WvW map Queue bugged along side Reset night Queue bugged as well.

Luna.9640

Today (and several times before) I queue'd up for one of the full maps.

30 minutes later when my queue pop'd up I pressed ENTER but instead of getting moved to the said map i got another pop up messages asking me if i want to queue for that map.

Like what the hell ?

This has happened to me and other people apparently (at least that is what I've been told after asking i teamchat).

Another instance of that bug has been happening for more then a year now every Friday.

Every Friday when people go and line up in front of the Lion's Arch WvW Portals to enter the map they desire most people get no message when they press "F" (or spam it).

This wasn't like this a year ago and I really would like to get a word on WvW Queue System in General from a Developer.

@"Luna.9640" said:Today (and several times before) I queue'd up for one of the full maps.

30 minutes later when my queue pop'd up I pressed ENTER but instead of getting moved to the said map i got another pop up messages asking me if i want to queue for that map.

Like what the hell ?

This has happened to me and other people apparently (at least that is what I've been told after asking i teamchat).

Another instance of that bug has been happening for more then a year now every Friday.

Every Friday when people go and line up in front of the Lion's Arch WvW Portals to enter the map they desire most people get no message when they press "F" (or spam it).

This wasn't like this a year ago and I really would like to get a word on WvW Queue System in General from a Developer.

I bolded a specific part which I did about 2 weeks ago. Never did the portal spam before, I always entered using the WvW panel.

After spamming "F" about 10 times my screen slowly went black and about 5 minutes later it slowly returned to normal.

Has this always been this way or do I need to look if my key binds causes the "brightness" to change, lol?

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@"Luna.9640" said:Today (and several times before) I queue'd up for one of the full maps.

Like what the hell ?

Every Friday when people go and line up in front of the Lion's Arch WvW Portals to enter the map they desire most people get no message
when they press "F" (or spam it).

I bolded a specific part which I did about 2 weeks ago. Never did the portal spam before, I always entered using the WvW panel.

After spamming "F" about 10 times my screen slowly went black and about 5 minutes later it slowly returned to normal.

Has this always been this way or do I need to look if my key binds causes the "brightness" to change, lol?

The screen will go black. That isn't new. I do 'f' then enter and alternate them to keep the screen from doing that. (I have the interact function bound to 'v')

And another night that this game is (all jokes aside) literally unplayable for me.

You all broke something recently, and it's preventing me from doing the most enjoyable thing I get from GW2. Tonight, just like I've done for every Friday night for quite a while, I was standing in Lion's Arch, in front of a portal, ready to frantically hit F so I could play this game with my friends.And tonight, just like for the past three weeks, the time came I hit "F" and nothing happened.Nothing.

Now, there have been a few times where hitting "F" didn't immediately get me in - I've ended up in queue, maybe 10, maybe 20, whatever. And I've waited, because I understood that was on me. But as soon as I hit F, it put me into the queue.

Ever since whatever you guys did (anecdotally someone tonight said it seems like it was since you mucked with the downed state), if you press F maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't.

I hit F. F. F. FFFFFfffffffff. Nothing.

And before you ask, yes, the little floating gold bubble for Interact was up. I was exactly where I needed to be.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

I stopped, pulled back, pulled up the wvw box, tried to go in again. 70. For the Desert Borderland (the least popular WvW map at that).

I play in an active WvW guild that has a full squad every night for reset. Or we used to. Half of us are in. Half of us aren't.

So while I am doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING right now aside from watching a queue slowly drift down, the rest of my friends are having a playable but awful experience because the rest of us aren't there to support them.

Again, I understand the need for queues. We know how this process works. We understand all of it.

Except this current BS JUST started recently. You all did something. I find it highly unlikely that all of a sudden half of our guild became incapable of doing the exact same thing we've been doing forever to be able to get into the game.

I don't get to play six hours every day. I look forward to reset every week. And I can't play it.

Why?

What did you do?

FIX IT.

Again, all of the jokes and memes aside - I AM LITERALLY UNABLE TO PLAY RIGHT NOW.

• 10 months later...

I am not worried about the queue more than how laggy reset night is. I pressed Meteor Shower a billion times and it still won't go off, the skill lag is unbalanced, you can have your whole squad lagging and the enemy is having a breeze.

However, regarding the queue bug. I was waiting a queue for n hour, queue popped, clicked Travel, re-positioned me as last in the queue with a message "Error! Map is full....."

@arielwind.8921 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:You're flooding your UI with uncanceled windows.

There was no any other windows. Just built a siege and supposed to go queued map.

You were queue bugged, that's a real issue. I didn't even see your post.I was talking to

@hestiansun.1425 said:I hit F. F. F. FFFFFfffffffff. Nothing.And before you ask, yes, the little floating gold bubble for Interact was up. I was exactly where I needed to be.Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

@"Loosmaster.8263" said:After spamming "F" about 10 times my screen slowly went black and about 5 minutes later it slowly returned to normal.Has this always been this way or do I need to look if my key binds causes the "brightness" to change, lol?