What is the easier build to play to perform the benchmark? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What is the easier build to play to perform the benchmark?

Hesha.8162Hesha.8162 Member
edited June 27, 2018 in Professions

Hi,
I have some difficulty to do the benchmark score, so i search the easier meta build to play to perform the benchmark score.
I want to play in raid and fractals T4.
They are a some alternativ rotation, more easy, and efficiency?
Thx

Answers

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭

Staff daredevil. Its not meta tho, but it is easiest. Ur rotation has only 5 skills and one of em is Dodge.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• Thx, but I need a meta build to play in raid...

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

DH, banner warrior, soulbeast, sword holo, mirage, renegade.

Deso's favorite FROG
    Master of afk and kiting
    The God of Pips and Gud Deeps
    Froggo himself

• I've found the firebrand to be pretty simple. There aren't a lot of simultaneous button presses, so once you have the sequence of skills down it is a piece of cake.

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• ButcherofMalakir.4067ButcherofMalakir.4067 Member ✭✭✭✭

Generaly i am bad at rotations (can get to like 80-85% most). Since i play mostly chrono I wanted dps class that i can play once in a month and still perform well so I picked double shortbow soulbeast.

• Jason.5296Jason.5296 Member ✭✭

My pick would be DH. It uses a very easy rotation with just a few skill and trait swaps depending on the situation. And even with the skill/trait swaps it follows the same basic patterns. It’s meta as well for end game content and melts open world. I can’t comment on pvp/wvw for it though.