ep 4.3 bug. Forearmed is forewarned is broken

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logging out 2 or maybe 3 times skips the queens and may (or may not) get the portal to spawn. Maybe you have to log out for 5 minutes or more for some or all of those times.

But once you get into the instance, you have the other bug that is likely to get you.

Best to do something other than GW2 until the fixes are done, I guess.

I talked to the queens and did the event there and I got through the portal and picked up the arm only to dc and now trying to get back on that character only dc. I can sometimes get back into the story but the second I interact with anything in that "pick up the arm" part of the story it's immediate dc. Cannot progress story.

Hello im experenceing issues as well. Logged to Kenage Achalarus (mes) started loading Forearmed is Forewarned then crash to character select screen . when Reloading Kenage Achalarus (mes) crash Code=1083:5:7:1596:101 and that is loading into Desert Highlands (Kenage Achalarus Mes) is unplayable however when loading into different map with Rade Zhiyi (Theif) and loading into Lions Arch Aerodrome no problems

Hope this helps find the issue may be a Story instance crash

Update Able to load character (Kenage Achalarus Mes) got placed at near waypoint Maka Outpost Waypoint able to get into story instance. picked up arm and listened to all dialog arm skill 1 working arm skill 2 working arm Heal/ skill 5 workingMore enimies come then crash Code 7:11:3:191:101Tryed to reload Kenage Achalarus (mes) Code= 1083:5:7:156:101 then crash to desktop

New Build Launching

I was able to talk to the queens fine but after that when you got to tiami - nothing. She won't talk or anything and after that just a lot of disconnects (to be expected on the first day I guess). I haven't tried getting back on yet, I'll just wait until everything gets fixed.

I'm able to enter the mission use the first and seconds skill also the healskill, then get disconnected. The disconnect seems to happen at a random time. But over the last hour, the amount of time I can spent without disconnect, gets more and more. Although I can stay in Lions Arch as long as I want without getting disconnected.

We're with two players in the instance, the disconnect happens exactly at the same time.

--> Crash <--Assertion: !m_handle || m_handle->IsIdle()File: ......\Services\Asset\Asset.cpp(111)App: Gw2-64.exePid: 1104Cmdline:BaseAddr: 000000013F900000ProgramId: 101Build: 89918When: 2018-06-26T19:48:45Z 2018-06-26T15:48:45-04:00Uptime: 0 days 0:01:05Flags: 0

I had been offline for over a half hour, got this crash report immediately upon trying to login to the character that was working on the story.