Saucy Mesmer Dress [SUGGESTION]

Alga.6498

@Ardid.7203 said:How could epic hero pixel bare feet be hideous?

I agree, having gone mostly barefoot for decades, but I appreciate that some people have a deeply seated, if irrational, paranoia about them. (Often because they have the perception that they are uniquely and horrifically germ-ridden, a fear of which are played up in current media.)

@"Ashabhi.1365" said:I would throw money at the gem shop if they'd offer (as an outfit) the Marhan's Grotto 15K mesmer armor...File:Mesmer_Elite_Rogue_armor_f.jpg

Ah yes please! This was my favorite armor for my Proph Mesmer, SO hot and elegant, it screams Mesmer to me! ???

I would be so down for this. There was also a beautiful hairstyle that was previewed for human females but it never came to be.I see this being a racial design, like someone said with the wedding outfit and I'd be 1000% okay as the wedding outfit is amazing.

@Ashantara.8731 said:I don't get ANet's fixation/fetish with women's naked thighs. Many female armor sets look totally kitten because of this (in all three weights), also with bosoms and butt cheeks being almost completely exposed. And the exceptions to the rule are usually sloppily designed for female bodies. :/

Shhh do t complain or we’ll end up with nothing but full body wraps

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:I don't get ANet's fixation/fetish with women's naked thighs. Many female armor sets look totally kitten because of this (in all three weights), also with bosoms and butt cheeks being almost completely exposed. And the exceptions to the rule are usually sloppily designed for female bodies. :/Shhh do t complain or we’ll end up with nothing but full body wraps

Which would be a most welcome change on my end!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:I don't get ANet's fixation/fetish with women's naked thighs. Many female armor sets look totally kitten because of this (in all three weights), also with bosoms and butt cheeks being almost completely exposed. And the exceptions to the rule are usually sloppily designed for female bodies. :/Shhh do t complain or we’ll end up with nothing but full body wraps

Which would be a
most welcome
change on my end!

Nooo we need more revealing jumble of cloth

• 6 months later...

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Ardid.7203 said:How could epic hero pixel bare feet be hideous?

I agree, having gone mostly barefoot for decades, but I appreciate that some people have a deeply seated, if irrational, paranoia about them. (Often because they have the perception that they are uniquely and horrifically germ-ridden, a fear of which are played up in current media.)

to be honest the issue is not with the feet but how a bare foot can be injured and blood born pathogens are a real thing and a big problem

• 3 weeks later...

@dusanyu.4057 said:

@"Ardid.7203" said:How could epic hero pixel bare feet be hideous?

to be honest the issue is not with the feet but how a bare foot can be injured and blood born pathogens are a real thing and a big problem

Continuing to wander off topic, but I knew a guy many years ago (when we were both students - I haven't seen him in over 30 years) who had a wibbly-jibbly irrational anti-fetish about feet. To him, bare feet were the most disgusting part of the human body by so far that the differences between the other parts were basically irrelevant. And of course people who habitually go barefoot outside develop harder skin on the soles of the feet, reducing the incidence of injuries.

Back on topic, sort of. The clothing in the beginning of the thread is indeed gorgeous, although my own mesmers wear ... other things. One wears the Aurora set (light Temple armour) dyed various shades of medium purple, while the other wears ... this: https://i.imgur.com/R9nWDgB.jpg (sorry, it's a big picture because it's captured from a 4K screen's character-select page, and I've been too lazy to shrink it.)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...