Nevermore and the vine wraith — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Nevermore and the vine wraith

I am having trouble completing nevermore do to an event. That event is Killing the vine wraith. Before the new expansion came out this was not a problem. Now silver wastes is dead and i can only kill one champion on my own. Is there a way around this or am i just out of luck after getting ALL the other components?

Comments

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

Use lfg and play during peak hours.

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• Really? I haven't tried that at all. Thanks so much for the insight. Who would of thought play at a certain time and use the common LFG. ............... I tried that.

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭

You could always organise a RIBA map yourself from the beginning of the map cycle, then you'll have enough players by the end.

Better get a wriggle on.

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

Silverwastes isn't dead, you just have to look at a different time. I regularly see groups there, especially since it is heavily incentivized to do kill it to open all the unidentified gear

Very passive aggressively chuckling, because I'm totally not mad on the Internet.

• Thanks some of those were helpful apperciate it

• Check LFG for a riba map, silverwastes is far far far from dead.

• costepj.5120costepj.5120 Member ✭✭✭

If you are really struggling, then wait for a day when Silverwastes events are part of the Daily rotation. I do the meta regularly, but those days have a marked uplift in participation for obvious reasons.

So long and thanks for all the Skritt

• sitarskee.5738sitarskee.5738 Member ✭✭✭

NA or EU? Because in EU I did the event twice this week by an accident because I just wanted to do LWS2 story. I bet it happened many times more than the two I did.
    LFG and right timing.

• SlippyCheeze.5483SlippyCheeze.5483 Member ✭✭✭✭

@costepj.5120 said:
    If you are really struggling, then wait for a day when Silverwastes events are part of the Daily rotation. I do the meta regularly, but those days have a marked uplift in participation for obvious reasons.

This. I certainly have no trouble accidentally stumbling into Vinewraith maps when I visit the area to, for example, pick up an item from the Pact Supply vendor, but if you are missing that, it'll be the daily, and there will be ridiculous crowds completing every event they possibly can, which pretty much assures you of full T4 and a vinewraith kill.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.