[PvE][HoD][NA/SEA] Charter Vanguard

Mokuren.4069

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings! I've just returned to GW2 after a long hiatus (since shortly after the game launched), getting up to speed, and would love to join if you're still recruiting! (I've also sent in an application on your website).

And within 10 seconds of posting this I receive an invite, looking forward to being part of Charter Vanguard :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, i just came across your guild and your post while browsing the forums. Your guild has many players in Canada ? I havent found many other guilds with alot of Canada folk in them so I'll probably join if you still are recruiting. I'm not currently logged into the game but I can whisper you on there later or get on the discord if you want me to do that instead. Do I have to fill out an application on your website too ? You can tell me more later, I'll keep refreshing this thread until I see your reply or instructions.

@adam.1702 said:Hey, i just came across your guild and your post while browsing the forums. Your guild has many players in Canada ? I havent found many other guilds with alot of Canada folk in them so I'll probably join if you still are recruiting. I'm not currently logged into the game but I can whisper you on there later or get on the discord if you want me to do that instead. Do I have to fill out an application on your website too ? You can tell me more later, I'll keep refreshing this thread until I see your reply or instructions.

Hey Adam! Yes we have some Canadian players. Just fill out an application on our website, and we'll invite you right in :)

• 2 months later...

Hello Talia,I'm an absolute beginner in GW2 and I did play GW1 a bit, but I've been mostly playing WoW (is that a swear word over here?). I didn't even know GW2 was free until 40 days ago and joined the game. Since I had no clue on which server to begin, I chose an EU server medium population AG. Can I move from an EU server to your NA server? I don't feel like starting all over again. I'm in the SEA zone and since I'm a casual player, I still haven't explore the whole map yet (76%).

With the puchase of HoT/PoF I'm almost at getting the jackal. What I also would like to know if HoD is already a high population server and how will that affect my game. The more people the higher the lag? I'm already having some issues with my land mounts being stuck in the ground while my map cursor is moving. Of course I don't have a high end computer, but it is playable on my computer.

Last question can you make a guess how many players are from which region? For example if there are only 10 SEA members, that would mean that I most like only have a chance to join a party for quests etc in the weekend. Also according to wiki there is a transfer cost 500/1000/1800 gems to a medium/high/very high server. Since I never transfered, that will be free? What will happen to my inventory, bank and material storage?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...