[NA/OCX]PvX] Xtraordinary Slackers - [XTRA] Chill|Social|Silly|Hate-Free|New/Ret/Vets! [DISCORD]

EriskRedLemur.7153

We DO have a site - read OP of this thread is a MUST but, making it easier to apply (DO require some form of app for quality control :) So here is one of those quicker apps (for Discord, but posted here)! You can REPLY with answers HERE or MESSAGE ME PM them. Please allow some time for reading/etc.

DISCORD/FORUM APP (Getting To Know You) QUESTIONS:

IF accepted; when you join the Discord link, pls copy paste (including :cupcakes: which is an emote - your app into the intro-new-mems channel for quick rankup/use of other channels! :)

:cupcakes: Applying To Join GW2 Or SWTOR or BOTH?::cupcakes: RL OR Preferred Name (what we call ya/nickname)::cupcakes: Account name (to guild)::cupcakes: Gender::cupcakes: Location/timezone::cupcakes: Age (18+)::cupcakes: New/Returning/Vet::cupcakes: Activity Level (generally)::cupcakes: In Other Guilds? (all cool to be in many!)::cupcakes: I will read #guild-rules-info-event-times channel when I join OR I quickly checked site::cupcakes: I understand this guild is quirky chill but SOCIAL - SMALLER but growing and WILL join/use Discord (check it minimum once a week)::cupcakes: Social Level (NO we dont require constant chatter/ we know time to self is needed but try to be social when able via chat/text):1.) YES! I talk/post a lot and don't shut up :) 2.) Mostly when I'm on/able/feel like it 3.) Only When Need/Asked To 4.) Hardly Ever (aka, maybe not right guild for ya :((MORE IN DEPTH REPLIES:):cupcakes: Preferred Roles and To Do In-game?:

:cupcakes: Why Slackers/expectations/or you just want your cupcakes?:

:cupcakes: Anything Else About Yourself:

Hey!Applying to join GW2 (although I am a Star Wars fan and have always been meaning to try out SWTOR one day.)You can call me Arbiderp, or Arby, or Arbiter, or basically anything you want that's vaguely traceable back to the root-word "Arb."Arbiter.6587 is my account name.Gender: male.Location: Pacific Northwest Canada, PST timezone.Age: 24I'm somewhat of a returning GW player I guess. Returned a few months ago but have been getting lonely playing mostly solo.I'm active usually around reset time or later in the night, often every day, sometimes I take a few days off if I'm busy with work.I'm only in one guild at the moment, which is one I created with my friends mostly to keep in easy contact.I will read the guild rules channel on Discord (and have checked the site)!I will definitely join the Discord!I guess I'm fairly social/chatty around people I'm comfortable with, otherwise I'm a bit more introverted and prefer to just listen.I mostly enjoy doing Fractals ingame, would love to try some raids!This guild sounds to be a good mix of casual, good timezone, and an up-and-coming guild opposed to a fully-maxed guild.Oh and I love pizza. Like a lot.Look forward to meeting some new people and playing Guild Wars with others! :)

1st things 1st"Whatever"(Erisk u know why ^^ )

We are still a bunch of slackers, we take breaks, we solo lay, we group for guild stuff and we help eachother if needed.Noone is forced to do something he doesnt like and if u dont want to chat with us (for whatever reason) its fine too.

Noe something from my PoV - I am a EU player, this is a NA based Guild. We accept ppl from all over the world, if think they willfind a new home with us.BUT - a very big BUT(T) (hihi) - Timezone is a bit** if u arnt NA. U should consider that before looking on activity only.It could be that u feel like u are alone if u are online, just cause u are on outside "normal" NA gaming times.We get some EU ppl, we got players from Australia, everyone knows this issue but there is only so much we can do.If u still feel like u want to join and have a good time, Spam mail to erisk all day! :p

Thanks Nob/Vox! The EU peeps we have play on NA - NOT EU servers. EU servers can join an NA guild but well not do anything w/them sorta weird.We are trying to add a time that is over EU evening weekday. (morning/afternoon PST). And growing our Aussies we have an active core of em :) We do recommend peeps that like to use chat (not always, we get wanting to be left alone/shy/etc.) but as we grow a bit every day; get more stuff going, social/community is a big thing we are about :) Again APP questions available in OP or scroll above! :)

Some things the Slackers have done lately:

1. Weekly guild missions every Wednesday night (9:30pm PDT).
  2. Fun Fractal group running around daily reset. One group working mostly T3, but otherwise T1 groups happened too.
  3. Running Tequatl with [TEA] at midnight PDT. This is not an official thing. I just run with them some evenings.
  4. Ascended Mount Maelstrom and jumped off without gliding and landed safely.(Okay I made that one up.)

Fun, laid back, supportive, with opportunities for group activity (but no pressure to be part of it). This is what we do.

FIRST: Our tag is now no LXS but XTRA! For Xtraordinary Slackers - Get [XTRA] from your guild! Slack together, work alone with us and be XTRAordinary! Oh gawd the puns :lol:

We def encourage social interaction as never grouping, interacting, speaking in text will eventually lead to probable removal because those likely will go inactive :). SCROLL TO OP or up for an IN-FORUM APP to PM me or post here! :)

Need some XTRA incentive to check us out? Well - I got nothing too much work to make :lol: BUT we're slowly (because slackers) growing adding more stuff to do. This mostly starts NEXT week. Times will change as we figure peeps interest/scheds.^ Wednesdays Missions then AFTER Missions are Fractal/Meta -^TUESDAY Brunch With Slackers - 11:30am PDT Tequatl/Meta/HP runs/Fractals^ TUESDAY and (and maybe THURS EVENINGS) 9:30/10pm PDT - Learning Fractals or low tier dailiesAnd unofficial reset dailies/etc. Our Fractal Lead Foo is looking for legendary backpack time too. And higher tier fractals tho we'll always have more low tier interest now. And more interest/growth more we do

Anyways - just an update smaller guilds are cool :) Again check OP for info, and apply via site, OR questions listed in OP copy/paste em to me here or in PM->Discord. Stay slacky my friends.

I joined the guild several weeks ago and it has been amazing. The guild is casual and chill but also very helpful. Within a few days of joining, people helped me get ascended gear and got me hyped up for fractals. Now we're slowly working our way towards the legendary fractal back piece.

I'd highly recommend this guild, it is literally a tight knit community of people just having fun together.

Bumping because - Idk - should have a better reason - I guess if you get through the OP and peeps comments, you'll see you will get XTRA with us, like -

Okay okay I get it where is the E I'm sure ppl are asking I hear ppl ask - you can't get past our E left us in eXtraordinary well - the E WASN'T Xtraorindary, the E didn't praise Joko, didn't share their cupcakes, kept to themselves hoarding loot, worked too hard, and was sorta a dick because he was the FIRST in the word. So we exiled the E - I realize my name starts with an E - but - uhhmm Im not the E referred to hehehehhe.... despite being the King Slacker (GM/owner rank) and pretty much all those things listed. :D (yeah this weird reply brought to you by coffee and sugar high in 95 degree weather. Slack together, work alone! And be XTRAordinary friends! :)

I'm from NZ, got introduced to slackers through some mates of mine who are members, joining was one of the best decisions I have made guild-wise. Made some good friends and even gotten a few people to play with on FFXIV finally XD Nice to part of a cross game clan! Join us

So you're interested in this guild, obviously, since you clicked on us. But this isn't just your run of the mill guild... these are some of the most genuinely awesome people you will ever meet in your life! I've made so many amazing friends since joining years ago and if you join, you'll make those awesome friends too... so what are you waiting for?? click that link and take 3 minutes out of your day to fill in the application ;D

Also we have fashion contests now... and who doesn't love to play fashion wars! xD

Note: Thanks for in-game messages but it'll be quicker to DM me here, reply in this thread OR email: xtraordinaryslackersguild@gmail.com for questions. Or apply (link in OP) :) AND read the OP a lot of the info ppl ask is right there first message of this thread :) I get it tho potential slackers, it makes sense to ignore it :)

We're really getting the fractal train going and training - Raids not yet but planned. Again, it's about fun, making mistakes, learning, trying new things, not meta elite. (within reason) but it'll prob be a while until Raids launch. By that I mean a month or so maybe soon. Remember - love one another, and slack w/ us for XTRA loving ;)

• 4 months later...

I'll be slacking home, For Christmas... home for the slackerdays! Because slackers never leave... :)

K2RV3Jb.png

IF THAT DIDNT BLIND YOU READ ON! It's been quite a while since we officially recruited but that's for many reasons we launched into Warframe, some returned to ESO, and still remain in SWTOR as our 2nd MMO - and GW2 is still our prime jewel :) We have a solid core of peeps who stick around regardless of their slack :)

We have many Holiday events! JP puzzles for precursors (sorry not for brand new dont join for that :) BUT welcome for other stuff like races, raffles, scav hunts, discord events, missions and more! Fashion contests and royal slacker themed funness! :) HOLIDAY PARTY! Level 33 GH just acheived!

SO - sure we're still smaller, trying to rebuild a little, check OP - we're all for casuals AND dedicated BUT with a small communal safe for all walks mindset and quirky mature attitude that can indulge in our slacker royal cupcake rp and good times! DISCORD required still - our app leads to discord so here checked OP and: https://www.xtraordinaryslackersguild.com/gengw2app

Slack with us! :) Happy Slackmas to all!

• 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year GW2'ers and welcome to the slacker's recruitment post, if you're looking for a guild that will adopt you like a family, look no further ^.^ we have lots of exciting things coming this year, including more raffles and fashion contests as well as jumping puzzle races in the guild hall and probably some normal races as well, and we've been known to give away some pretty awesome prizes.If you just want a place to hang out and talk though, well we are called slackers for a reason so you're more than welcome too!