ep 4.3 bug. Forearmed is forewarned is broken

@xboxer.6785 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:As I posted in the main thread:

We wanted to let you know we’re working on several bug fixes that we will be rolling out later this afternoon or early evening. While these will address many issues, we’ll continue to work on addressing bugs until all are corrected.

In the meantime, we have implemented a redirect. Players who are attempting to load into the “Forearmed is Forewarned” story instance will be automatically redirected to Desert Highlands so that they can avoid the disconnection issue. The redirect, of course, will be removed as soon as it no longer is needed.

Is there an update on the story.

PS do we need to Praise Joko to get it to work? XD

Nah-- planting a kiss on his BIG, GREEN, SICK-LOOKING Posterior "might" do the trick---------or infect you with the Scarab Plague. (Come to think of it, that's "probably" just what Joko wants----------------then he can CLEARLY claim that "the joko's on you")

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly, after a multitude of attempted logins and disconnects, logins and immediately brought to the beginning of the desert highlands map even though that's not where it crashed for me, downloading the recent patch, and still getting instantly disconnected, unable to access any of my characters... I'm starting to see how frustrated people are. While I am highly appreciative of all that arenanet staff has done so far, i know it's gotta be even tougher for them having to fix the errors in the game amidst hearing everyone complain about what they cannot do... we, as the community need to be a wee bit more understanding that while we want the new hotness and get mad when we don't get what we want, that very notion is a bit immature, and we should recognize how hard it actually is for arenanet to do the amazing job they are doing.

right after latest build my friend and i tried the story again and and got kicked to desert highlands again, while still in the loading screen we were both kicked from game and the client crashed, tried relogging and crashed again in the loading screen after selecting a character. this was about 9:30 est.

Got into the instance after patch and was able to get through the dialogue. When told to pick up the robots arm, after interacting with the item, the loading screen came on and I was kicked out of game. I am now unable to get into the game on ANY character. I would stay away from this chapter until this stabilizes.

I also got the "No internet connection" error message however my internet connection is good.

Look, I understand that there is a lot of blood, sweat , and tears that go in to this and that people are putting many days and weeks in to making this AND i understand that this is free content and they could charge for this. HOWEVER!, this is content that is promised when purchasing the expansion. Furthermore when a date is selected for release they MUST make sure that this will be ready, many people who play this game work full time jobs and for something like this requested an off day to play this only to not be able to thus wasting one of the few off we all get. I know requesting compensation for something like this is a bit far but, speaking on the behalf of many i think they need to do something. This isnt a small release and the expectation should be that many people are going to want to play this content on the day provided.

I got in the instance progressed a bit, booted to character select with code 7:11:2:191:101 Tried to log back in then kicked to desktop with 1083:5:7:1596:101 Tried logging back in , same 1083 code error multiple times. Got in and was placed at the entrance to highlands.

@blackheartgary.8605 said:sadly, after a multitude of attempted logins and disconnects, logins and immediately brought to the beginning of the desert highlands map even though that's not where it crashed for me, downloading the recent patch, and still getting instantly disconnected, unable to access any of my characters... I'm starting to see how frustrated people are. While I am highly appreciative of all that arenanet staff has done so far, i know it's gotta be even tougher for them having to fix the errors in the game amidst hearing everyone complain about what they cannot do... we, as the community need to be a wee bit more understanding that while we want the new hotness and get mad when we don't get what we want, that very notion is a bit immature, and we should recognize how hard it actually is for arenanet to do the amazing job they are doing.

Are you using Win 10 by any chance? I had issues logging in but I used the ipconfig /flushdns command in the command prompt in admin mode. I still can't enter the new lw content however

Keep crashing in first mission "Siezed" right after a character says "...perfect specimen slash pet." Then I cannot load into that character until I load into another that doesn't have living world active. Tried twice crashed twice...time to try a third time.

Third time...can't load any character.