GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I am really hoping for Sworn Zaishen Helm to become available again, whether through BLC or Gemstore. I unfortunately missed out on this and have been waiting months for this to come back around. I grabbed the zaishen pup when it was there, hoping I can complete my look with the helm.

Thanks in advance for anybody reading this.

I wanted to add that I’d love to see the winged headpiece make it’s way back to the game store too!

It’s likely coincidence, but I posted on the last page hoping for ghostly outfit to make its return and now it’s back. :3 Yipee! Thank you! Bought me some BLC for both the outfit and the new glider. My lil necro is loving both! <3

....also, if an armadillo or pangolin inspired skin for the roller beetle ever happened to show up. I may die of happiness!

@Aodlop.1907 said:I'd buy the geomancer glider if I had the chance to.

this.and also is there any chance you can bring the jackal run greaves back? I think they've only been one time on the gemstore...also I noticed u bring a lot of hero skins back atm, any chance rox quiver is gonna be available soon? been waiting for those skins a very long time and my pocket is ready for it as well ^^

Bring the # Branded mount pack or the normal # Mount Adoption License at a LOWER price cause for sure not spending the 400gems for one gamble lol. Thank you and Please D: also Lich outfit would fit nicely with the current state at the moment. ~ "Long Live the Lich" B)

Please bring back the Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools!! I've been on the lookout for them forever! I'm so sad I missed them. I don't really like the other unbreakable gathering tools, I want that one specifically T_T

and, for a new gemstore item idea: something that automatically gets rid of your minor/major sigils and runes and turns it into... idk, copper or something. Please. I'm suffering

Consortium Harvesting Sickle please - would be great to see it tomorrow in the rotation when the Watchwork/Chop it all go away

Suggestions - complete someone of the existing ones into groups of 3. Keep them related but different.Example the Molten set is cool, but I wouldn't buy all 3 as I'd be looking at the same animation 3 times.

The Bone Pick needs an Axe and Sickle friend. But instead of having the Dark magic come out, why not do one with Blood and one with Undead/Holy to go with it?The Frost Wasp Logging Tool is really cool - what about a couple other elements to compliment it. Doesn't have to just be Fire/Lightning... maybe give Earth a try for the mining for example.88549Harvest-Sickle.jpg

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Consortium_Harvesting_Sickle