Hoping for LW S4 Ep 3 trailer {merged} - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Hoping for LW S4 Ep 3 trailer {merged}

Comments

• Oldirtbeard.9834Oldirtbeard.9834 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:
    At this point if it hits the 4 months mark, Friday july 6th I'll have to file for an MMORPG divorce. ;)

Hire a good lawyer or you might have to pay child support on all your characters, or alimony to Gaile.

“The only watchmaker is the blind forces of physics.”
    ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

• Dami.5046Dami.5046 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking forward to the new chapter and it's annoying that every week goes by and nothing but I'm not pulling out the gem shop card thinking that will scare them into bringing it forward.
    You don't wake up, write a story, get the voice actors, do the graphics, test it bah bah and it's done. Besides I'd rather wait a bit longer then see thread after thread complaining how buggy it is, how boring it is because it was done in 2 hours , and various other moans.

• Pifil.5193Pifil.5193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dami.5046 said:
    I'm looking forward to the new chapter and it's annoying that every week goes by and nothing but I'm not pulling out the gem shop card thinking that will scare them into bringing it forward.
    You don't wake up, write a story, get the voice actors, do the graphics, test it bah bah and it's done. Besides I'd rather wait a bit longer then see thread after thread complaining how buggy it is, how boring it is because it was done in 2 hours , and various other moans.

I feel that anyone expecting a "bigger" episode because of this delay is setting themselves up for disappointment. It's pretty much going to be the same size episode as it would have been before. The people who complained before that they waited two and a half months for two hours of content will just be complaining that they waited four months for two hours of content.

The extra month or so is because they're changing their development processes in the hope that it will improve quality in the future (ie hopefully it will have fewer bugs and therefore fewer bug threads) not to add additional content. Hopefully, that will turn out to be the case as episode 2 was a bit of a mess and time spent fixing bugs is time not spent on the next episode.

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2018

We will see if it's tomorrow or not, It don't bother me to wait for 1-2 more week now....Speak for yourself. Btw, what kind of map are you expecting? A giant awakened city? Another facility? Or a great surprise like, the episode is set in core tyria like during the old living seasons one and two?

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• Plautze.6290Plautze.6290 Member ✭✭✭

@Susy.7529 said:
    Finally tomorrow is the expected trailer day and patch on 26th.
    You better not disappoint me again!

Fixed your comment.
    Speak only for yourself, please.

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Kareem Aqbar | Mindblower Torxx

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:
    We will see if it's tomorrow or not, It don't bother me to wait for 1-2 more week now....Speak for yourself. Btw, what kind of map are you expecting? A giant awakened city? Another facility? Or a great surprise like, the episode is set in core tyria like during the old living seasons one and two?

Kourna probably. Though a surprise would be scavengers causeway. There was some risen model mini I think that had people speculating from a datamine at one point. So seeing another chunk of Orr would be neat!

And Plauzte, he speaks for multiple people that have voiced their concerns so your correction is a bit unnecessary.

We shall see though. If it doesn’t come out tomorrow then it certainly won’t be the week of July 4th. So expect it mid to late July at the earliest.

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Plautze.6290 said:

@Susy.7529 said:

Fixed your comment.

@cptaylor.2670 said:

@hugo.4705 said:

And Plauzte, he speaks for multiple people that have voiced their concerns so your correction is a bit unnecessary.

I'm adding to the "multiple people" list, I (we) have had enough of this wait.

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• Tyson.5160Tyson.5160 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tsakhi.8124 said:
    ...I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal out of a slight delay. Have any of you tried to write a story, create the world on a computer, make it work, check your work, and do so under a deadline? Personally, I feel the ones screaming the loudest are the ones that have pretty much 0 idea how much work goes into story lines, new boss mechanics, puzzles, and graphic polish. I mean, if people do understand, I'd think they'd appreciate that the product is not being rushed. Okay, so we pay for it and? I, myself, pay for quality over quantity and all I'm seeing is this disturbing trend of "BUT I WANT IT NOW!" At least it's not "you're gonna have to wait another year for total kitten." like some games I've played. Sorry I sound so catty, but this level of...I don't know what it is, is disheartening. What happened to patience, again? Or have we completely forgotten that concept?

Usually it’s the same people that blow through the content as fast as possible and then complain that there is nothing to do. Take your time. It’s like inhaling 5 star meal in seconds and complaining you didn’t taste it.

• Susy.7529Susy.7529 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2018

@Tyson.5160 said:

@Tsakhi.8124 said:
    ...I don't understand why everyone is making such a big deal out of a slight delay. Have any of you tried to write a story, create the world on a computer, make it work, check your work, and do so under a deadline? Personally, I feel the ones screaming the loudest are the ones that have pretty much 0 idea how much work goes into story lines, new boss mechanics, puzzles, and graphic polish. I mean, if people do understand, I'd think they'd appreciate that the product is not being rushed. Okay, so we pay for it and? I, myself, pay for quality over quantity and all I'm seeing is this disturbing trend of "BUT I WANT IT NOW!" At least it's not "you're gonna have to wait another year for total kitten." like some games I've played. Sorry I sound so catty, but this level of...I don't know what it is, is disheartening. What happened to patience, again? Or have we completely forgotten that concept?

Usually it’s the same people that blow through the content as fast as possible and then complain that there is nothing to do. Take your time. It’s like inhaling 5 star meal in seconds and complaining you didn’t taste it.

3.5 months from last episode IS taking my time for me...

• Pifil.5193Pifil.5193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tyson.5160 said:

@Tsakhi.8124 said:

I took my time with it and finished it in about 3-4 weeks. So you can hardly say I blew through the content. I mean, I don't think I there's a way I could have done it any slower while still actually doing it. Even taking my time I still finished it almost three months ago.

I really hoping they bring us a trailer tomorrow, release next week and then get back to an actual 2-3 month schedule.

• mindcircus.1506mindcircus.1506 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Ashen.2907 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:
    this week they're more concerned about business.

Every week, they are concerned about business. They make business deals every week. E3 just presents an opportunity of convenience for certain types of meetings to take place, for schmoozing, and so on.

You seem to still be under the misapprehension that they can only do one thing at a time. Their business negotiators might be at E3 and they might even bring a team lead or two, but how would that possibly have any impact on development?

The only reason that LS4.3 is delayed — the only reason that any episode is delayed — is that the code isn't ready.
    The goal for them is to release a new story every 2-3 months. Obviously they have missed the mark with this episode; there's no conclusions we can draw from that except that it's later than they (and we) would like.

Is what it is, if you find this acceptable and deserving of financial support then all the power to you, I've got different standards.

I get what you're saying, I just don't care I expect results after a certain point, we are past that point for me now so until they improve I see no reason to support them.

I honestly do not understand this position.

They are not giving you free stuff fast enough and so you do not think they deserve your financial support?

Last time I checked I paid for it with the Collectors Edition version of PoF, the money spent on the Gem Store between September and when I bought the Branded Mounts pack which was the last time I bought gems.

I have certainly spent considerably more then the bare minimum, I think ANet needs to be concerned by the views of people like me.

You're right, they should definitely concern themselves with the desires of people who haven't spent money on the game in 8 months.

• Oldirtbeard.9834Oldirtbeard.9834 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2018

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Ashen.2907 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:
    this week they're more concerned about business.

Every week, they are concerned about business. They make business deals every week. E3 just presents an opportunity of convenience for certain types of meetings to take place, for schmoozing, and so on.

You seem to still be under the misapprehension that they can only do one thing at a time. Their business negotiators might be at E3 and they might even bring a team lead or two, but how would that possibly have any impact on development?

The only reason that LS4.3 is delayed — the only reason that any episode is delayed — is that the code isn't ready.
    The goal for them is to release a new story every 2-3 months. Obviously they have missed the mark with this episode; there's no conclusions we can draw from that except that it's later than they (and we) would like.

Is what it is, if you find this acceptable and deserving of financial support then all the power to you, I've got different standards.

I get what you're saying, I just don't care I expect results after a certain point, we are past that point for me now so until they improve I see no reason to support them.

I honestly do not understand this position.

They are not giving you free stuff fast enough and so you do not think they deserve your financial support?

Last time I checked I paid for it with the Collectors Edition version of PoF, the money spent on the Gem Store between September and when I bought the Branded Mounts pack which was the last time I bought gems.

I have certainly spent considerably more then the bare minimum, I think ANet needs to be concerned by the views of people like me.

You're right, they should definitely concern themselves with the desires of people who haven't spent money on the game in 8 months.

I had no idea the Branded Mounts came out 8 months ago? I'm pretty sure Branded Mounts were released early in 2018 roughly when A Bug in the System came out.

I could see how the content delay between Episode 2 and Episode 3 could feel like 8 months though; even though I never indicated that the gap was that long.

So as I mentioned Branded Mounts were released around Episode 2 when I had something to reward them for.

If the balance patches since then had been kind to Reapers I would have spent money since that point, but between the delayed content patch and nothing moving Reapers towards the PVE Meta since early this year I see no reason to spend my money at this time. Believe me if you want but ANet knows I go through phases when I make it rain on their Gem Store and I've been very clear in multiple threads that my benevolence is tied to a specific reward system.

“The only watchmaker is the blind forces of physics.”
    ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Trailer tomorrow finally, it just has to be

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Tyson.5160Tyson.5160 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2018

@Pifil.5193 said:

@Tyson.5160 said:

@Tsakhi.8124 said:

I took my time with it and finished it in about 3-4 weeks. So you can hardly say I blew through the content. I mean, I don't think I there's a way I could have done it any slower while still actually doing it. Even taking my time I still finished it almost three months ago.

I really hoping they bring us a trailer tomorrow, release next week and then get back to an actual 2-3 month schedule.

I’m more like talking about people saying bored after day 2 sort of thing. I got a laundry list of things to get done, so I put LW at the top of the list when it comes out, play through, get what I want and go back down the list.

The reddit has a thread with a screenshot of the trailer image and title long live the lich and a couple people saying it popped up briefly in the launcher so we may actually have hope for a trailer tomorrow!

• videoboy.4162videoboy.4162 Member ✭✭✭

I feel like they're trying to ship more than just the next episode. Seems like an extra stretch of time was added for it to just be a single episode slowing them down. I have fun when they add new things, so I'm fine with waiting either way.

@videoboy.4162 said:
    I feel like they're trying to ship more than just the next episode. Seems like an extra stretch of time was added for it to just be a single episode slowing them down. I have fun when they add new things, so I'm fine with waiting either way.

Thinking like this is why people will wind up disappointed. Then again someone mentioned Rubi seemed really excited about this episode for some reason but Rubi seems pretty excited usually anyway. Lol Hoping for the best. Honestly, I would just be excited with some guild content or new decorations but I’m not holding my breath. Getting a Joko statue at least seems like it would be necessary for this episode.

• @cptaylor.2670 said:

@videoboy.4162 said:

Thinking like this is why people will wind up disappointed. Then again someone mentioned Rubi seemed really excited about this episode for some reason but Rubi seems pretty excited usually anyway. Lol Hoping for the best. Honestly, I would just be excited with some guild content or new decorations but I’m not holding my breath. Getting a Joko statue at least seems like it would be necessary for this episode.

Oh man seriously that would be so cool!!! A Joko statue for the guild hall.

Yes one can wish, can't we?

• AegisFLCL.7623AegisFLCL.7623 Member ✭✭
    edited June 19, 2018

Who is ready for the 9th story branch out and probably another episode to completely gloss over glaring plot holes such as Joko breaking free and the likes?!

I know I am...

Oh wait, weren't we fighting kralk?

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:
    Who is ready for the 9th story branch out and probably another episode to completely gloss over glaring plot holes such as Joko breaking free and the likes?!

I know I am...

Joko breaking free is a plothole? To the people who don't pay any attention I bet.

Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

I know I am...

Play the PoF story and you’ll understand why he’s free.

• @Blocki.4931 said:

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

I know I am...

Joko breaking free is a plothole? To the people who don't pay any attention I bet.

The current "reasoning" as to him being out are all assumptions, nothing is actually explained or point out through any story tool. You'd think introducing him as a main character, an important one at that, there would be some kind narrative at the very least. But they're too busy introducing several new characters who will be completely glossed over in half the new story released. ANET seems to enjoy ping ponging between characters and story lines, and then just leaving them in the dust.

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

I know I am...

The current "reasoning" as to him being out are all assumptions, nothing is actually explained or point out through any story tool. You'd think introducing him as a main character, an important one at that, there would be some kind narrative at the very least. But they're too busy introducing several new characters who will be completely glossed over in half the new story released. ANET seems to enjoy ping ponging between characters and story lines, and then just leaving them in the dust.

Balthazar chained him up, bound him by using his magic. When Balthazar died the chains disappeared, which I am pretty sure was even mentioned by the player character or Taimi at some point. As for leaving the Domain of the Lost you can easily assume that 1. he got there on his own and 2. is powerful enough to leave it as well, even if he doesn't get to use the same portal we had.

No, I absolutely disagree about how many things are left open. Not everything has to be laid out perfectly right in front of you. Subtle story telling is a thing and not a hole in the plot

Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2018

My comment will most likely be removed due to spoilers but atleast this give us hope and excitement seeing this, :)

Just saw a leaked spoiler ft. a unplayed trailer (more like a screenshot of the trailer's tumbnail) and it's episode name. According to this, the trailer video on the GW2launcher got leaked out.

Could be fake but.... waiting this long for the epi is really desperate... :(

Long Live the Lich, ft. Braham and an unknown female human/norn on the picture.

Which means, the episode is near!!! :D :D :D

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

@WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:

@AegisFLCL.7623 said:

I know I am...

Balthazar chained him up, bound him by using his magic. When Balthazar died the chains disappeared, which I am pretty sure was even mentioned by the player character or Taimi at some point. As for leaving the Domain of the Lost you can easily assume that 1. he got there on his own and 2. is powerful enough to leave it as well, even if he doesn't get to use the same portal we had.

No, I absolutely disagree about how many things are left open. Not everything has to be laid out perfectly right in front of you. Subtle story telling is a thing and not a hole in the plot

Again, assumptions; whether I agree or not doesn't matter. He's now the main antagonist, it should have been covered. Through dialogue, through a player finding some letter, from something in the new fractal instance, anything would've been fine.

Leaving things open and having some semblance of story consistency are two entirely different things. I never said spell everything out, and It's always nice to find lore through items in the open world and such, but since the POF storyline has begun there have been so many major characters introduced in comparison to core GW2 and HoT in a massively shorter time frame. Too much going on, less interesting character development, completely skipping story on characters for multiple LS chapters, doesn't make for good lore/story.

It's like the writers have become increasingly schizophrenic.

I mean, Joko havent really been in the story much yet, they might have it planned om being explained this episode. If Joko plays a big part this episode, I’m sure it will come up in a conversation with him.

He should, because he is the more imminent threat, with a plague on his hands compared to the big ol' dragon who is who knows where but not being a direct threat in this very moment

edited June 19, 2018

@Alga.6498 said:
    My comment will most likely be removed due to spoilers but atleast this give us hope and excitement seeing this, :)

Just saw a leaked spoiler ft. a unplayed trailer (more like a screenshot of the trailer's tumbnail) and it's episode name. According to this, the trailer video on the GW2launcher got leaked out.

Yeah. Though taking a second look at it the more I think it looks fake. The guy on the right? What is his deal? And are the titles always completely caps?

Has anyone seen if there is another similar image of Braham that could have been copy pasted into this picture?

@cptaylor.2670 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Yeah. Though taking a second look at it the more I think it looks fake. The guy on the right? What is his deal? And are the titles always completely caps?

Has anyone seen if there is another similar image of Braham that could have been copy pasted into this picture?

It was in the actual launcher, it's not fake, unless somebody got into it and changed it for everybody.

The guy on the right can just be a character representing the PC or we just can't tell who it is

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2018

@cptaylor.2670 said:

@Alga.6498 said:

Yeah most likely, this could be fake. Althought the unknown female character on the right could be a new ally to us.
    Or it could be representing the PC.
    Or just an old posted fake+copy picture of some random render character :p

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

edited June 19, 2018

@Zaraki.5784 said:

@Plautze.6290 said:

@Susy.7529 said:

Fixed your comment.

@cptaylor.2670 said:

@hugo.4705 said:

I'm adding to the "multiple people" list, I (we) have had enough of this wait.

However long your "multiple people" list may be, it will change nothing - let me repeat, absolutely nothing! - about when the new episode will launch. So why keep repeating yourselves? So why show off that ever-growing list of disgruntled people? It will do nothing but spark up fruitless discussion.
    Get me right, please: I do perfectly understand you. I really do. I love GW2 and am always eager to see new content, alone the trailers always get me excited and make my feet tremble.

BUT

There is literally nothing we can do about it, other than

• wait it out and spend our time outside of this thread (recommended!)
    • wait it out grudgingly, then decide the content was worth the wait and be at peace again
    • wait it out grudgingly, then decide the content was NOT worth it and leave (which I don't hope, but for the sake of completeness...)
    • and here goes a Joker: wait it out grudgingly, then decide the content was NOT worth it, but hope for ANet's devs words to be true that this delay could result in more streamlined future releases

TL;DR: I do understand all of you, but nothing can be done here but to wait.

edited June 19, 2018

@cptaylor.2670 said:

@hugo.4705 said:

Kourna probably. Though a surprise would be scavengers causeway. There was some risen model mini I think that had people speculating from a datamine at one point. So seeing another chunk of Orr would be neat!

We shall see though. If it doesn’t come out tomorrow then it certainly won’t be the week of July 4th. So expect it mid to late July at the earliest.

I am perfectly okay with him/her running out of patience. What I'm not okay with is his/her threatening tone.
    "You better not disappoint us again!" Or else, what? Do you really think ANet will change their schedule because you threaten them?!

And while you are definitely right about him/her not being alone with running out of patience, I sincerely hope s/he's alone with his/her "You better not disappoint us again!" statement, because that's just really unnecessary. ANet are not our pawns.
    @Susy.7529 , I'm not trying to attack you on a personal level here, all I'm saying is that threats will lead you nowhere, neither on forums nor in "da real life".
    I still understand the feelings behind that post, tho.

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Alga.6498 said:

Was on the launcher, multiple ppl (including me ) verified it.

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

@Plautze.6290 said:

@cptaylor.2670 said:

@hugo.4705 said:

I am perfectly okay with him/her running out of patience. What I'm not okay with is his/her threatening tone.
    "You better not disappoint us again!" Or else, what? Do you really think ANet will change their schedule because you threaten them?!

And while you are definitely right about him/her not being alone with running out of patience, I sincerely hope s/he's alone with his/her "You better not disappoint us again!" statement, because that's just really unnecessary. ANet are not our pawns.
    @Susy.7529 , I'm not trying to attack you on a personal level here, all I'm saying is that threats will lead you nowhere, neither on forums nor in "da real life".
    I still understand the feelings behind that post, tho.

Am I forced to stay and write polite even when I'm pissed off? Sorry but I simply speak my mind in those cases. u.u
    However since that famous "leak image" there are concrete possibilities for the trailer to really be released today and just that calms me a lot.

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Fenom.9457 said:

Thats what I said last week monday :'(

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

@Susy.7529 said:
    However since that famous "leak image" there are concrete possibilities for the trailer to really be released today and just that calms me a lot.

Glad to hear that ;)
    Can hardly wait myself.

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

We'll likely get the trailer today, so let's just wait and see. :)

The wound is the place where the Light enters you ~Stephane Lo Presti

edited June 19, 2018

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:

Thats what I said last week monday :'(

I said that too last week...but then we didn't have this this. :)

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

PRAISE JOKO AND LONG MAY HE LIVE!

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

edited June 19, 2018

Praise Joko

-Kourna map
    -new warhorn legendary (with spooky ghosts)
    -new mount (roller beetle) that looks fun and niche to use, gimme gimme

and Joko looks like a kitten SNACC in this one.

• Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2018

[tucks Joko into bra and walks off.] I need to lay off Persona, but it's like Pokemon had a lovechild with H.P. Lovecraft

That is a very disturbing mental image. I'm just gonna go.

Ṡ̴͍̱̯̫̤̈o̶͍̪͔͚͉̖̤̍̈͛̊͑̈́́͗̿͊̆͝r̷̥̩͍̹͖̬̗̳̣̰͛͜r̵̡̡̛̩̠̳͉̺̞̥̤̘̭̽y̴̨̠̹͔̞̤̭̥̤͔͖͖̏̿́͆̈̈́̄̇̀̔͝ͅ

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

New mount......

Take my money!

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Lahmia.2193Lahmia.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

ROLLER BEETLE MOUNT! HYYYYYYYYYYPE!

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."

I would imagine that they had to iron out many things with the mount and that it might have been the reason for the delay, because I don't think it will be limited to only one map

Loved the trailer though. We've come a long way from the blurry screenshot teasers

And it finally arrivered, I forgive them for everything also the near month late, the new mount is awesome ^^
    Only a little downside: I was hoping for longbow but....NEW MOUNT!!! =)

Same package as last time plus a new mount.
    I'd say it will have been worth the wait!

• Tanner Blackfeather.6509Tanner Blackfeather.6509 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2018

@Zaraki.5784 said:
    And it finally arrivered, I forgive them for everything also the near month late, the new mount is awesome ^^

I had the same rollercoaster! "Aw, not a longbow :(" "holy kitten new mount! :D"

@Zaraki.5784 said:

It was a long wait but I forgive them too....NEW MOUNT!
    Now to the next question, will it be free, tied to the new mastery or will it be like griffon (250g)?

@Susy.7529 said:

@Zaraki.5784 said:

It was a long wait but I forgive them too....NEW MOUNT!
    Now to the next question, will it be free, tied to the new mastery or will it be like griffon (250g)?

It's going to be that maps mastery

• Avador.8934Avador.8934 Member ✭✭✭

To be honest, I never expected so many posts between starting this thread and the arrival of Episode 3. YEEEEES IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

LONG
    LIVE
    THE
    LICH
    KING

(ban from Blizzard incoming)

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.