you can even help us train up the next generation of WvW'ers! Once you're trained, we'd be happy to help point you into a direction of a WvW guild in our alliance that may suit your needs.

Joining Us: If you are interested in joining us, or serving as an officer, commander or mentor for the guild, please contact me in-game or on the forums at Mysteriax.6049 or in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937.Thanks and have a great day!

I see you are focused on WvW, since I am a returning player from the GW days and beginning of GW2. I tend to do PvE and groups, do you have anybody on during eastern times? I tend to be quiet but enjoy groups and work towards a common goal. Like I said if you have any PvE types I would be interested, thanks!

@Haligan.6872 said:I see you are focused on WvW, since I am a returning player from the GW days and beginning of GW2. I tend to do PvE and groups, do you have anybody on during eastern times? I tend to be quiet but enjoy groups and work towards a common goal. Like I said if you have any PvE types I would be interested, thanks!

Haligan, I think the best option for you would be considering joining multiple guilds. GW2 is great in that you can join up to 5 guilds. SOAR has no activity requirements, so you can WvW with us and PvE with other guilds to get that full experience!

• 4 years later...