What profession are best for condition/power in pve — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What profession are best for condition/power in pve

Which professions with Condi and power are best for pve/fractals?
I was thinking of spell breaker for power full dps
Or daredevil Condi/ fire brand Condi

Comments

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭

Burning is very strong. So that firebrand could be good.
    My mesmer is very good with condi thanks to Ali's topic in the mesmer forum. But torment can also be very kitten in pve where they seem to love to stand still 😐
    Actually making me think about doing a condition firebrand now 😁

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't understand the question, are you asking which class is good as a hybrid power/condi, or are you asking for which classes are good with power builds, and which are good with condi builds? Or are you referring to viper's/griever's stat set?

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Ertrak.9506Ertrak.9506 Member ✭✭✭

Highest power dps classes at the moment: weaver, spellbreaker, and holosmith.

Highest condition classes at the moment:
    Berserker, renegade, mirage, firebrand.

In order of highest to lowest (i might have spb and holo backwards).

• otto.5684otto.5684 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Yeldo.4576 said:
    Which professions with Condi and power are best for pve/fractals?
    I was thinking of spell breaker for power full dps
    Or daredevil Condi/ fire brand Condi

I am unsure if you are looking for one class that is powerful in both. If that is he case, it is: Mesmer, warrior and guardian.

• Scourge is pretty good on Condi as well.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.