Fashion Wars Runway Show: Mix n Match Armor

Rhanoa.3960

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What a shame that one can no longer take decent screenshots from the character selection screen due to the awful orange-purple lighting, the new lighting spot positions (tons of facial shadows!), and the layer at the bottom that's covering one foot. Shame, shame, shame.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
typo
  • Like 1

Yeah character creation screen is very... "moody". The lighting and dust while atmospheric isn't nice for screenshots. :/

Anyway, a couple more - one end of last year, one today. Shame the dyes in the first are no longer exactly the same.Gear - mask of the wanderer, apprentice shoulders, conjurer chest, stately gloves, primitive legwraps, funerary shoesCurrent dyes (first picture not the same) - zaffre, bloodstone indigo, bloodstone dark indigo, celestial, glint's isolation, perseverance, illuminationSkimmer dyes - zaffre, shadow abyss, perseverance, glint's isolation.

s8ovgCB.pngXSAJRb1.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Here's a gallery of pretty much everything my characters ever wore, including mostly mix-n-match sets:dJHZHrq.jpg(click for full size image)

Note: Some chars changed their physical appearance (gender, heritage) over time, so don't get too confused over the variety you see. I "only" have a total of 12 characters.

I like the asura with horns that double his height. I've been using the PoF outfit from the CE on my sylvari revenant as I level him. He is black wood, with red detail, and he has on the black feather wings to make him look like a dark angel kind of character. It's very basic, and you dont see it used much, but I think it looks cool.

I only wish you could see back items on the character screen. That is a huge part of the look I go for with my characters. It takes away from appearance without them.

• 1 month later...

@"Sartharina.3542" said:My main: G8Rd5Ix.jpg

So shiny and pretty, I needed to commission a painting of her:7SnC1Ta.png

I also have a few outfit warriors - best looking one I got was my Sylvari Ranger:gnFN9Xb.jpg

But then... I have my Elementalist, whom viewing may be considered a war crime in Fashion Wars:wkBucbw.jpg

The painting is gorgeous!! Who did that for you?? Beautiful characters!

• Like 1

@"Lanfear.1259" said:The painting is gorgeous!! Who did that for you?? Beautiful characters!

It says "isvoc-art.com" in the image. Maybe google it? ;) Apparently, Sartharina knows the artist - I find her work beautiful. :+1:

@Sartharina.3542 said:But then... I have my Elementalist, whom viewing may be considered a war crime in Fashion Wars:

I think he's an interesting sight. Certainly much more pleasing on the eye than those awfully colored, extra big characters with huge weapons and back items, all shiny-bling-bling. :s

• 1 year later...