[Merged] Customer Support Ticket Response Times

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there a friend of mine is trying to get her account back and it has been more than 3 weeks since she told me she created the ticket, i am not trying to skip in the line but a couple of my common friends think its a good idea to make 4 identical tickets in order to get one responded, tried to convince them not to do it, but without any update i dont think i will be able to convince them, but if i can get a ETA or a status update on the ticket with id: 6961630 i will keep doing my best to avoid ppl posting identical tickets but in this case i was not able to convince them since every1 agreed that 3 weeks was waay too long of a wait.

Well, you could tell your friends that submitting duplicate tickets slows down the response to their tickets, for them, as well as for everyone else. Just kicks them to the back of the queue. But, if they would rather wait longer to have their issues addressed, I guess that's on them. Really is unfortunate for everyone else, though, isn't it?

Your friend with the ticket mentioned could update her original ticket, just to make sure it has not fallen through the cracks, though.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Well, you could tell your friends that submitting duplicate tickets slows down the response to their tickets, for them, as well as for everyone else. Just kicks them to the back of the queue. But, if they would rather wait longer to have their issues addressed, I guess that's on them. Really is unfortunate for everyone else, though, isn't it?

Your friend with the ticket mentioned could update her original ticket, just to make sure it has not fallen through the cracks, though.

Good luck.

i know it makes me sad they are soo stuborn about this, i really tried stopping them, its an awfull thing to do to the rest of the waiting ppl, since they are planning to use diferent accounts nothing bad will happen to the original ticket but i dont like the idea of other ppl getting delayed for that :C if i could just get a update or smthing to show them and make them delete the tickets i think that would be nuf, they are good ppl and they care a lot about their friends, but i dont think they care that much about ppl they dont know sadly, and they justify it saying its not their fault that anet is taking soo long to respond to tickets... i disagree with them but w/e.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You aren't likely to get an update on someone else's ticket, regardless. Your friend could try Reddit; one of the Lead GMs posts over there.

Good luck.

i just want to know like yah the ticket is fine we have taken long b/c insert reason or no the ticket is not going to be responded b/c "x reason"

@Deathanizer.3716 said:So should Arena net maybe have a warning before spending any money on the game that their support is currently MIA? I've even tried to call them and the number actually just drops you without ringing. How many levels of unacceptable does this need to be before any action is taken?

Kinda weird you found a support telephone number that dont exist tho aint it =)They only got the support web page so no wonder they dont answer said phone mate.

@Deathanizer.3716 said:So should Arena net maybe have a warning before spending any money on the game that their support is currently MIA? I've even tried to call them and the number actually just drops you without ringing. How many levels of unacceptable does this need to be before any action is taken?

Their support isn't MIA. They just suddenly got an influx of tickets that exceeds their ability to process in a timely fashion. They are working on increasing the staff, but that takes time to do and the backlog will take time to go down.

@Magpiez.2957 said:Just to chip in here, I've been waiting on a response to my ticket #6901155 since Saturday @ 12:41 (UK).

@Gaile Gray.6029 are you able to assist at all please? :(

Just want to note here that after 11 days I started getting some responses. The next day GM Jeshimiroll worked with me not only to obtain my original account but to also then get everything merged in to my current GW2 account.

You may have to wait due to many tickets and some more in depth issues, but the lengths these support staff will go to to help you will be worth the wait.

I can't thank Jeshimiroll enough and a text post doesn't do it justice.

I recently came back after 3 years and submitted a ticket 10 days ago, about refunding 5 permanent salvage tools and still dont have any answer at all, not even a bot msg, yet it says it had activity so one of their gm is looking at it and decided to ignore it 3 times without saying a single word, this fix has been done for me not only in this game before but in any other game in 15 minutes ,so this is makes them the worst support iv seen in 20 years of gaming in the worst cases i had automated answers but nothing at all here

@Csele.1647 said:I recently came back submitted a ticket 10 days ago, about refunding 5 permanent salvage tools and still dont have any answer at all, not even a bot msg, yet it says it had activity so one of their gm is looking at it and decided to ignore it 2 times without saying a single word, this fix has been done for me not only in this game before but in any other game in 15 minutes ,so this is the worst support iv seen in 20 years of gaming in the worst cases i had automated answers but nothing at all here

Well if you had them for quite awhile you wont get a refund mate. They count it as you had fair use of them over that time.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Csele.1647 said:I recently came back submitted a ticket 10 days ago, about refunding 5 permanent salvage tools and still dont have any answer at all, not even a bot msg, yet it says it had activity so one of their gm is looking at it and decided to ignore it 2 times without saying a single word, this fix has been done for me not only in this game before but in any other game in 15 minutes ,so this is the worst support iv seen in 20 years of gaming in the worst cases i had automated answers but nothing at all here

Well if you had them for quite awhile you wont get a refund mate. They count it as you had fair use of them over that time.

When i paid for them they didn't have the shared account slots, i got 5 on my alts which were long term invest obviously.. but since we can share them now, i will never make my money back ,i think its fair to get a refund since they made them essentially useless now, not to mention they did it for 3 of my friends before otherwise i wouldn't even waste my time at their forums if they don't want to that's fine too, all i ask was them to answer the ticket

Any refunds for Salvage-O-Matics were only given to those that had purchased said items within a short period of Shared Inventory Slots being released. Anything more than a couple of weeks/maybe a month out are not eligible.

When activity shows on a ticket, but there are no emails sent, it means the ticket is moved to the appropriate CS Team, escalated to a Senior member, etc. It does not mean anyone is being 'ignored'.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Any refunds for Salvage-O-Matics were only given to those that had purchased said items within a short period of Shared Inventory Slots being released. Anything more than a couple of weeks/maybe a month out are not eligible.

When activity shows on a ticket, but there are no emails sent, it means the ticket is moved to the appropriate CS Team, escalated to a Senior member, etc. It does not mean anyone is being 'ignored'.

Good luck.

Thanks thats the answer i was looking for, i guess they'll send me an email telling me that the next month

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Or you could close your ticket, by responding with the phrase, "I no longer need help", thereby helping to alleviate the backlog.

Good luck.

You should look for a job as a support brother, if you are not already working for them , they clearly need it, good luck

@Csele.1647 said:

When i paid for them they didn't have the shared account slots, i got 5 on my alts which were long term invest obviously.. but since we can share them now, i will never make my money back ,i think its fair to get a refund since they made them essentially useless now, not to mention they did it for 3 of my friends before otherwise i wouldn't even waste my time at their forums if they don't want to that's fine too, all i ask was them to answer the ticket

You could always share them you do know that the bank and all its tabs is for the account right?Hence is why I only bought 1 set back in the day. I dont see why they should refund you just becouse you dident want to do that and bought convenience for 5 characters you would most likely never have broken even on anyway btw.Even with 1 set I dont see my self breaking even.

My husband wanted to return to the game but he gave away the phone with the authenticator app quite some time ago.He could not access the account so he opened his ticket anonymous.Since we are past the "one to two weeks waiting time" that ArenaNet mentioned, is there any way to check on the status of an anonymous ticket?The ticket number is 6947184: Mobile Authenticator, and was opened through the german GuildWars2 webpage.Thank you!

I've not had any success with the support staff responding to my tickets.I've been waiting for about 2-3 weeks and have not heard since. Several years ago the support team would get back to me in a decent frame of time.

Basically I'm trying to retrieve an old GW1 account, I have the phyiscal copy of the cards with the cd keys. But I can't remember my login name, nor the characters name or passwords because its been many years since I've accessed my old GW1 account.Has anyone had any success in getting a hold of anyone in the support team?

Just adding mine. I submitted my ticket on June 4th anonymously since I am unable to log into the support site. The same issue keeps me from being able to purchase gems aside from buying physical gem cards. My ticket number is 6938210. Thank you and have a great day.

I had this issue occur as well when I was swapping maps or changing my graphics setting. Turns out it was the latest windows 10 update - 2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4284822) and Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4056254). After uninstalling and going back to the previous update, it fixed all issues.