[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Disturbed.9305 said:I'd be interested in joining.. my life makes it hard for me to play more than a couple of days a week for a few hours at most at a time. Seems like you guys would be accepting of someone like me.

Unfortunate but rest assured, we'd love to have you for the times you can be on! I have sent an invite; welcome to FUZZ. :D

We just had another kind soul step up to the ranks of officership, and a later bird herself: welcome Hobbitude to our officer ranks! She is now another contact members may speak with for any guild-related concerns (invites, questions, etc.)!

I just saw the trailer for LWS4 Episode 3, and all I can say is: ROLLERBEETLES! I am stoked, as I am sure to everyone else is as well! Make sure to log on, however, prior to the 26th to receive Episode 2 for free!

We are, continuously, welcoming fresh new faces to our wonderful world, and willing to show the ropes by answering questions you come across, and hopefully helping you out physically! :D

Could I possibly join? I'm on Tarnished Coast! (I think..) the name fuzz is adorable. Rather, the whole name XD.I've also only recently came back to GW2 so I'm just generally looking for more people to play with + more learning experience :bleep_bloop: .

@Feb Rose.5930 said:Could I possibly join? I'm on Tarnished Coast! (I think..) the name fuzz is adorable. Rather, the whole name XD.I've also only recently came back to GW2 so I'm just generally looking for more people to play with + more learning experience :bleep_bloop: .

Sure can! And even if you are not on TC, servers only apply to WvW anymore; but can do everything else with us.

Have sent an invite!

@stonerhino.1853 said:must say I am ... Happy! . * will log on after dinner in a bit( wife gets mad when I eat her food cold :) ) and again thanks for the fast response .fluffy Fuzz for the win ? .. terrible Battle cry..... FOR THE FLUFFY ! nope still sounds terrible .. oh well .

Hah, no problemo; happy wife, happy life, isn't that the saying? Inv will be there when you log on !

• 2 weeks later...