[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I started playing this game about last year but I haven’t been able to play much but now i’m more active and i want to make friends with people! I’d love to be a part of this guild and i will promise to do my best to help the guild to the best of my abilities so... is there room for one more? :# :#

Hi, I'm a returning player that hasn't really played since release. I am looking into the end game content and am totally lost. I'm looking for somewhere i can learn how to play the end game and gear up. Could i learn this by joining you guys? I'm based on Gandarra, hopefully that's not a problem :)

@pretrek.5392 said:Hi! I started playing this game about last year but I haven’t been able to play much but now i’m more active and i want to make friends with people! I’d love to be a part of this guild and i will promise to do my best to help the guild to the best of my abilities so... is there room for one more? :# :#

@Nairobi.1934 said:Hi, I'm a returning player that hasn't really played since release. I am looking into the end game content and am totally lost. I'm looking for somewhere i can learn how to play the end game and gear up. Could i learn this by joining you guys? I'm based on Gandarra, hopefully that's not a problem :)

Hi guys , hope I replied fast! We would love to have you in our guild and drink, and burn our enemies together! As long as your on a EU Server its not a problem ,I ll add you and sent you a guild invitation asap. :# cheers!

This guild sounds like a fun bunch of people and where I'd likely ant to be, so if you feel like allowing a newbie level 21 Theif (I'll keep my hands in my pockets... honest) then I'd be honoured to join you.I'm on the Ring of Fire server, is that OK?Not sure about transfering characters, but I'd do it for a better experience. ;)

Mr Meenor.

@Nobbin.7589 said:This guild sounds like a fun bunch of people and where I'd likely ant to be, so if you feel like allowing a newbie level 21 Theif (I'll keep my hands in my pockets... honest) then I'd be honoured to join you.I'm on the Ring of Fire server, is that OK?Not sure about transfering characters, but I'd do it for a better experience. ;)Mr Meenor.

Hi Meenor, we would love to have you with us, and ill try to to send an invitation so u can join us! thank you for applying :)

Hello! I would really like to join. I played GW1 from release for about 5/6 years. Never picked up GW2. Recently started playing and I love it. Feel like I am missing out on a lot as I am not in a guild on GW2 and I miss the community/social aspect :-)

Thanks!

Morning, you sound like the kind of guild I am looking for, basically have just played solo on and off since release, would like to see more content with like minded people and not just doing PUG's. If you still have any open slots i would definitely be interested

@Raven.8520 said:Hello! I would really like to join. I played GW1 from release for about 5/6 years. Never picked up GW2. Recently started playing and I love it. Feel like I am missing out on a lot as I am not in a guild on GW2 and I miss the community/social aspect :-)

Thanks!

@Al Havoc.2864 said:Hi , I would like to join , I have a few level 80 characters but never really got into end game as I havent had very many people to play with =)

Hi guys @Al Havoc.2864 and @Raven.8520 , thank you for applying and sorry for the bit late response ! We would love to have you us and hope to see you soon ingame !

@Higglepin.8361 said:Morning, you sound like the kind of guild I am looking for, basically have just played solo on and off since release, would like to see more content with like minded people and not just doing PUG's. If you still have any open slots i would definitely be interested

Ah good morning @Higglepin.8361 , your very welcome to join us! and thank you for applying :# ill get online soon and drop u an invite guys :)

Drunken Dragons are still looking for players to join our active community and events! we run various content, and organize groups for fractals(all tiers), dungeons,pvp events, wvw , missions, map exploration and achievements and more ! we also have a guild hall and we use our discord server to organize and communicate (and gossip).! cheers!

Hi quick question, what timezone most of you guys in?Ive been plaaying solo until now i decided to join a guild.i came acroos you guys. Im a casual guy who likes to spend time crafting -> doing fractals (later) pve content and maybe pvp. i hope to see you guys soon :3

@kaienryze.4930 said:Hi quick question, what timezone most of you guys in?Ive been plaaying solo until now i decided to join a guild.i came acroos you guys. Im a casual guy who likes to spend time crafting -> doing fractals (later) pve content and maybe pvp. i hope to see you guys soon :3

Hi and thanks for applying @kaienryze.4930 , my timezone is UTC+3 don't know about the rest member but whatever time I play ,there are people online especially afternoon and evenings/late night. I can invite you to check things out yourself ,and hope to enjoy your stay with us , thanks again :)

@freyarex.7108 said:Hii I'd like to join ur guild if u take me in ^^

@Richa.7361 said:I bought the game yesterday , currently i'm a lv 29 necro.I would love to join an active guild.

@MrProPain.2785 said:Howdy. I'm a lvl 80 warrior, just returned to GW after a long hiatus. I'll be pretty active, just getting used to the game again. Could defintely use a guild

Hi guys, thank you for applying ! ill add you in game and invite you ,if you haven't /w any of our officers yet! We'd love to have you with us and play together! hope to see you soon in game :#

Hello. I'm a old returning player. Have not played in 5 years so everything is pretty new to me. I am looking for a guild to help me out with all the new stuff. Been playing on my own a few weeks now and it gets kinda boring. I got a 80 Ranger who is my main and a 80 Guardian. I'm also working on a Warr and Necro who is both around 50.Hope u got room for a renewb :).

Thanks for reading.